Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Supports Dan Druff, Who Did Nothing Wrong

Gold
    Load Metric

Nicky Pipes Supports Dan Druff, Who Did Nothing Wrong

Brothers, Dan Druff did nothing wrong and has the full and complete support of Nicky Pipes and his team.

Brothers there is nothing wrong with sharing your opinion.

Brother it is not appropriate to "force" somebody to "apologize" for sharing their "opinion" on a "matter"

Many on this forum show continued disloyalty during "tough times", this is not an attribute that Nicky Pipes respects.

Never forget what Nicky Pipes told you.

Comments

Dan Druff:

Forum Wars: I will pray for Dan Stuff. That was brutal and some smug cuntiness

desertrunner:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I was lmao crying listening to druff get creamed. Also, that Will Jaffe is kind of a dbag, I thought he was supposed to be funny

Load Metric
    Lol. Dan Druff did nothing wrong.

Are you dense?

He’s done so much wrong, I actually have no clue which racist or misogynistic instance you’re referring to…

This week? Last week? The week before? So many…

Comments

dwai: OH NO MISOGYNISTIC???? are you gonna cry faggot

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

Are you dense?

He’s done so much wrong, I actually have no clue which racist or misogynistic instance you’re referring to…

Look pal, the guy did nothing wrong.

There is nothing wrong with sharing you "opinion" about a "matter"

No two ways about it pal.

Understood?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Will Jaffe used to be pretty funny and likeable.
    That changed overnight once he became affiliated with this weird poker media cult.

Joey Ingram said that the person that got Jaffe connected with poker media was robbi jade lew.
    I'd imagine associating with that woman would crush anyone's soul.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    Will Jaffe used to be pretty funny and likeable.
    That changed overnight once he became affiliated with this weird poker media cult.

Joey Ingram said that the person that got Jaffe connected with poker media was robbi jade lew.
    I'd imagine associating with that woman would crush anyone's soul.
    It is hard to blame skinny fat, "Pale Will" Jaffe for desperately trying to "protect" his place in poker media after his failed "career" as a "Poker Pro"

White Knight Will Jaffe would be far better served spending his time sunning his balls then making lame Twitter Diss videos for the same circle of nerds to "gossip" over.

Will Jaffe is willing to disgrace himself for far less than 6 figures a year, which is his compensation for PokerGo or whatever media company he is trying to get involved with pays him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers, Dan Druff did nothing wrong and has the full and complete support of Nicky Pipes and his team.

Brothers there is nothing wrong with sharing your opinion.

Brother it is not appropriate to "force" somebody to "apologize" for sharing their "opinion" on a "matter"

Many on this forum show continued disloyalty during "tough times", this is not an attribute that Nicky Pipes respects.

Never forget what Nicky Pipes told you.
    Brother he was getting bodied and eviscerated like William Wallace at the end of Braveheart.

Unlike Mel Gibson yelling a guttural 'freedom' before getting beheaded, he wisely chose the route of 'mercy' via takedown and a white whale, full throated APOLOGY toward a woman, as rare a sight as any around these parts.

Brother it's personal growth that we should commend.

Yes, another victim of being cancelled by the woke mob but preserving 8th tier status requires room reading and humility, and for that brother he has won.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    what did I miss

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    what did I miss

Can't find it now but when I was lurking twitter last night, I saw a tweet of someone saying something like "that site is all awful" and posted a screen shot of a post from u lol

Comments

dwai: LOL

Load Metric
    Trying to figure out wtf I missed. I drop out of the twitter space as I had to run out to the store and then this morning Brill is tossing Todd under the bus and telling people to unfollow and claims he was drop kicked out of the space in the end.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

Are you dense?

OH JFC unless Todd towed the leftist bitch snowflake line he’s wrong. Choke on a dick dude.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Trying to figure out wtf I missed. I drop out of the twitter space as I had to run out to the store and then this morning Brill is tossing Todd under the bus and telling people to unfollow and claims he was drop kicked out of the space in the end.
    Jaffe saw the girl’s post on Twitter and then went to the article here already worked up. It’s clear he already knew he was going to bury Todd in a “Tough One”. It was turned over so quickly there is no way Jaffe took a second to try to get any really context.

Jaffe was a total dick to Druff. It was just a full burial fest. Todd didn’t stand a chance. It was just piling on him and putting him in the worst light. Jaffe only put on people who were sure to bury Druff further. No one could have come out of that thing looking good.

At the end when Jaffe just threw Todd off, it didn’t help that he had Garrett waiting to come on. Not that the space was going to suddenly get better for Druff, but Druff’s unceremonious ending didn’t help out his cause. At the minimum he deserved to give a summation.

The Long Island Douche Bag is finally coming out of Jaffe. Should have known. I know the type all too well. He’s very careful to not have other members of the community get piled on in his spaces, but not in this case. Again, Garrett waiting probably didn’t help, but Jaffe kicking Druff to the curb like that was totally fucked up.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    While I may not be crazy about NickyPipes' antics, I agree with him here. Todd did nothing wrong, he was strictly voicing his opinion. You know what was ironic, Will Jaffe kept telling Druff he needs to stop "judging" people. Guess what, Will was doing the exact thing to Todd (judging) that he was scorning him for. Will, Jamie, and even Garrett were all being jerks during that conversation.

The kindest and most respectful one out of the entire bunch was Lindsey. I don't think Druff wants to speak publicly about this situation anymore, so feel free to delete this post if it will help calm the situation. One last thing, I didn't like the way Will abruptly ended the call, pretty crappy if you ask me.

Comments

NickyPipes: Who the fuck is this guy!?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Veteran View Post
    While I may not be crazy about NickyPipes' antics, I agree with him here. Todd did nothing wrong, he was strictly voicing his opinion. You know what was ironic, Will Jaffe kept telling Druff he needs to stop "judging" people. Guess what, Will was doing the exact thing to Todd (judging) that he was scorning him for. Will, Jamie, and even Garrett were all being jerks during that conversation.

The kindest and most respectful one out of the entire bunch was Lindsey. I don't think Druff wants to speak publicly about this situation anymore, so feel free to delete this post if it will help calm the situation. One last thing, I didn't like the way Will abruptly ended the call, pretty crappy if you ask me.
    Never heard of ya pal, what "antics" are you talking about?

Will Jaffe is sweet and has sugar in his tank.

Will Jaffe is a gossip and has the soul of a woman.

Will Jaffe is the type of guy who will immediately put his hands up and say "chill out bro, I was just joking around" when he inevitably tries to "clown" the "wrong guy" in one of his "comedy sketches". Trust me on that pal.

Look brothers, I didn't listen to any "radio show" or "Twitter Space"

I just saw posts online from attacking Dan Druff for expressing and opinion.

Dan Druff did nothing wrong. He commented and shared his opinion about a topic somebody posted about online. That is not a crime. There is no long explanation needed.

Look at this utter pussy Online Veteran walking on egg shells constantly hedging his bets

Nicky Pipes has spoken: Dan Druff did not wrong, there is nothing to apologize for.

Do you understand?

Comments

Pablo: I understand

Load Metric
    I, for one, am deeply deeply saddened.

Name:  1D61A763-75F2-4E1A-ABAB-FACC4914D9BA.png
Views: 880
Size:  698.5 KB

Load Metric
    The whole twenty/thirty something new age tribe of poker players that make up poker twitter need to get over themselves.

Don't like Todd / fine. Unfollow him. Good for you Im not even saying you are wrong for doing so. announcing you are going to block someone smacks of virtue signaling. Look at me I don't like this guy looks at how great I am.

Comments

SlowRoll:

Mission146:

Forum Wars: Maybe it's more than virtue signaling, but, honestly, the "my way or the highway" thought police antics are sickening

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers I advised Dan Druff during his last "controversy" that he should have never trusted "Shrill Brill", who he previously "went to bat for"

Brothers, this is not the type of "broad" you should be trusting. These instincts should be natural to all of you, you must follow your instinct!

Shrill Brill is disloyal and would stab any of her associates in the back the minute it became socially expedient for her.

Sadly, Dan Druff frequently makes the mistake of "kissing up" to those in the "Poker World" thinking it can win him some "brownie points" when controversy comes back around.

Not happening pal.

Comments

SlowRoll: exactly

dwai:

LegalizeMeth: Pipes I love the schtick but "chill out" with quotes my guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The whole twenty/thirty something new age tribe of poker players that make up poker twitter need to get over themselves.

Don't like Todd / fine. Unfollow him. Good for you Im not even saying you are wrong for doing so. announcing you are going to block someone smacks of virtue signaling. Look at me I don't like this guy looks at how great I am.
    In what world would anyone think Brill is under forty?

She's attractive, don't get me wrong, but I'd have put her closer to fifty because I think she looks like a slightly younger Rachel Harris (also attractive) who is in her mid-50's.

Anyway, I agree with all of that about the virtue signaling bullshit, but that's how you play the Internet popularity game. Druff just isn't very good at the game anymore. The rules have changed.

ESPECIALLY Twitter. Goddamn. Facebook is full of nuanced and well-meaning people, by comparison.

I don't even know what Druff said or what the problem is and don't care. Whatever it is, I'm sure it negates the value of thousands of hours of radio content as well as, perhaps millions, of words written.

Anyway, Twitter is just sticking your neck out there when the king is extra salty that day and has a penchant for ordering beheadings anyway. It comes as no surprise.

But, I certainly agree that many commentators of various subjects aren't to my liking, and while I will certainly express my opinions on them, I really don't care what people who are not me watch/read or don't watch/read.

Meh. Performative outrage, per the usual, nothing to see here. The online poker community, for the most part, seems to be made up largely of middle schoolers anyway.

Comments

ftpjesus: Shes early 40s. either 42 or 43

Pablo: she looks 50

Load Metric
    lol I like that Polack chick but 2p2 has nothing to do with this forum and it's funny as fuck considering the history here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers I advised Dan Druff during his last "controversy" that he should have never trusted "Shrill Brill", who he previously "went to bat for"

Brothers, this is not the type of "broad" you should be trusting. These instincts should be natural to all of you, you must follow your instinct!

Shrill Brill is disloyal and would stab any of her associates in the back the minute it became socially expedient for her.

Sadly, Dan Druff frequently makes the mistake of "kissing up" to those in the "Poker World" thinking it can win him some "brownie points" when controversy comes back around.

Not happening pal.
    Brother I believe Druff correctly read the room for once and was correct in capitulating to the woke poker mob and apologizing.

The recency of the fallout of REDACTED 2.0 surely played a role, with top tier personalities weighing in with scurrilous accusations of misogyny and incel behavior.

Regardless of merit, it takes a certain type to thrive on being hated and despised.

Comes with the territory of being 8th tier poker TMZ, but I believe Druff has course corrected and now in negotiations to be a thought leader for Nice Poker going forward.

Ability to manage crisis is a key component to any leader and we should applaud his progress. Do you understand?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information