Thread: More Nick Palma "internet" fights on twitter, this time with BensBenz and TheSaurus831

Bronze
    Load Metric

More Nick Palma "internet" fights on twitter, this time with BensBenz and TheSaurus831

I'm too lazy to link all the tweets, hopefully someone else can. But basicallly Nick Palma is back threatening everybody again and a few people are trying to arrange some big fight between Palma and BensBenz. I'm sure though it will never happen. Then this other dude on twitter TheSaurus831 and Palma got into it and they're threatening each other. Jay Farber tweeted that he's wanted to fight Palma for years but he's avoided him.

Maybe it's just me but life is too short to spend hours and hours every day challenging people all the time to fights. And it looks like Palma never follows through and shows up to any of them. He was supposed to fight Tim Reilly for a couple years but according to Reilly, Palma never showed up at their meeting spot. He's also gone back and forth challenging the Massey brothers but they've never fought either.

Nick Palma needs some intense ass therapy, he's really a head case. Plus he owes lots of people money but that's a different discussion.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post
    I'm too lazy to link all the tweets, hopefully someone else can. But basicallly Nick Palma is back threatening everybody again and a few people are trying to arrange some big fight between Palma and BensBenz. I'm sure though it will never happen. Then this other dude on twitter TheSaurus831 and Palma got into it and they're threatening each other. Jay Farber tweeted that he's wanted to fight Palma for years but he's avoided him.

Maybe it's just me but life is too short to spend hours and hours every day challenging people all the time to fights. And it looks like Palma never follows through and shows up to any of them. He was supposed to fight Tim Reilly for a couple years but according to Reilly, Palma never showed up at their meeting spot. He's also gone back and forth challenging the Massey brothers but they've never fought either.

Nick Palma needs some intense ass therapy, he's really a head case. Plus he owes lots of people money but that's a different discussion.
    I only heard a little of this.

I saw Palma at the WSOP, and in fact was 2 tables over from him twice (once at the Mystery Millions, once on Main Event Day 1), but I haven't interacted with him in person.

I'm aware of his various beefs with people.

What was the whole thing about BensBenz giving $5000 to Luke Vrabel regarding the Palma fight? Can you fully explain that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post

I only heard a little of this.

I saw Palma at the WSOP, and in fact was 2 tables over from him twice (once at the Mystery Millions, once on Main Event Day 1), but I haven't interacted with him in person.

I'm aware of his various beefs with people.

What was the whole thing about BensBenz giving $5000 to Luke Vrabel regarding the Palma fight? Can you fully explain that?
    Crazy right? Supposedly BensBenz has $5000 sitting in escrow for this supposed fight that will take place next year. I'm not sure if this is a bet made by those 2 or what. But I know Vrabel had a twitter spaces yesterday and all of this was discussed. Palma of course on twitter has gone back and forth with BensBenz and Saurus and others. Based on how many other fights that were supposed to happen with Palma that never did, I just can't take seriously this will ever happen.

What really just makes me shake my head is Palma is always tweeting how he wants positive energy, positive this, positive that. Yet he is always going at someone, challenging them to fights and constant insults back and forth. The irony is ridiculous. He really needs a shrink.

Load Metric
    This Nick Palma kid BLOCKED me lolll just noticed this morning not sure why except during WSOP I tweeted how his Twitter was most likely, going to turn into a train wreck

Guess he didn't appreciate that and has since blocked me sometime very funny, he was a top twitter LoLs account during WSOP this year

oh well gg

Thread Information