Thread: Hey Tine did ya hear one of the big prop firms got their shit shut down for likely shady shit

Load Metric

Hey Tine did ya hear one of the big prop firms got their shit shut down for likely shady shit

MyForexFunds is one of the better known prop firms out there that offers people a chance to qualify "to trade the firms funds" However there has been accusations of them manipulating spreads and stop hunting among other things to deliberately bust peoples accounts either during their try out (thus keeping the fees charged to test with them and qualify) or shortly after they qualify. Even been accusations of outright Ponzi scheming that traders who did get paid out from the firm were in reality paid out from incoming payments from new customers trying to qualify to trade. The CFTC in the USA and Ontario Provincial authorities froze their accounts towards the end of last week. It's estimated the firm took in $300M in fees from customers and that the funds were spent FTX and Madoff style to buy shit for the owner and upper leadership of the so-called company.

There had been numerous complaints on reddit and some other forums about traders claiming trading results and actual market conditions didnt match outcomes my guess is MFF FAFO that people eventually would call them out to the proper authorities. There are some legit firms out there but they dont promise pie in the sky to traders and they have strict trading rules and conditions in order to qualify with them. MFF wasnt one of those by a long shot.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    PAY TO PLAY PROP SHOPS ARE A JOKE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Banned
    Load Metric
    seriously are you still telling yourself that you are some hotshot ‘trader’ and regurgitating this Forex bullshit ?

you have been a broke ass as long as I’ve known you chaps

forget this nonsense and get a real fucking job already

that 6 hundo is not going to last forever

you need a regular paycheck very soon…

because I seriously doubt this community is gonna pony up more ‘donations’ for cat food and weed when the well runs dry again

which is going to be sooner than later

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    seriously are you still telling yourself that you are some hotshot ‘trader’ and regurgitating this Forex bullshit ?

you have been a broke ass as long as I’ve known you chaps

forget this nonsense and get a real fucking job already

that 6 hundo is not going to last forever

you need a regular paycheck very soon…

because I seriously doubt this community is gonna pony up more ‘donations’ for cat food and weed when the well runs dry again

which is going to be sooner than later

WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS SHIT?

I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE A FOREX TRADER. TAKE A MOMENT TO DRILL A HOLE INTO YOUR HEAD AND POUR THAT INFO IN.

I HAVE NEEVER CLAIMED TO BE SOME HOT SHOT TRADER. I WAS PROP TRADER FOR A YEAR. THAT WAS MY INTRO TO TRADING. MANAGING A 1.2 MILLION BP ACCOUNT AT MY PEAK. TRADING STRICTLY NYSE STOCKS. WAS ALMOST INTO NASDAQ BUT DIDNT QUITE MAKE IT TO THE POINT OF ATTAINING THOSE ENTITLEMENTS.

NOW PLEASE STFU IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    Load Metric
    I was not trolling just stating a fact

Forex and fantasy football are not going to pay your rent

stop dicking around and get serious about generating enough income to feed your kitties

Load Metric

stop dicking around and get serious about generating enough income to feed your kitties

AGAIN. YOU DONT EVEN READ POSTS HERE, YOU JUST TALK RANDOM NONSENSE. I HAVE NEVER TRADED FOREX. WHY ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH?

TIME FOR ANOTHER EYE SURGERY.

Load Metric
    "IM NOT TROLLING IM JUST A BLINDING RETARD, PROJECTING MY OWN UNWILLINGNESS TO WORK ONTO OTHERS"

-JEWDY

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    MyForexFunds is one of the better known prop firms out there that offers people a chance to qualify "to trade the firms funds" However there has been accusations of them manipulating spreads and stop hunting among other things to deliberately bust peoples accounts either during their try out (thus keeping the fees charged to test with them and qualify) or shortly after they qualify. Even been accusations of outright Ponzi scheming that traders who did get paid out from the firm were in reality paid out from incoming payments from new customers trying to qualify to trade. The CFTC in the USA and Ontario Provincial authorities froze their accounts towards the end of last week. It's estimated the firm took in $300M in fees from customers and that the funds were spent FTX and Madoff style to buy shit for the owner and upper leadership of the so-called company.

There had been numerous complaints on reddit and some other forums about traders claiming trading results and actual market conditions didnt match outcomes my guess is MFF FAFO that people eventually would call them out to the proper authorities. There are some legit firms out there but they dont promise pie in the sky to traders and they have strict trading rules and conditions in order to qualify with them. MFF wasnt one of those by a long shot.

intense.

and scary.

i only prop with apex and i only trade ES and NQ. they have paid me out and ive never heard of anyone accuse them of shady bullshit who wasnt an obvious grifter themselves.

i think these sorts of finger on the scale type market manipulation scams happen a _lot_ more in shit like forex and sketchy nonsense like binary options.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also a minor point but the day i realized ninjatrader could set market buy/sell stops that dont show up on the book as waiting orders and only get filled when the price on my pc hits them, i never went back.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

AGAIN. YOU DONT EVEN READ POSTS HERE, YOU JUST TALK RANDOM NONSENSE. I HAVE NEVER TRADED FOREX. WHY ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH?

Page 15 post #294 says you were an active trader of Forex:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...forex+dj_chaps

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

i was never a forex trader. i had an etoro acct for a little bit but only used it briefly with a min deposit. is that what i discuss in that thread? im guessing yes.

edit: lol not even etoro. you linked me to when i was trying out forex via paper trading. oops you fail again.

Banned
    Load Metric

i was never a forex trader. i had an etoro acct for a little bit but only used it briefly with a min deposit. is that what i discuss in that thread? im guessing yes.

edit: lol not even etoro. you linked me to when i was trying out forex via paper trading. oops you fail again.

did your etoro account ever shatter the 3 figures barrier ?

Load Metric

LIKE I SAID, PEABRAIN. I AM NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A FOREX TRADER. DID YOUR CATARACTS RENDER YOU UNABLE TO READ THE WORDS MIN DEPOSIT. LITERALLY FARTED AROUND FOR A FEW DAYS. BUT YES, I DID GET LUCKY AND DOUBLED THE 50.

Load Metric

LIKE I SAID, PEABRAIN. I AM NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A FOREX TRADER. DID YOUR CATARACTS RENDER YOU UNABLE TO READ THE WORDS MIN DEPOSIT. LITERALLY FARTED AROUND FOR A FEW DAYS. BUT YES, I DID GET LUCKY AND DOUBLED THE 50.
    Funny, you remember nothing about your Forex trading 9 years ago, then when reminded you had been trading Forex, you remember the intricate details of your deposit and trading outcomes. Interesting.

Load Metric

Funny, you remember nothing about your Forex trading 9 years ago, then when reminded you had been trading Forex, you remember the intricate details of your deposit and trading outcomes. Interesting.

GEE, PERHAPS BECAUSE 50 DOLLAR DEPOSITS DONT EXACTLY REGISTER AS TRADING TO ANYONE WITH A PULSE. BUT HEY, GREAT JOB LINKING TO ME POSTING ABOUT FIDDLING AROUND PAPER TRADING FOREX AND COMPLETELY PROVING MY POINT. OOPS.

Banned
    Load Metric
    the question on everyones mind is…

did you secure employment and a steady paycheck yet ?

or you gonna drop round 2 the last few days of Sept when the bag of Meow Mix is empty

the people need to know chaps

what is your master plan ?

Load Metric
    the question on everyones mind is…

did you secure employment and a steady paycheck yet ?

or you gonna drop round 2 the last few days of Sept when the bag of Meow Mix is empty

the people need to know chaps

what is your master plan ?

you know perfectly well those cats are watching him sous vide their meow mix in pond water.

Comments

tyde: rofl pond water green

Thread Information