Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bet against Colorado this weekend, put all you got on it

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Jerry has been for years, many years, trying to obtain my personal information with the reason to perhaps harass my family. I want nothing to do with Jerry, and yet he keeps trying to obtain my personal information. I am pretty close to getting a lawyer for systemic stalking.
    this is of course untrue

I have however called you repeatedly out for….

making false claims about your phony vacations to western Australia and other exotic destinations

creating countless dupe accounts

spotlighting your ridiculous multiple personality disorder and chronic alcoholism

starting new threads about large bets which you never made

etc etc etc

—-

I have no desire whatsoever (now or ever) to ‘obtain your personal information’ and the extent of our private communications over the span of at least a decade has been virtually nonexistent

listen and listen good whatever your name is…

its very simple

you produce ANY valid and/or verified form of proof that you placed a $3000.00 bet on TCU vs Colorado, and I will publicly apologize for questioning your claim in a YouTube video as well as a public written statement

nobody gives a fuck about your personal information, address, name or family

I just happen to think you are essentially a cartoon character who craves attention and accolades for shit he didn’t do, trips you never took, dinners you never ate, and now bets you never placed

now print that out…

take it to your fake attorney…

and shove it straight up both your asses

Load Metric
    I haven’t listened or read a lick about college football or this weeks matchups.

From 20,000 feet here is what I know.

X citing previous season results is irrelevant. Anyone who does is missing the narrative of CU

X there are 50 or so new players.

Colorado State is on the forefront of NIL recruiting. I suspect Deion Sanders himself was recruited with the knowledge CU was gonna whip and drive NIL money thus making it unlikely he was gonna get embarrassed on the recruiting front.

CSU has a partnership with Opendorse group licensing company and fans can now purchase apparel with current athlete names on it, which also used to be against NCAA rules.

Through Opendorse NIL opportunities can be as simple as paying a fee for an athlete to record a quick hello video or post on social media.

https://opendorse.com/coloradostate-rams

Let CU’s partnerships and business school focus on your income for you. Collectives insulate Colorado State from improper appearances when recruiting. Deion in your living room making his pitch - I’m sure Sanders team swept the room for recording devices.

NIL is reliant on local businesses, the fan base, the donors, the supporters to create opportunities for student-athletes,” Green and Gold Guard Executive Director John Weber said. “It’s something that the university is actually unable to do by NCAA regulations, so it’s something that has to come outside the university. We’re an independent company. We’re focused on making sure we fill that hole.”
    This was a quick find.
    Colorado lands All-Big 12 linebacker Josh Chandler-Semedo from transfer portal
    From what I see he was up $177k with his deal but it’s always growing.

I imagine Deion prolly has assembled some of the best athletes money can buy on short notice.

I don’t know who is coaching and that would be key.

I can see perhaps taking the points if the line movement supports that. My gut tells me not to fade CU

This program is gonna get popped eventually. It’s the Wild West there.

Load Metric
    Here is the deal, I am on a HEATER. I just won $900 on TB, -1.5. Got that?

I am killing it.

All in on TCU, just watch. Never bet against someone on a heater. Ever.

Load Metric
    I dislike the +20.5 for CU. Pass.

Need >+21

Fun game. Appreciate you putting it on my radar tgull

The offensive linemen only making $25k. That is suss too. Huge red flag unless you are an orthopedic surgeon. Good O-linemen hard to steal apparantly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I haven’t listened or read a lick about college football or this weeks matchups.

From 20,000 feet here is what I know.

X citing previous season results is irrelevant. Anyone who does is missing the narrative of CU

X there are 50 or so new players.

Colorado State is on the forefront of NIL recruiting. I suspect Deion Sanders himself was recruited with the knowledge CU was gonna whip and drive NIL money thus making it unlikely he was gonna get embarrassed on the recruiting front.

CSU has a partnership with Opendorse group licensing company and fans can now purchase apparel with current athlete names on it, which also used to be against NCAA rules.

Through Opendorse NIL opportunities can be as simple as paying a fee for an athlete to record a quick hello video or post on social media.

https://opendorse.com/coloradostate-rams

Let CU’s partnerships and business school focus on your income for you. Collectives insulate Colorado State from improper appearances when recruiting. Deion in your living room making his pitch - I’m sure Sanders team swept the room for recording devices.

NIL is reliant on local businesses, the fan base, the donors, the supporters to create opportunities for student-athletes,” Green and Gold Guard Executive Director John Weber said. “It’s something that the university is actually unable to do by NCAA regulations, so it’s something that has to come outside the university. We’re an independent company. We’re focused on making sure we fill that hole.”
    This was a quick find.
    Colorado lands All-Big 12 linebacker Josh Chandler-Semedo from transfer portal
    From what I see he was up $177k with his deal but it’s always growing.

I imagine Deion prolly has assembled some of the best athletes money can buy on short notice.

I don’t know who is coaching and that would be key.

I can see perhaps taking the points if the line movement supports that. My gut tells me not to fade CU

This program is gonna get popped eventually. It’s the Wild West there.
    Terrible take. Colorado has a couple receivers and a couple defensive backs. They have ZERO lineman. Its going to he a historical route. Just watch.

Load Metric

Terrible take. Colorado has a couple receivers and a couple defensive backs. They have ZERO lineman. Its going to he a historical route. Just watch.
    We posted simultaneously about the O-line. Actually I won by 2 minutes.

Could be a deal killer

Load Metric
    thats honestly pretty good handwriting for a guy with one eye

Comments

Pablo:

nunbeater: lol wow

Load Metric
    also if tcu blows this the gull needs a week ban i mean betting against the sanders clan

Comments

nunbeater: PRIME TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

Banned
    Load Metric
    I rarely watch college football

especially two random teams that nobody other than alumni, faculty, and present student body give a fuck about

but I’ll definitely be watching or listening to this one on Saturday

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I rarely watch college football

especially two random teams that nobody other than alumni, faculty, and present student body give a fuck about

but I’ll definitely be watching or listening to this one on Saturday

Colorado money line is the play

Comments

tyde: long time brother

Jayjami: Lol

Sanlmar: Just perfect

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

They were terrible last year, but you can see easily, EASILY, a 49-0 half time score. I mean think about how bad that offensive line will be, I am thinking one of those 5 sacks in the first half type of games.

Look pal if you don't want to make money than ignore the bet. I am simply giving people a gift. But fuckers like yourself never appreciate anything. Like that homeless scab above you.
    Like your pick here, I quit posting in the betting thread because like you say no one appreciates great picks around here. I posted 65%-70% and even a 3 team parlay last year and Druff gets mad because he wants every thread to be about him.

He thinks running around the internet finding what the “Sharps” are betting and posting them here is something special LOL.
    Started firing last week 5 for 6 to start the year.

I don't recall criticizing your picks in the wagering thread.

Load Metric
    Im told the largest liability of the weekend, by far, is shaping up to be Colorado +20.5.

That makes a lot of sense as to why its 20.5 and not 21.5.

It also tells me that -20.5 is the right side.

Doesn't mean Colorado cant win outright, but it my experience its less likely.

Load Metric
    Here is the deal, I am on a HEATER. I just won $900 on TB, -1.5. Got that?

I am killing it.

All in on TCU, just watch. Never bet against someone on a heater. Ever.
    I had same bet but smaller, Only bet baseball this time of year to warm to the football season. Tampa was a nice sweat 0-0 in the 10th
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Like your pick here, I quit posting in the betting thread because like you say no one appreciates great picks around here. I posted 65%-70% and even a 3 team parlay last year and Druff gets mad because he wants every thread to be about him.

He thinks running around the internet finding what the “Sharps” are betting and posting them here is something special LOL.
    Started firing last week 5 for 6 to start the year.

I don't recall criticizing your picks in the wagering thread.
    Would have been hard to criticize my picks, Believe I had pretty good results and beat betonline for the 2nd year in a row all be it small because I lost 2 huge bets at the end of the year.

Maybe I worded it wrong, The wagering thread is your baby sort of speak so I stay out.

BTW thanks for answering my text if Covid was going around wsop, I want out played 2 events caught Covid again. Stayed in the room for 5 days and flew back.

Amazing kevmath and others hide the fact Covid was going around again, They called it the “Ballys” cold lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Gracias Sr. Gringo for the pick. But that was all that was necessary. To brag about a specific $3k bet, seems a little bullshitty to me. And when you brag about having $2 mil in the bank and 2 paid off houses, it reminded me of Pipes, doing a shitty job of bragging. From my experience in life, PEOPLE WITH MONEY DON'T TALK ABOUT MONEY. And, Legit Big time Gamblers, don't talk about how much they bet. Verdict on the $3k, most likely bullshit. But, again, Gracias for the pick.
    Hey pussy you are always talking about me.

We are both in South Florida let’s meet up face to face and see if you still have so much on your mind? I’ll buy lunch, will be a good time Garrett seems like a guy who knows how to party

LOL on getting called out by a DUPE. Are you gonna splurge at Duffy's? LOL. The Gringo Dupe Pipes actually thinks it's where high roller multi millionaires eat. LOL.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/RonBohning/status/1696913944479424774

"One of the top college football picks the model is recommending for Saturday, Sept. 2: Colorado stays within the spread as a 20.5-point underdog at TCU at noon ET"

Computer Models picking Colorado

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Of course Marty doesn’t have any money. Who cares? But an ad hominem attack instead of a screen shot says it all.
    I've given you the pick of a lifetime. I am not rich, just a couple million (and two houses paid for) all I am saying is this it a great pick. Now you can line up behind me and make some juicy cash or hang out at the Orleans with Jerry, your choice. TCU is going to annihilate Colorado, just watch. You cannot put together a team that went 1-11 last year, and expect to beat a team that went to the College Playoff. I just upped my bet to 3700. Yes 3,700 bones.
    Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands, see picture below. People think the ball will get swatted out when he holds it away from his body. Not with hands like that, his pinky is the same size as his index. He also has a big arm and can chuck it 80 yards with tremendous accuracy. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Comments

Sanlmar: well played sir

sah_24: manziel rep
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Hey pussy you are always talking about me.

We are both in South Florida let’s meet up face to face and see if you still have so much on your mind? I’ll buy lunch, will be a good time Garrett seems like a guy who knows how to party

LOL on getting called out by a DUPE. Are you gonna splurge at Duffy's? LOL. The Gringo Dupe Pipes actually thinks it's where high roller multi millionaires eat. LOL.
    I think Nicky”Fake” pipes has disappeared, Last seen at Waffle House

Gold
    Load Metric
    Classic to see 4BITCH whining and crying about Covid lol

And crying because Dan Druff don’t congratulate him that he posted a winning sports bet

The guy is a true bitch

Hey CF I’ve offered multiple times over multiple years to meet you face to face. Not to fight. To meet and greet. You continually talk shit but refuse to meet the person you have so many anger and hatred towards.

Do you understand that makes you a bitch?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

I've given you the pick of a lifetime. I am not rich, just a couple million (and two houses paid for) all I am saying is this it a great pick. Now you can line up behind me and make some juicy cash or hang out at the Orleans with Jerry, your choice. TCU is going to annihilate Colorado, just watch. You cannot put together a team that went 1-11 last year, and expect to beat a team that went to the College Playoff. I just upped my bet to 3700. Yes 3,700 bones.
    Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands, see picture below. People think the ball will get swatted out when he holds it away from his body. Not with hands like that, his pinky is the same size as his index. He also has a big arm and can chuck it 80 yards with tremendous accuracy. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.
    the viking knows his football

do not ever doubt this man

Comments

sah_24: Lols manziel rep

Thread Information