Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bet against Colorado this weekend, put all you got on it

Load Metric

Bet against Colorado this weekend, put all you got on it

Seriously, Deion Sanders experiment of getting rid of all his current players is going to be a disaster. I just bet $3000 on TCU at home nonetheless at -20.5. I have never in my life ever bet a point spread that high, but this is easy money. Yeah there is a betting thread, but I want people to see this so they can make free money. Like the Amazon banner below for Druff.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Seriously, Deion Sanders experiment of getting rid of all his current players is going to be a disaster. I just bet $3000 on TCU at home nonetheless at -20.5. I have never in my life ever bet a point spread that high, but this is easy money. Yeah there is a betting thread, but I want people to see this so they can make free money. Like the Amazon banner below for Druff.

bullshit. wait til Jerry sees this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    What do you mean? They have nine returning players from that epic 1-11 season. The only team they beat were my Cal Bears. Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    What do you mean? They have nine returning players from that epic 1-11 season. The only team they beat were my Cal Bears. Sad!
    They were terrible last year, but you can see easily, EASILY, a 49-0 half time score. I mean think about how bad that offensive line will be, I am thinking one of those 5 sacks in the first half type of games.

Look pal if you don't want to make money than ignore the bet. I am simply giving people a gift. But fuckers like yourself never appreciate anything. Like that homeless scab above you.

Banned
    Load Metric
    how about posting a screen shot of your betting tickets

I doubt anyone here believes you are splashing around thousands of dollars a day in sports bets until some form of proof is made available

not an unreasonable request

Comments

mwh72: My Dog

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

I doubt anyone here believes you are splashing around thousands of dollars a day in sports bets until some form of proof is made available

See here is the deal Jerry, I don't have anything to prove to you. You are the guy who has a burning desire to post every facet of their human life. You are nearly 60 years old, where has it got you? Yeah, nothing except a tremendous amount of laughter at you face and someone who by his own admission was homeless within the last year.

You know what the most hilarious thing about you Jerry? Is the story Felon posted about you and him snorting cocaine off your Volvo dashboard. This was right around the time when Mark was busted for selling stolen lottery tickets at a Home Depot. Remember that Jerry, your pal Felon.

GTFO.

Marty

Your take about Marty is 100% accurate. He is dead ass broke….no one other than someone completely broke refers to $4k as a WINDFALL. His story is riddled with holes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    see that wasn’t even trolling

pretty easy to take a screenshot of a betting ticket

you don’t seem to have any issues spouting off bragging about your wager amount, but can’t produce proof that you are betting thousands of dollars on games

seems like you are completely full of shit once again

Load Metric
    see that wasn’t even trolling

pretty easy to take a screenshot of a betting ticket

you don’t seem to have any issues spouting off bragging about your wager amount, but can’t produce proof that you are betting thousands of dollars on games

seems like you are completely full of shit once again
    Marty

Your take about Marty is 100% accurate. He is dead ass broke….no one other than someone completely broke refers to $4k as a WINDFALL. His story is riddled with holes.

Load Metric
    They were terrible last year, but you can see easily, EASILY, a 49-0 half time score. I mean think about how bad that offensive line will be, I am thinking one of those 5 sacks in the first half type of games.

Look pal if you don't want to make money than ignore the bet. I am simply giving people a gift. But fuckers like yourself never appreciate anything. Like that homeless scab above you.
    Like your pick here, I quit posting in the betting thread because like you say no one appreciates great picks around here. I posted 65%-70% and even a 3 team parlay last year and Druff gets mad because he wants every thread to be about him.

He thinks running around the internet finding what the “Sharps” are betting and posting them here is something special LOL.
    Started firing last week 5 for 6 to start the year.
    -Allergic to the struggle

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL @ “I don’t have anything to prove to you”

and yet you feel compelled to puff your chest out like a proud peacock declaring to the world that you bet the specific amount of $3000.00

maybe try another one of your dupes if you insist on making ridiculous claims like this because it’s kind of embarrassing considering your history here of just making shit up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Like your pick here, I quit posting in the betting thread because like you say no one appreciates great picks around here. I posted 65%-70% and even a 3 team parlay last year and Druff gets mad because he wants every thread to be about him.

He thinks running around the internet finding what the “Sharps” are betting and posting them here is something special LOL.
    It's a great pick, which is why I posted it separately. Think about it, Colorado with effectively no returning scholarship players is going to play in Fort Worth Texas in 100 degree heat? It's a disastrous game for them. This could very well be one of those 62-10 games.

Comments

4BET: Agree GL

Banned
    Load Metric
    kinda weird how bottomsets credit card seems to work just fine when he’s ‘throwing down’ $3000.00 on a college football game,

but for some unknown reason he can’t manage to ship Druff even 20 bucks to help out chaps

Load Metric
    kinda weird how bottomsets credit card seems to work just fine when he’s ‘throwing down’ $3000.00 on a college football game,

but for some unknown reason he can’t manage to ship Druff even 20 bucks to help out chaps

Marty

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother I was also planning to fade Colorado this season. Big fan of Prime Time Sanders but takes more than one off season, should be a bit better than last season but seeing some wild takes about their season outlook

Load Metric

See here is the deal Jerry, I don't have anything to prove to you. You are the guy who has a burning desire to post every facet of their human life. You are nearly 60 years old, where has it got you? Yeah, nothing except a tremendous amount of laughter at you face and someone who by his own admission was homeless within the last year.

You know what the most hilarious thing about you Jerry? Is the story Felon posted about you and him snorting cocaine off your Volvo dashboard. This was right around the time when Mark was busted for selling stolen lottery tickets at a Home Depot. Remember that Jerry, your pal Felon.

GTFO.

Marty

Of course Marty doesn’t have any money. Who cares? But an ad hominem attack instead of a screen shot says it all.

Banned
    Load Metric
    it’s very common for most people that wager on professional and collegiate sports to share their tickets with others in the sports betting community

but bottomset has ‘nothing to prove’ to anyone, so lets just take his word for it that he’s plunking down thousands of dollars a day on college games

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Fellas, get a load of this fairy. Crying because Daniel didn’t give him his due praise for winning a sports bet.

Look pal everyone knows Daniel is the best at betting sports, don’t be jealous just bet the games he suggest it has worked out nicely for me especially early MLB seasons haven’t been paying attention lately

Load Metric

GTFO.

Marty

Of course Marty doesn’t have any money. Who cares? But an ad hominem attack instead of a screen shot says it all.
    I've given you the pick of a lifetime. I am not rich, just a couple million (and two houses paid for) all I am saying is this it a great pick. Now you can line up behind me and make some juicy cash or hang out at the Orleans with Jerry, your choice. TCU is going to annihilate Colorado, just watch. You cannot put together a team that went 1-11 last year, and expect to beat a team that went to the College Playoff. I just upped my bet to 3700. Yes 3,700 bones.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL too much gold in this ^^

here I just scribbled this 2 minutes ago to show you how easy it is to snap a pic and post it

Name:  A6C39F61-6AD1-4B5B-887B-400BE3C841FD.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  3.34 MB

Load Metric
    Well, if that is how you want to spend your day, ok. It does not change my pick that TCU is going to annihilate Colorado.

Thread Information