Thread: Small trip report from Slovakia

Load Metric

Small trip report from Slovakia

Visiting our families and friends and some Busness…
    Got within 30km from the Ukrainian border yesterday nothing to report other than our friends just got back from holidays there. And fun going ~160kmh on smooth roads.
    Arrived at medieval walled 12th century town Bardejov mostly rebuilt but the bastions and a lot of the walls still standing…Name:  IMG_0690.jpeg
Views: 276
Size:  4.24 MB

Name:  IMG_0699.jpeg
Views: 272
Size:  3.05 MB

You may know that some heads rolled in these streets!
    Name:  IMG_0694.jpeg
Views: 281
Size:  3.81 MB

Name:  IMG_0670.png
Views: 277
Size:  3.27 MB

Comments

Sheesfaced: Trip report rep

country978: very nice - post more if you have them please

tyde: real vacation green rep
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting pics. Thanks for posting.

Load Metric
    Factory photo…
    Name:  IMG_0650.jpeg
Views: 238
Size:  2.59 MB

Kuvac..

Name:  IMG_0718.jpeg
Views: 231
Size:  5.17 MB

Executioner…

Name:  IMG_0739.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  4.34 MB

Lunch…Name:  IMG_0719.jpeg
Views: 229
Size:  2.72 MB

Health spa…
    This is special place for people with stomach and intestinal problems…

Name:  IMG_0725.jpeg
Size:  3.11 MB

Can’t avoid this shit

Name:  IMG_0723.jpeg
Size:  3.35 MB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    A few castles…
    WW2 was not kind to most of Slovakias castles
    Name:  IMG_0645.jpeg
Views: 225
Size:  2.95 MB

Name:  IMG_0518.jpeg
Views: 223
Size:  1.72 MB

Comments

country978: so nice - thank you

gut: Nice pics
    all hail Hydra

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Looks cool, next time I visit my bro I might check it out was going to hit up Budapest and Vienna..maybe some of Poland….make loop starting and ending in Prague.

Last went in 2008…damn, long time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Looks cool, next time I visit my bro I might check it out was going to hit up Budapest and Vienna..maybe some of Poland….make loop starting and ending in Prague.

These places are all very close compared to USA and Canada. Slovakia has probably better prices but can be some problems with language although most young people can speak English well enough. Food is quite regional and for the most part excellent and prices will blow your mind… lunch for 5 is typically under ~40 euros including world class beer. If you do go let me know in advance and your expected route and I can probably help with interesting stops along the way.
    all hail Hydra

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_1739.jpeg
Views: 151
Size:  1.49 MB

Coincidentally picked these up on Thursday.
    18 bucks
    Free health care

Comments

tyde: too bad Clorox wasn’t on sale

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

These places are all very close compared to USA and Canada. Slovakia has probably better prices but can be some problems with language although most young people can speak English well enough. Food is quite regional and for the most part excellent and prices will blow your mind… lunch for 5 is typically under ~40 euros including world class beer. If you do go let me know in advance and your expected route and I can probably help with interesting stops along the way.
    Thanks. My bro usually hooks me up with Czech beers for Xmas, have never had one I didn’t like.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother the castles on the cliffs are amazing, the second picture is remarkable. I would really love to go see that or something like it.

Load Metric
    https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-f...-image32797956

Here and in eiger mountain region. 30 years ago hope to get back went with my dad who was on sabatical went to Vienna mountains also. Picture of Hotel Patria in high Tatras Strbske pleso. Had really good beer(Zlate Basante). Hope to go in next few years. Can leave dog with neghboors owe me since we took care of their dogs. Dog still sporadically pisses and poops inside. Have to take him to the local park where he does his buisness. Beer is like 12 percent instead of six percent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-f...-image32797956

Here and in eiger mountain region. 30 years ago hope to get back went with my dad who was on sabatical went to Vienna mountains also. Picture of Hotel Patria in high Tatras Strbske pleso. Had really good beer(Zlate Basante). Hope to go in next few years. Can leave dog with neghboors owe me since we took care of their dogs. Dog still sporadically pisses and poops inside. Have to take him to the local park where he does his buisness. Beer is like 12 percent instead of six percent.
    High tatras mountains are spectacular we will be there tomorrow by funicular train from Struba also the beer you described is one of my favorites (golden pheasant) the number 12% is not the alcohol content it is the hopps % so stronger flavor, I prefer 10% right now as it is very warm weather and more refreshing. There is zero tolerance for drinking and driving here so 0.0 rattler is the normal when traveling.

Name:  IMG_0757.jpeg
Views: 86
Size:  1.33 MB

We live more closer to low tatras mountain’s easier access…

Name:  IMG_0771.jpeg
Views: 94
Size:  4.20 MB

Yesterday we went to old town that was relocated to make way for highway project some well kept steam engines as well.

Name:  IMG_0919.jpeg
Views: 91
Size:  4.01 MBName:  IMG_0917.jpeg
Views: 83
Size:  5.27 MB

Name:  IMG_0896.jpeg
Views: 94
Size:  4.31 MB

Of course we’re old church not going to post photos same shit no sky wizard sightings just normal…
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

For me as well the highlight of our trip is visiting the castles and there are many… this is one of my favorites.

Name:  IMG_0812.jpeg
Views: 80
Size:  3.18 MB

Bonus… very old one:

Name:  IMG_0808.jpeg
Views: 83
Size:  4.99 MB
    all hail Hydra

Thread Information