Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: GONNA LOSE MY PLACE. ANYONE WANNA SPOT 1K FOR A FEW MONTHS? DEAD SERIOUS SLUMP POST

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

This is all true. Its not even the money at this point that is aggravating its the fact the dude agrees to pay a measly $50 back in 3 months then 5 months later claiming it was a donation when there is proof in his own thread it was not. It is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this forum. Calling me a bullshitter, sayings its a donation and I'm trashing his name when all anyone has to do is go back through the thread to know the truth.

Bubbles too. He sent 2x as much as me and also was very clear it was a loan only to have chaps claim donation for that also. C'mon Chaps - restore your dignity here.
    I doubt you will ever see a dime. He is after all posting his picks in gambling threads every week, "just for fun". Yeah who watches a random game and posts their picks just for fun. That $50 you sent him went right down the drain on the Jets game.

HOLY SHIT YOU MUST HAVE THE IQ OF ROAD KILL.

I ENETERED A WEEKLY PICK EM POOL. I POSTED MY PICKS HERE. I WON THE FUCKING POOL. MEANWHILE YOU CANT PICK SHIT BUT YOUR NOSE. JEALOUS OF MY NFL PROWESS.

Comments

Tellafriend: you did well -- who we on this sunday?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

HEY FAGGOT. YOU POSTED THAT AND PMD ME AFTER YOU HAD SENT. THATS NOT HOW LOANS WORK. I THOUGHT WE WORKED THIS OUT LAST NIGHT. ARE YOU EASILY SWAYED BY THE BULLSHIT THESE CLUELESS GIMPS ARE SAYING. LITERALLY GETTING RILED UP BY TROLLS. DO BETTER.
    How this loan worked:

You started a thread asking for loans and agreed to pay back in 3 months. I loaned you $50, made it clear it was a loan and asked to be paid back in 3 months like you promised. Five months later you're calling me faggot and nigge r for asking you to keep your promise.

YOU'RE STILL BEING OBTUSE. I DIDNT ASK FOR A $50 LOAN. NOT ONCE. DRUFF WAS COLLECTION DONATIONS. YOU SENT TO DRUFF. THE NEXT DAY (NOT BEFORE HAND, NO DISCUSSION) YOU TOLD ME SO. TYPICALLY WHEN ONE LOANS MONEY, THEY DONT JUST SEND IT WITHOUT A WORD. YA KNOW?

BUTS ITS ALL GOOD. WE CAME TO AN UNDERSTANDING LAST NIGHT, UNTIL THESE LOW GRADE TROLLS SPAMMED THE THREAD WITH MADE UP BULLSHIT AND YOU BIT RIGHT INTO IT AND I WAKE UP TO NAME CALLING FROM YOU. REALLY AWESOME STUFF.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric

How this loan worked:

You started a thread asking for loans and agreed to pay back in 3 months. I loaned you $50, made it clear it was a loan and asked to be paid back in 3 months like you promised. Five months later you're calling me faggot and nigge r for asking you to keep your promise.

YOU'RE STILL BEING OBTUSE. I DIDNT ASK FOR A $50 LOAN. NOT ONCE. DRUFF WAS COLLECTION DONATIONS. YOU SENT TO DRUFF. THE NEXT DAY (NOT BEFORE HAND, NO DISCUSSION) YOU TOLD ME SO. TYPICALLY WHEN ONE LOANS MONEY, THEY DONT JUST SEND IT WITHOUT A WORD. YA KNOW?

BUTS ITS ALL GOOD. WE CAME TO AN UNDERSTANDING LAST NIGHT, UNTIL THESE LOW GRADE TROLLS SPAMMED THE THREAD WITH MADE UP BULLSHIT AND YOU BIT RIGHT INTO IT AND I WAKE UP TO NAME CALLING FROM YOU. REALLY AWESOME STUFF.
    This is the Templar all over again. I would not be surprised in the least if Chaps is working this starving cat scam elsewhere.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

This is the Templar all over again. I would not be surprised in the least if Chaps is working this starving cat scam elsewhere.

THIS IS (INSERT ONE OF 14 DUPES, ALL RETARDED) ALL OVER AGAIN. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO LEARN OF 14 MORE LOW IQ PERSONALITIES FERMENTING ON ANOTHER 8TH TIER POKER FORUM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    this is all extremely disappointing to say the least

I thought that a life update would be pretty standard all things considered

but here we are 36 pages later and Chaps is shitting on the very same people who ‘donated’ to him when he had his back up against the wall

new low for e-begging

Corey has proven himself to be a real weasel and overall lowlife

very sad

country is pretty much the nicest guy on the forum so when he goes off like this its pretty much game over

RIP what little dignity Chaps had left

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

but here we are 36 pages later and Chaps is shitting on the very same people who ‘donated’ to him when he had his back up against the wall

new low for e-begging

very sad

country is pretty much the nicest guy on the forum so when he goes off like this its pretty much game over

YA KNOW WHATS DISAPPOINTING? THE OVERWHELMING SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT ON DISPLAY FROM LOW GRADE TROLLS.

I DIDNT SHIT ON ANYONE. I REACTED TO BEING CALLED A FRAUD AND A SCAMMMER FOR NO FUCKING REASON. SHOULD I HAVE STARTED A THREAD CRYING TO TODD INSTEAD?

LOL AT MARTIN C YAPPING ABOUT DIGNITY. THATS GOLD.

Banned
    Load Metric
    all of this vitriol and hostility because you were politely asked for a life update

fucking pathetic

Gold
    Load Metric
    ITS HILARIOUS WATCHING THE 3 BIGGEST JOKES ON THIS FORUM PILE ON. 2 OF WHICH ARE LITERAL NOBODIES. AT LEAST TYDE IS A REAL HUMAN BEING. THE OTHER 2 ARE FAKE INTERNET CHARACTERS. DESPERATEY TRYING TO MORPH THIS THREAD INTO SOMETHING IT ISNT. GET A FUCKING LIFE.
    Sir, I am niche famous on Money Twitter and just held an in person meet up last week that was well attended by many famous online business men and gurus

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    If a hundo will help you i can give you a loan!

I WONT SAY NO TO A LIL MORE. 100 FOR 120 OR SO?

ARE YOU IN CANADA? WE CAN DO ETRANSFER.

IN APPRECIATION, I PORESENT THIS CLIP FROM ONE OF MY APPEARANCES ON THE OG TRAILER PARK BOYS. SEASON 2. IM IN THE THUMBNAIL, GREEN SHIRT.

LOAN!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

new low for e-begging

very sad

YA KNOW WHATS DISAPPOINTING? THE OVERWHELMING SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT ON DISPLAY FROM LOW GRADE TROLLS.

I DIDNT SHIT ON ANYONE. I REACTED TO BEING CALLED A FRAUD AND A SCAMMMER FOR NO FUCKING REASON. SHOULD I HAVE STARTED A THREAD CRYING TO TODD INSTEAD?

LOL AT MARTIN CARRICO YAPPING ABOUT DIGNITY. THATS GOLD.
    Notice how broke scammer Chaps also pulled the "DOX" card last time his back was against the wall?

A weasel at heart

Comments

country978: he still has not apologized to limitles for this and les sent him $500 as a gift

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

You are literally just sitting on PFA praying someone will pay your rent lols ... <3

Ship this thread to the PFA hall ASAP

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEGGING FOR FREE RENT AND SEEKIGN OUT A LOAN WHERE I AM OFFERING A SOLID RETURN. ANYWAYS, DONT GO EXPECTING ANY HIGH 5s IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA POST THE SAME POST A DOZEN TIMES. YOU'VE BEEN DYING FOR AN EXCUSE TO POST A BUNCH AND HOPEFULLY GET NOTICED (NICE OF TYDE TO NOTICE YOU), AND HERE I GAVE IT TO YOU. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR A GUY WHO GOT YOU NOTICED BY JEWDONK.
    Here you are asking for a loan. This was early in the thread before I sent anything. At what point in the thread did your request for loan(s) become an assumption by you that I had donated? I never said I donated and you had the option not to accept the interest free loan but, instead, you accepted the loan, green repped my post to acknowledge it was a loan and only 5 months later are you disputing this. You made it clear you were looking for a loan and I made it clear to oblige your specific loan request.

It should not be so difficult to collect $50 and I should not have to endure being called nigge r and faggot and whatever other poison you want to spit out at me. I definitely should never have needed to go back through this entire thread and wind up in an argument with you simply because I chose to be kind and not judge you for your predicament at the time. Had you just done what you said you would do none of this would be an issue.

Also, I never intended to make this public except I sent you a dm about 2 months ago to remind you that 3 months had passed and you chose to ignore that instead of paying back or graciously asking for more time.

I feel badly its turned out this way but I've not deserved the name calling and nasty responses at all. I don't disrespect people this way and I would definitely not call someone nigge r and faggot who had helped me with no judgement in my time of need. You're wrong to have handled the situation the way you did.

Comments

sah_24: PFA e beggar classic

Load Metric
    I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GUYS GET THE IDEA I GOT 500 FROM LES. IS THAT THE ANGLE HERE? JUST MAKE UP LIE AFTER LIE AND HOPE I LOSE IT AND STORM OFF? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Here is an idea: why don't you stop bitching and just send the $50.00 your borrowed back to country?

You are a grown man, you do have $50 to send him, don't you?

Gold
    Load Metric

ok. I'm going to bed and leaving for the weekend in the morning but you have my word that I'll do what I say. Going to Vermont to some blue grass music festival.

WORD. CHEERS.
    This is from August 17th. I sent $50 to Druff on August 21st. Druff can verify this if you think its necessary. You knew my money was coming 4 days before it was sent. Please stop lying.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GUYS GET THE IDEA I GOT 500 FROM LES. IS THAT THE ANGLE HERE? JUST MAKE UP LIE AFTER LIE AND HOPE I LOSE IT AND STORM OFF? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
    ok, I'll bite: how much money did limitles give to you? He said it was $500 ($250 twice). If that's not true then sorry for that but this point of the limitles issue wasn't how much you got from him but the fact that you doxed him after he'd been the most generous of us all.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Chaps is a complete life loser

To be discourteous and disrespectful to somebody who helped you out at your lowest point is an unforgivable act

He did the same thing in the moment

He wants the free money but also doesn't want any of the backlash that came iwth that

Last time he DOXXED Limitles and Druff did nothing about it

Just a complete fucking low life loser

Hey Chaps I'd smack you in the fact if I ever saw you in person pal and then I'd make you apologize to me for the hassle

Load Metric

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEGGING FOR FREE RENT AND SEEKIGN OUT A LOAN WHERE I AM OFFERING A SOLID RETURN. ANYWAYS, DONT GO EXPECTING ANY HIGH 5s IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA POST THE SAME POST A DOZEN TIMES. YOU'VE BEEN DYING FOR AN EXCUSE TO POST A BUNCH AND HOPEFULLY GET NOTICED (NICE OF TYDE TO NOTICE YOU), AND HERE I GAVE IT TO YOU. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR A GUY WHO GOT YOU NOTICED BY JEWDONK.
    Here you are asking for a loan. This was early in the thread before I sent anything. At what point in the thread did your request for loan(s) become an assumption by you that I had donated? I never said I donated and you had the option not to accept the interest free loan but, instead, you accepted the loan, green repped my post to acknowledge it was a loan and only 5 months later are you disputing this. You made it clear you were looking for a loan and I made it clear to oblige your specific loan request.

THE THREAD IS SEEKIGN A 1K LOAN. THIS CAN'T BE MADE ANY MORE CLEAR ON PAGE ONE. IT BECAME AN ASSUMPTION AFTER TODD STARTED GATHERING DONATIONS AND YOU SENT TO TODD WITHOUT DISCUSSING ANYTHIGN WITH ME. I MADE ONE SPECIFIC LOAN AGREEMENT WHERE EVERYTHING WAS DISCUSSED AND AGREED UPON BEFORE ANY MONEY WAS EXCHANGED. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BUBBLES WOULD OFFER TO LOAN THEN USE GOFUNDME TO DO SO. I WASNT LOOKING FOR A BUNCH OF MICRO LOANS, I WAS LOOKING TO MAKE ONE DEAL FOR SIMPLICITY SAKE OBV.

It should not be so difficult to collect $50 and I should not have to endure being called nigge r and faggot and whatever other poison you want to spit out at me. I definitely should never have needed to go back through this entire thread and wind up in an argument with you simply because I chose to be kind and not judge you for your predicament at the time. Had you just done what you said you would do none of this would be an issue.

THERE WAS NEVER AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT I WASN'T EVEN COMPLETELY ALERT TO. YOU STARTED BY CALLING ME A FRAUD AND SHIT LAST NIGHT OUT OF THIN AIR.

Also, I never intended to make this public except I sent you a dm about 2 months ago to remind you that 3 months had passed and you chose to ignore that instead of paying back or graciously asking for more time.

I feel badly its turned out this way but I've not deserved the name calling and nasty responses at all. I don't disrespect people this way and I would definitely not call someone nigge r and faggot who had helped me with no judgement in my time of need. You're wrong to have handled the situation the way you did.

I DEFENDED MY NAME. I AM NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN A SCAMMER OR A FRUAD OR ANY OF THAT SHIT. MY REP ON THESE FORUMS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. LIKE COME ON.

Gold
    Load Metric
    your "rep" is that of an ungrateful beggar with some sort of gross malady on their face

Load Metric
    FACT. I LAID DOWN 2 OF THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST BURNS IN PFA HISTORY, IN THIS THREAD, LAST NIGHT.

FACT. NONE WERE DIRECTED AT FOLKS THAT HELPED ME OUT IN THE FALL.

FACT. NICKY IS ABSOLUTELY FLABBERGASTED THAT I AM ONE OF THE VERY FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE GIVEN HIM LITTLE TO NO ATTENTION ON THESE FORUMS.

FACT. THIS EATS HIM ALIVE.

Gold
    Load Metric
    ok dj chaps. would you please just pay back the $50 before summer? That gives you plenty of time for a very small amount of money. Whether it was clear or not to you at the time it should be clear now. If that's good with you I won't say another word about it.

Thread Information