Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bet against Colorado this weekend, put all you got on it

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Classic to see 4BITCH whining and crying about Covid lol

And crying because Dan Druff don’t congratulate him that he posted a winning sports bet

The guy is a true bitch

Hey CF I’ve offered multiple times over multiple years to meet you face to face. Not to fight. To meet and greet. You continually talk shit but refuse to meet the person you have so many anger and hatred towards.

Do you understand that makes you a bitch?

no nothing at all weird about a grown man with a little girly voice trying to meet up and have lunch with other random dudes from the internet to prove their ‘net worth’

4BET why has he been trying to ‘meet you for years’

whats the backstory here ?

please tell me you didn’t exchange dick pics

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Good Take

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

And crying because Dan Druff don’t congratulate him that he posted a winning sports bet

The guy is a true bitch

Hey CF I’ve offered multiple times over multiple years to meet you face to face. Not to fight. To meet and greet. You continually talk shit but refuse to meet the person you have so many anger and hatred towards.

no nothing at all weird about a grown man with a little girly voice trying to meet up and have lunch with other random dudes from the internet to prove their ‘net worth’

4BET why has he been trying to ‘meet you for years’

whats the backstory here ?

please tell me you didn’t exchange dick pics
    No backstory, He was referring to Cerveza
    He is on super tilt because people on the internet don’t believe he is worth millions lol
    Agree he did sound like he had a dick in his ass when he called into radio

Comments

Cerveza Fria:
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Ok Im in

STRAIGHT BET
    Ticket# Date Placed Risk Win
    Aug 31
    04:31 PM [188] TCU -20½-110
    550 500

Load Metric
    TCU team total over 41.5 -122 (FD)

Comments

Rayo88:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    TCU team total over 41.5 -122 (FD)
    ]]I missed this one. This is actually easy. Another grand. Thanks for the reminder.

Load Metric
    I asked a professional handicapper I know that specializes in college football about Colorado/TCU. This guy is good. He scores high in the contests every year. Here's what he had to say:

"Impossible to play. TCU was stripped on offense and was likely overrated last year. This year's QB, however, was originally supposed to start all games until dinged, when Duggan, the previous two-year starter, regained his job. Colorado is completely revamped in terms of personnel, which is a plus (I guess), but really -- importing SWAC players is more mirage than boon. The TCU defense should shut them down, which leads to trying to anticipate when the substitutes come in...for both teams. There is a (strong) possibility TCU blasts their first three opponents by pinball scores. In fact, there is a chance they rampage through everybody until the @Texas Tech.

The great unknown is the rule changes, which -- due to the clock running -- are allegedly going to hack six to seven plays apiece off each team. Number one -- that's a lot of missing plays. Two -- those are formal estimates. My own reviewing of the process opening week strongly suggests more plays will be missing than formally projected.

So with all of these monster lines this week -- very, very tough to figure the effects of surgically removing all of these plays. I have my own suspicions about which brackets of spreads will be affected the most.

Hint: if you're not up on the rule changes and effects, take the college season off, because you do not know what you are doing.

Summary -- and the reason I share this is I'm not betting the game -- if you put a gun to my head, I take TCU. I think Colorado's offensive line is probably overmatched. They are going to have a hard time. The key question will be an inexperienced TCU offensive line against a jumbled together front seven on defense for Colorado. Unknown what that will look like. Always hard to lay 20 opening week with a brand new offensive line. Some pundits are famously predicting TCU to hang a "half a hundred" on Colorado. Personally, I think it more likely that they shut Colorado down and have the QB running for his life all day, but if TCU goes bang-bang-bang first three or four possessions, yeah, the game could get out of hand and pinball-ish.

I have to make forced choice decisions on this game for the Northbet contest anyway, so people will see who I took after the fact. Likely TCU, even though they are not nearly as good as last year's squad, which was not as good as they appeared."

Comments

Tellafriend:
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I asked a professional handicapper I know that specializes in college football about Colorado/TCU. This guy is good. He scores high in the contests every year. Here's what he had to say:

"Impossible to play. TCU was stripped on offense and was likely overrated last year. This year's QB, however, was originally supposed to start all games until dinged, when Duggan, the previous two-year starter, regained his job. Colorado is completely revamped in terms of personnel, which is a plus (I guess), but really -- importing SWAC players is more mirage than boon. The TCU defense should shut them down, which leads to trying to anticipate when the substitutes come in...for both teams. There is a (strong) possibility TCU blasts their first three opponents by pinball scores. In fact, there is a chance they rampage through everybody until the @Texas Tech.

The great unknown is the rule changes, which -- due to the clock running -- are allegedly going to hack six to seven plays apiece off each team. Number one -- that's a lot of missing plays. Two -- those are formal estimates. My own reviewing of the process opening week strongly suggests more plays will be missing than formally projected.

So with all of these monster lines this week -- very, very tough to figure the effects of surgically removing all of these plays. I have my own suspicions about which brackets of spreads will be affected the most.

Hint: if you're not up on the rule changes and effects, take the college season off, because you do not know what you are doing.

Summary -- and the reason I share this is I'm not betting the game -- if you put a gun to my head, I take TCU. I think Colorado's offensive line is probably overmatched. They are going to have a hard time. The key question will be an inexperienced TCU offensive line against a jumbled together front seven on defense for Colorado. Unknown what that will look like. Always hard to lay 20 opening week with a brand new offensive line. Some pundits are famously predicting TCU to hang a "half a hundred" on Colorado. Personally, I think it more likely that they shut Colorado down and have the QB running for his life all day, but if TCU goes bang-bang-bang first three or four possessions, yeah, the game could get out of hand and pinball-ish.

I have to make forced choice decisions on this game for the Northbet contest anyway, so people will see who I took after the fact. Likely TCU, even though they are not nearly as good as last year's squad, which was not as good as they appeared."
    This is a good take, with the exception of the fact Colorado has only 9 scholarship players returning. There is no way they will have any cohesion on either the Offensive Line or Defensive Line. It's also going to be 100 degrees Saturday afternoon. Colorado and that stupid fucking Cowboy hat Deion is wearing is going to get blown the fuck into the stands. This one is about as easy as easy gets. Look for TCU to run an even par on the Buffs.

Load Metric
    Anyone who thinks 7-9 plays a team will be stripped away due to the rule changes has no idea what they are talking about

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Jerry has been for years, many years, trying to obtain my personal information with the reason to perhaps harass my family. I want nothing to do with Jerry, and yet he keeps trying to obtain my personal information. I am pretty close to getting a lawyer for systemic stalking.
    this is of course untrue

I have however called you repeatedly out for….

making false claims about your phony vacations to western Australia and other exotic destinations

creating countless dupe accounts

spotlighting your ridiculous multiple personality disorder and chronic alcoholism

starting new threads about large bets which you never made

etc etc etc

—-

I have no desire whatsoever (now or ever) to ‘obtain your personal information’ and the extent of our private communications over the span of at least a decade has been virtually nonexistent

listen and listen good whatever your name is…

its very simple

you produce ANY valid and/or verified form of proof that you placed a $3000.00 bet on TCU vs Colorado, and I will publicly apologize for questioning your claim in a YouTube video as well as a public written statement

nobody gives a fuck about your personal information, address, name or family

I just happen to think you are essentially a cartoon character who craves attention and accolades for shit he didn’t do, trips you never took, dinners you never ate, and now bets you never placed

now print that out…

take it to your fake attorney…

and shove it straight up both your asses
    It’s astounding that the fraud of all frauds on a fraud alert forum calls someone else out

Jewdonk is the liar

Jewdonk has never produced a single piece of evidence
    to counter the claim that he was released from a mental institution in the Reagan years.

Load Metric
    Picking college games early in the season ain’t easy. Absolutely no frame of reference. Better to refrain until they get a few games under their belts. Not saying TCU is a bad bet though. I certainly wouldn’t take the Buffs!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Picking college games early in the season ain’t easy. Absolutely no frame of reference. Better to refrain until they get a few games under their belts. Not saying TCU is a bad bet though. I certainly wouldn’t take the Buffs!
    Well disagree. You get plenty of upsets late in the year. Early in the year is actually where you find value, usually returning starters. Then injuries hit, but the first three or four games are usually what team has the most returning starters, then teams on the fringe start to rise.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Another brilliant insight from a pos lawyer

Anyone making money on sports betting is not posting here.

Tgull is brilliant for the fact he gets this whole thing and is playing with those who take it seriously

Also betting on sports is like putting down 5 bucks a week in lotto and just waiting for the windfall

Ask yourself. If someone believes a random Internet forum poster
    do they also believe in Bigfoot?

Load Metric

Its not easy unless you are very well read and understand all the ins and outs of player movement.

Knowing the OC’s and the impact to totals are super important. This guy running the ship went to Iowa the total would go from 39 to 79 by week 3, as an example

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Anyone who thinks 7-9 plays a team will be stripped away due to the rule changes has no idea what they are talking about
    Here's the new rule.

What is changing in college football?
    Stopping and starting the clock

Previously in college football, the game clock was stopped when the offense gained a first down. This rule has been changed for the 2023 season, and the clock will stop on an offensive first down only in the final two minutes of each half.Aug 14, 2023

Load Metric

He didn't say 7 to 9 plays apiece. He said the new rule will "allegedly hack six to seven plays apiece off each team." But he thinks that estimate is probably to low.

The rules committee believes the new rule will lower the average number of plays, 180, to 172.

This is a statistic that's going to manifest itself in just a few weeks so we will get to see who had the best estimate.

Load Metric
    DO as mickey says guys

the man has never had a losing week in 27 years as a professional gambler

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    DO as mickey says guys

"Professional gambler" is an oxymoron.

Load Metric

He didn't say 7 to 9 plays apiece. He said the new rule will "allegedly hack six to seven plays apiece off each team." But he thinks that estimate is probably to low.

The rules committee believes the new rule will lower the average number of plays, 180, to 172.

This is a statistic that's going to manifest itself in just a few weeks so we will get to see who had the best estimate.
    My eyes are bleeding re reading that.

I think what you or your pal is trying to say that total plays will drop 6-8 total. I think thats a tick high but its a far cry from 12-16 total which would be absurd.

Its going to be referee dependent and situation dependent. Some refs/crews would take 8-10 seconds to set the ball. Ive seen some Big 12 crews in these 77-70 shoutouts not stop the clock at all, so no change to the new rule.

It will impact total plays differently depending on the conference.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    DO as mickey says guys

"Professional gambler" is an oxymoron.
    OK

Mick has been gambling weekly for 27 years and has never had a losing week

1404 weeks straight without ever losing one of those weeks

Impressive stuff mick

Load Metric

The guy is a true bitch

Hey Gringo, YOU are the BITCH. All I ever did was call you out way back for being full of shit. I don't have any anger or hatred towards you. I just call out bullshit when I see it.

I don't have the need, the desire, nor the time to meet you. Get over it.

Comments

country978: ya, this new thing with Nickypipes challenging you and DJ chaps to fights is unbecoming
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Thread Information