Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Idalia

Gold
    Load Metric
    Let me know when you grow some nads

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Am I the only one getting the vibe that Nicky Pipes and TGull are one and the same. The written fellatio to each other on page 4 is a little stomach churning and I dont mean the good kind. Tyde what say you?

was thinking the same thing and asked Druff about it

he insists they are not the same person

but they are both clearly halfwitted douchebags who happen to be super vocal about how rich and successful they are, which is an odd coincidence

Druff is oddly quiet about any specifics, but either way both bottomset and Nicky fraud Pipes are obviously total morons who are not who they claim to be

as usual, I called it from day one

my instincts are razor sharp about mopes like these two

Banned
    Load Metric
    the hilarious aspect of both of these idiots claims of being so rich, is that its as easy as logging into an account and taking a quick screen grab, or just snapping a photo and uploading it

this discussion is only happening right now because I asked bottomset aka tgull aka 17 other fake accounts to post a pic of his fake $3000.00 bet ticket on the TCU/Colorado game Saturday, and for some reason he won’t produce it because he ‘doesn’t have to prove anything’ lolz

what a couple of total fucking muppets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Next time don’t talk shit to a real gangster if you don’t want the smoke bitch.

I’ll leave you alone for now but if I see you causing trouble again I won’t be able to be so lenient

Nothing sweet around here boomer
    LOL gangster you are a punk bitch who lives in his parents spare room in west palm lol. Very obviously now you are a busted low life. Now go away,your trying to hard,your ass is showing
    Pipes had no answer for this one, We found out who the real bitch is, He is as soft as grandmas cupcakes
    -Allergic to the struggle

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    the hilarious aspect of both of these idiots claims of being so rich, is that its as easy as logging into an account and taking a quick screen grab, or just snapping a photo and uploading it

this discussion is only happening right now because I asked bottomset aka tgull aka 17 other fake accounts to post a pic of his fake $3000.00 bet ticket on the TCU/Colorado game Saturday, and for some reason he won’t produce it because he ‘doesn’t have to prove anything’ lolz

what a couple of total fucking muppets
    In this thread I have offered multiple times to prove I am a millionaire if properly incentive to do so.

Either stop talking tough or beg your mom for a $100k loan and letÂ’s escrow the money and within 1 minute of escrow funds confirmed from both ends, me you and Druff can verify my claim.

Or you can pretend I am not legitimately offering this and continue to bitch and moan online

IÂ’d give Druff 33% freeroll for the hassle. Free $33k for him if any of you pussies are anything other than all talk

Gold
    Load Metric
    LOL gangster you are a punk bitch who lives in his parents spare room in west palm lol. Very obviously now you are a busted low life. Now go away,your trying to hard,your ass is showing
    Pipes had no answer for this one, We found out who the real bitch is, He is as soft as grandmas cupcakes
    Pal you are welcome to meet me at my house any day from now until Sunday. I will be out of town starting Monday for a few days.

Are you going to keep playing victim, crying, then talking more shit?

Or are you going to take me up on this offer and deal with your problem with me like a man?

BITCH PUSSY GEEK

Load Metric
    Pal you are welcome to meet me at my house any day from now until Sunday. I will be out of town starting Monday for a few days.

Are you going to keep playing victim, crying, then talking more shit?

Or are you going to take me up on this offer and deal with your problem with me like a man?

BITCH PUSSY GEEK

Load Metric
    havent been keeping up here lol but NickyPipes if you being down there in the next week let me know, if want to get some grub bs whatever

let me know im in St Lucie County but have brother in Jupiter, also im not planning on being there in the next week but

(we can PM whatever shouldn't be public here)

Load Metric
    Cerveza Friza is the only poster here who has made me think he IS ACTUALLY local here to South Florida

he mentioned Juno Beach which is close to Jupiter lol so i noticed that but was probably year or more ago

also 4Bet but more middle of State Ocala so north of Tampa

Gold
    Load Metric
    Nicky Pipes has constantly reference Juno Beach and landmarks any local would know

CF is a disgruntled little bitch who is all talk.

Pansy!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Next time don’t talk shit to a real gangster if you don’t want the smoke bitch.

I’ll leave you alone for now but if I see you causing trouble again I won’t be able to be so lenient

Nothing sweet around here boomer
    Name:  Tilt-A-Whirl-7543-1024x768.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  153.0 KB

Comments

tyde: definitely tilting bigtime

Banned
    Load Metric
    Nicky Pipes has constantly reference Juno Beach and landmarks any local would know

I mean honestly what kind of headcase refers to himself in the third person

you got serious mental issues pal

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hey PUSSY you want some to?

Banned
    Load Metric
    dude refers to himself in the third person with a girly voice pretending to be rich on the internet and asks other random dudes to meet him in person at his house and buy them lunch so he can prove it Lol classic

what an epic failure ‘Nicky Pipes’ turned out to be

also it takes a special kind of bottom feeding scumbag to exploit child labor in 3rd world countries for profit

Nicky Fraud is basically human trash whether he is a ‘multi millionaire’ or not

nobody wants to come to your lame ass house you fucking douche

Load Metric
    Congratulations Pipes you win the most Tilted, Most ass packed award in PFA history

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well, this thread is not about hurricanes anymore. Sad!

To clarify:

- tgull is NOT Nicky Pipes. They are two different people.

- Nicky Pipes called into radio once, and sounded nothing like anyone I had heard before from these forums.

- Nicky Pipes is legitimately in South Florida. His IP shows this, and it's not a proxy or VPN.

- tgull is NOT in South Florida. I will not reveal where he is, as apparently he wants this kept private.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Am I the only one getting the vibe that Nicky Pipes and TGull are one and the same. The written fellatio to each other on page 4 is a little stomach churning and I dont mean the good kind. Tyde what say you?
    My default is to just assume everyone is a sonatine dupe until proven otherwise.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    dude refers to himself in the third person with a girly voice pretending to be rich on the internet and asks other random dudes to meet him in person at his house and buy them lunch so he can prove it Lol classic

what an epic failure ‘Nicky Pipes’ turned out to be

also it takes a special kind of bottom feeding scumbag to exploit child labor in 3rd world countries for profit

Nicky Fraud is basically human trash whether he is a ‘multi millionaire’ or not

nobody wants to come to your lame ass house you fucking douche
    I want to go to his house to see his pet dingos lol.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You can come over this weekend Jay. We can iron out the Chaps vs Pipes Fight negotiations

I assume you enjoy lighting weight, hitting the sauna and sunning by the pool. Correct?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Well, this thread is not about hurricanes anymore. Sad!

To clarify:

- tgull is NOT Nicky Pipes. They are two different people.

- Nicky Pipes called into radio once, and sounded nothing like anyone I had heard before from these forums.

- Nicky Pipes is legitimately in South Florida. His IP shows this, and it's not a proxy or VPN.

- tgull is NOT in South Florida. I will not reveal where he is, as apparently he wants this kept private.
    Sorry to derail the thread pal, Hurricane Nicholas rolled through town this week.

Listen pal, Dan Druff already doxxed me, he has previously posted my real IP on the forum and many users saw essentially my exact location. As you are all aware, you can’t buy a shack in that area for less than $500k

Thread Information