Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On your bike, Vivek Ramaswamy

Load Metric
    honestly thats fucking hilarious.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The MSNBC guy is merely copying what George Stephanapolis did on the Sunday show, so he is a little bit of a wanne bee since he is a few days late and obviously copying the routine. As far as getting on his bike, more like his private plane, Vivek made $700M by the age of 31, self made. If Vivek loses the primary, he gets a talk show or a host role on Fox. He wins all the way around. You kind of left that out of your post.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    The MSNBC guy is merely copying what George Stephanapolis did on the Sunday show, so he is a little bit of a wanne bee since he is a few days late and obviously copying the routine. As far as getting on his bike, more like his private plane, Vivek made $700M by the age of 31, self made. If Vivek loses the primary, he gets a talk show or a host role on Fox. He wins all the way around. You kind of left that out of your post.
    He gets something more valuable. He can trade his support for favors down the road. If you are a young billionaire on the make the ability to pick up the phone and call in a favor on The Hill has no price tag.

He is rubbing me wrong with the fast talking used car salesman vibe. Can’t really bear to listen. I’m not sure he’s self aware about how he comes across

Comments

Dan Druff:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sanlmar is correct.

Vivek is a phony who is just saying what MAGA wants to hear, drains potential support from Desantis, and expects there will be something in it for him on the back end.

Very used car salesman vibe. Spot on.

I've felt the entire way he's a Trump mole of some sort, even without the explicit knowledge of Trump.

Load Metric
    Does Vivek sound like a car salesman?

Sure.

Does he spout better ideas than just about anyone with an "R" next to their name?

Yes also.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am not sure how I came across him, but I actually started following him on X/Twitter a couple years ago, long before he showed interest in running for office. At that time he was mainly pushing a "non woke" asset management startup he was involved in called Strive. I guess it is supposed to be his non woke alternative to Vanguard. Anyways, when he started running for office he completely stopped promoting Strive, but maybe the long game is to enhance his personal brand and start promoting Strive (or something else entirely) again.

Load Metric
    Hasan's MSNBC hit job was to say RAM didn't answer the question no matter that RAM answered the question multiple times. Hasan had to jump in and cut RAM off because he was making to much sense. MSLSD won't tolerate that.

RAM is not afraid of left wingnut interviewers. He deserves some credit for that.

But none of these republican primary candidates are going anywhere. Trump has a mortal lock on the nomination.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sanlmar is correct.

Vivek is a phony who is just saying what MAGA wants to hear, drains potential support from Desantis, and expects there will be something in it for him on the back end.

Very used car salesman vibe. Spot on.

I've felt the entire way he's a Trump mole of some sort, even without the explicit knowledge of Trump.
    So who is youre pick for the GOP and please dont say I just wont vote, MOST intelligent people who also want the best for their Country do vote so im curious

is DanDruff a secret Chris Christie fan lol and that would make Sense in that Chris Christie is very pro gambling, sports betting, everything lol

Look at New Jersey, if America ran like NJ that wouldn't be terrible and gambling would be a revenue raiser

Or wait maybe NIkki Haley (loll) i'm not sure so give us your rundown please DanDruff were moving into the future now

Banned
    Load Metric
    oh shut the fuck up Garrett

Comments

garrett: Southern California Republicans LMAO...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    is DanDruff a secret Chris Christie fan lol and that would make Sense in that Chris Christie is very pro gambling, sports betting, everything lol
    Christie is the darling of the MSM right now because he trashes Trump. If Trump debates him then he should ask Christie what his position is on the obesity crisis. I'd love to see the look on fat slot Christie's face.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fuck Chris Christie.

The guy is an obnoxious phony. He's only "morally against Trump" now because Trump didn't give him a position in his 2016 Administration, after Christie did him a favor and kneecapped Rubio in the debates.

I am still voting for DeSantis. If I sour on DeSantis enough (who is admittedly running a shitty campaign), I will vote for Nikki Haley.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Christie is the darling of the MSM right now because he trashes Trump. If Trump debates him then he should ask Christie what his position is on the obesity crisis. I'd love to see the look on fat slot Christie's face.
    Uh, Trump is a fat old fuck himself.

Load Metric
    Fuck Chris Christie.

The guy is an obnoxious phony. He's only "morally against Trump" now because Trump didn't give him a position in his 2016 Administration, after Christie did him a favor and kneecapped Rubio in the debates.

I am still voting for DeSantis. If I sour on DeSantis enough (who is admittedly running a shitty campaign), I will vote for Nikki Haley.
    Vivek, DeSantis & Haley are all Reagan conservatives who wanna sound like trendy populists.

There is the rhetoric and promises but will they forget on swearing in.

I have major trust issues with the bottom rung. I just do.

Civil war is still real. Don’t kid yerselves

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Fuck Chris Christie.

Jesus Druff you should know by now that DeSantis is the emptiest of empty suits. He's a MAGA 2.0 automaton with no chance to win anything.

I know Christie has no chance but he's the only Trump truther in the bunch and you should embrace that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Fuck Chris Christie.

Jesus Druff you should know by now that DeSantis is the emptiest of empty suits. He's a MAGA 2.0 automaton with no chance to win anything.

I know Christie has no chance but he's the only Trump truther in the bunch and you should embrace that.
    Christie is actually doing a great job leading in Florida, which is why he won reelection by 20 points.

His campaign has been a mess, and his attempts to woo the MAGA crowd have been embarrassing. However, that's just a sign of bad campaign strategy, not bad leadership skills.

DeSantis, Haley, and Pence are candidates I trust to actually govern well. Pence has no shot, though, and Haley is probably going to peak soon and decline again.

Christie is no "truther" about anything. He's like the bitter ex-girlfriend who first completely stood by her boyfriend no matter what he did, and then suddenly found morality to expose him once he dumped her.

The guy is a fake straight shooter. F him.

Load Metric

Christie is actually doing a great job leading in Florida

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    It’s just theater crypto. Vivek knows what sells. Sadly, he’s appears to be a used car salesman upon closer inspection.

I think Vivek already knows the hierarchy of of our government. He’s just playing to the angry mob in the bleacher seats. He CANT close the 3 letter agencies. That is never ever happening

The Dept of Education can die tho. Theoretically speaking

Thread Information