Thread: Someone trying to blackmail Jungleman over a nude pic he sent and got out somehow

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Someone trying to blackmail Jungleman over a nude pic he sent and got out somehow

https://twitter.com/junglemandan/status/1695362341729128911

The question: How did this guy (presumably a guy) get the nude pic Dan sent to "someone"? Was he catfished? Or did a guy have a girl set him up, intending to blackmail? Or was this some sort of revenge by a jilted lover?

Enquiring minds like mine wanna know (but I don't really want to see the pic itself!)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The question: How did this guy (presumably a guy) get the nude pic Dan sent to "someone"? Was he catfished? Or did a guy have a girl set him up, intending to blackmail? Or was this some sort of revenge by a jilted lover?

Enquiring minds like mine wanna know (but I don't really want to see the pic itself!)
    Tweet deleted. What confused individual thought the could profit from a naked jungle man pic

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Prob sent nude to a dude.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Damnit, I knew I should've captured that tweet.

It said "Well today I woke up to some idiot trying to blackmail me over a nude photo I sent to someone."

It had a second sentence, too, but I forgot what it was. My browser still has the first sentence in the preview when I try to go to that URL.

The important thing to note here is that Jungleman really sent a nude photo to someone, and it wasn't a matter of the picture being photoshopped, faked, or stolen.

Jungleman has been around a long time, and should have learned from Gavin Griffin and Joe Sebok that you don't send your nudes to "girls" who talk to you online, especially if you're a high profile poker pro.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Nobody wants to see Jungle's pee pee, nobody!
    Don't pay.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Word to the wise, women do not like dick pics EVER. To those or those pretending to be women, it’s all about the benjamins.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

In before we find out it was Jamie Lafay and shes Blackmailing him in exchange for her lost GFY money on her cancer scam

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Nobody wants to see Jungle's pee pee, nobody!
    Don't pay.
    Ok secondary theory it was PLOP or perhaps O n e s t e p
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 08-27-2023 at 07:26 PM. Reason: damnit Druff why is his name being modded into OSA..

Load Metric
    jungleman looks like he has a hog you cant blackmail a guy with a hog lets see it

Load Metric
    You are all very giddy about this but who among us hasn't sent a penis picture to splitthis or karen nathan? Perhaps even one-step.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For Jungleman's sake, I hope this was just a case of a girl screwing him over and sending it to some asshole, who then tried to blackmail him.

It would be absolutely shameful if he were simply catfished by a dude. Jungleman has been on the internet forever and it would amaze me if he were dumb enough to fall for a catfishing routine at this point, but stranger things have happened.

Thread Information