Thread: Sons of Anarchy news

Load Metric

Sons of Anarchy news

Do we not have an official thread? Thought we did,

anyway 2 huge happenings, one on the show (don't read below real story, spoiler) and this one in real life

Is this half sack?
    Suspect in killing of Los Angeles woman was actor
    LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say they don't know whether a "Sons of Anarchy" actor jumped or fell to his death after apparently killing his landlady.

Cmdr. Andrew Smith says the body of 28-year-old Johnny Lewis was found Wednesday morning in the driveway of a hillside home in the Los Feliz area near Hollywood. The body of 81-year-old Catherine Davis was inside. Smith says she may have been beaten and Lewis was the suspect.

Officers went to the home after neighbors reported a woman screaming. They also told officers that a man had jumped a fence, assaulted a painter and homeowner next door and jumped back.

Smith says at some point, Lewis jumped or fell from the home's roof, garage or patio.

It's also unclear whether drugs or alcohol are involved
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/suspect-kil...124414168.html

Wow, I'm not sure what made me think it last week, but I remember thinking is he leaving the show.
    (It wasn't the visit to the ex)
    RIP Op, Probably my favorite character,

joining SOA probably wasn't your best decision in life.

Load Metric
    SoA creator Kurt Sutter responded to Lewis' death on Twitter, saying, "It was a tragic end for an extremely talented guy, who unfortunately had lost his way. I wish I could say that I was shocked by the events last night, but I was not. I am deeply sorry that an innocent life had to be thrown into his destructive path."
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    SoA creator Kurt Sutter responded to Lewis' death on Twitter, saying, "It was a tragic end for an extremely talented guy, who unfortunately had lost his way. I wish I could say that I was shocked by the events last night, but I was not. I am deeply sorry that an innocent life had to be thrown into his destructive path."
    Wow, pretty heavy thing to say about someone who just died.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Wow, pretty heavy thing to say about someone who just died.
    Kurt has a tendency to speak his mind regardless of circumstances. If I recall correctly he actually deleted his Twitter account for awhile after tilting one time.

EDIT: Twitter deletion details: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ng-dead-223076
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    I randomly watched the last episode of this show and it was the first time I have ever seen it. The show happened to come on while my TV was on and I watched it and thought it was decent....

Question, the big guy who wound up going in to the tank at the end... Is that the kid from Remember the Titans who got crippled?

Also, is it worth the commitment to watch this show from episode 1 until present day knowing it will be the only thing I watch for the next month?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I randomly watched the last episode of this show and it was the first time I have ever seen it. The show happened to come on while my TV was on and I watched it and thought it was decent....

Question, the big guy who wound up going in to the tank at the end... Is that the kid from Remember the Titans who got crippled?

Also, is it worth the commitment to watch this show from episode 1 until present day knowing it will be the only thing I watch for the next month?
    definitely worth it. i give it the redneck thumbs up. my second favorite current show next to dexter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

definitely worth it. i give it the redneck thumbs up. my second favorite current show next to dexter

Good show and hell it has Peggy Bundy in it

Thread Information