Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama paddleboarder death getting very interesting

Load Metric
    someone insert the andy getting blisties on my hands clip from the office and lets be done with it

Comments

Pablo:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Oh really? This is the chef, looking like he is swimming quite well! You fucking retard loser. He was in great shape BTW, like 210lbs at 6'1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...-progress.html

WE ALL THINK YOU ARE THE RETARD LOSER FOR INSINUATING THAT OLD MAN OBAMA BEAT HIS 6'1 "GREAT SHAPE" CHEF TO DEATH.
    WHY DONT YOU TRY TO EXPLAIN THE CIRCUMSTANCES AWAY YOU DRUNKEN NOVA SCOTIAN FAGGOT. GO AHEAD, TAKE A SHOT AT IT.

HOW ABOUT THE FACT A PERSON WHO COUD SWIM QUITE WELL '"DROWNED" IN A DEPTH OF WATER MY DOG COULD RESCUS HIMSELF FROM.

WHO WAS THE OTHER PERSON WITH HIM?

WHY WAS THE POLICE REPORT LEFT BLANK?

WHY WAS OBAMA NOT THERE, THEN WAS?

WHY DID THE CALL COME FROM ONE PLACE, THEN 2 FUCKING MILES AWAY LATER?

GO AHEAD, EXPLAIN IT ALL AWAY.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Retarded, angry and poor

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

WE ALL THINK YOU ARE THE RETARD LOSER FOR INSINUATING THAT OLD MAN OBAMA BEAT HIS 6'1 "GREAT SHAPE" CHEF TO DEATH.
    WHY DONT YOU TRY TO EXPLAIN THE CIRCUMSTANCES AWAY YOU DRUNKEN NOVA SCOTIAN FAGGOT. GO AHEAD, TAKE A SHOT AT IT.

HOW ABOUT THE FACT A PERSON WHO COUD SWIM QUITE WELL '"DROWNED" IN A DEPTH OF WATER MY DOG COULD RESCUS HIMSELF FROM.

I LOVE HOW "DRUNKEN" WHATEVER IS THE GO TO FOR SO MANY PEOPLKE HERE, IT GETS TOSSED AT TOTAL NON DRINKERS LIKE MYSELF. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME WEED JUNKIE/STONER TRASH OR SOMETHING.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Why would Obama murder him?

Give us your theory, champ.

Comments

BetCheckBet: he made him a burger with mayonnaise on it
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    ALSO, WHY THE SWEET FUCK WOULD I, A RANDOM PERSON ON THE INTERNET, "TAKE A SHOT" AT GUESSING WHAT HAPPENED? LOL. I WASNT THERE. MAYBE THE PRELIM REPORT ASSUMES DROWNING, BUT AN AUTOPSY MAY REVEAL SOME HEALTH EVENT (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE), BUT DROWNING SOUNDS BETTER. HELL MAYBE AN AUTOPSY HAS BEEN DONE, DONT REALLY CARE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    2 weeks later she was dead. Hillary has never publicly commented

Joan was one of the greats.

Comments

splitthis: She was

Load Metric
    Look for that faggot who went on Tucker telling of Obama blowjobs and blow to suddenly die lolz.

Obama is a faggot that married a tranny.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    WHERE THE FUCK WAS OBAMA ON 9/11?!???

Load Metric
    naturalbornvalet still shame napping lol

Comments

tyde: naturalbornvalet lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Look for that faggot who went on Tucker telling of Obama blowjobs and blow to suddenly die lolz.

Yeah, that’s obviously what triggered my Joan Rivers tribute. I give River’s 10 second clip more import than the Carlson interview. It was an interesting choice by her and comedy rooted in truth etc etc.

I deliberately did not post the interview and neither has anyone else. I listened to maybe half and at no point is anything verified or is there any kind of journalism being had.

I wasn’t a Fox News guy and didn’t see a lot of Tucker outside of what might have been posted here. I blame Fox - not their employee - for the quality. Tucker’s podcast came out strong and he gained a follower. I read he might get Putin. Like this is really impressive.

What in the fuck did Tucker do this for?. It’s salacious, fun and maybe true but it’s not something you do if you care about any pretense of journalism. I really really don’t get it.

Journalism in America is a rotting corpse and you and I both know it is the most important of the 4 branches and the future of democracy.

Comments

Tellafriend: exacrty

Load Metric
    I think Tucker did it as a deliberate fuck u to the entire left establishment.

I loled.

He isn’t done with them.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Yeah, that’s obviously what triggered my Joan Rivers tribute. I give River’s 10 second clip more import than the Carlson interview. It was an interesting choice by her and comedy rooted in truth etc etc.

I deliberately did not post the interview and neither has anyone else. I listened to maybe half and at no point is anything verified or is there any kind of journalism being had.

I wasn’t a Fox News guy and didn’t see a lot of Tucker outside of what might have been posted here. I blame Fox - not their employee - for the quality. Tucker’s podcast came out strong and he gained a follower. I read he might get Putin. Like this is really impressive.

What in the fuck did Tucker do this for?. It’s salacious, fun and maybe true but it’s not something you do if you care about any pretense of journalism. I really really don’t get it.

Journalism in America is a rotting corpse and you and I both know it is the most important of the 4 branches and the future of democracy.
    For all it's glory, free enterprise does not cover all the bases. Profit motive has affected all aspects of our lives.

These two decisions are at the heart of failed journalistic standards at least in the U.S.
    Journalism is alive but is being drowned out with the opinion based sparsely regulated
    24 hour medium we see today

Always be selling

1)The fairness doctrine of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC), introduced in 1949, was a policy that required the holders of broadcast licenses both to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that fairly reflected differing viewpoints.[1] In 1987, the FCC abolished the fairness doctrine,[2] prompting some to urge its reintroduction through either Commission policy or congressional legislation.[3]However, later the FCC removed the rule that implemented the policy from the Federal Register in August 2011.[4]

2)WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Communications Commission said on Thursday it would vote in April to reverse a 2016 rule adopted by the Obama administration that limits the number of television stations some companies can buy.

Monopolies bad. Don't think for a minute think the Wild West of reporting (twitter etc.) is better. Someone must be accountable when it comes to clean water and the same goes for information.

Think about our basic needs. Food, water, shelter, the big three.
    What's next is who controls those three. We vote, ideally, and we vote based on information. Who controls that? Democracy needs tending.
    These soap sellers have bought their way in.

Who benefits from uncontrolled ownership of media?
    Who benefits from only needing to present one side of a story?

Last edited by limitles; 09-07-2023 at 07:37 PM.

Load Metric
    Tucker header is deliberate poke at bear rofl.

Tucker Carlson

@TuckerCarlson
    ·
    Sep 6
    Ep. 22 Larry Sinclair says he had a night of crack cocaine-fueled sex with Barack Obama, and that Obama came back for more the next day. Assess for yourself. Here’s our interview.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Tucker header is deliberate poke at bear rofl.

Tucker Carlson

@TuckerCarlson
    ·
    Sep 6
    Ep. 22 Larry Sinclair says he had a night of crack cocaine-fueled sex with Barack Obama, and that Obama came back for more the next day. Assess for yourself. Here’s our interview.
    It’s National Enquirer nipple twisting. Ok, he gets a rise out of the left but at the cost journalistic credibility. You really don’t get a mulligan in journalism. You gotta have a code.

Like I said I didn’t listen to the whole thing. Maybe there was an Easter Egg that I didn’t see yet.

I don’t want to make a big thing of this. I can drop him and move on in a heart beat. My life was complete without him before Twitter podcasts

I agree with Vivek all the Presidents were AIDS from 2000 on and the descent is accelerating. You don’t have to sell me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At the very least, Obama has had numerous gay fantasies.

This was verified through a letter Obama sent at age 21 to his then-girlfriend. The letter was preserved by the girlfriend, and has been authenticated as real.

Specifically, he wrote:

You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination.

In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life.

My mind is androgynous to a great extent and I hope to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men.

But, in returning to the body, I see that I have been made a man, and physically in life, I choose to accept that contingency.

The woman also said that Obama had detailed other gay desires he had, but claimed that he would never act upon them.

Here's an article explaining everything: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onfession.html

This letter was written in 1982, long before homosexuality was widely accepted. Therefore, it is possible that Obama really did seek gay sex on the down-low, afraid of what it could do to his family/friend relationships and career.

Straight men do not have daily gay fantasies. At the very least, he's bisexual. There's no proof (yet) that he acted upon these homosexual desires, but at the very least it's clear he likes dudes.

Load Metric
    Thank you for this thread from the bottom of my heart. It is the finest piece of academic research combined with outstanding Holmesian detective work that I have ever encountered. God Bless all who participated in the creation of this once in a lifetime masterpiece. You have made me a better man, just like Michelle.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This was verified through a letter Obama sent at age 21 to his then-girlfriend. The letter was preserved by the girlfriend, and has been authenticated as real.

Specifically, he wrote:

In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life.

My mind is androgynous to a great extent and I hope to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men.

But, in returning to the body, I see that I have been made a man, and physically in life, I choose to accept that contingency.

The woman also said that Obama had detailed other gay desires he had, but claimed that he would never act upon them.

This letter was written in 1982, long before homosexuality was widely accepted. Therefore, it is possible that Obama really did seek gay sex on the down-low, afraid of what it could do to his family/friend relationships and career.

Straight men do not have daily gay fantasies. At the very least, he's bisexual. There's no proof (yet) that he acted upon these homosexual desires, but at the very least it's clear he likes dudes.

The Daily Mail is a infamous British tabloid not unlike the National Enquirer and the New York Post.
    I'm not certain about this but I believe the Daily Mail and the like have some protection from libel action because of a different jurisdiction. It's that or they are so wealthy they fear no repercussion

This "article" is obviously defamatory

This is not news. I just detailed this sort of calamity dressed up as news and we see the owner of this site salivating over a piece of fiction.

Fucking homo. Servant killer and now this

Just heard that Obama is the new Batman

Gold
    Load Metric
    What in the fuck did Tucker do this for?. It’s salacious, fun and maybe true
    That's why. He wants to appeal to those who are part of the unpretentious and down to earth crowd as that is where he relates to more now. He's been within the media machine and has seen first hand how corrupt it all is. He has had fuck you money since he was born so probably felt the freedom to live by his principles when his current perspective began to develop. His fox slot and even more-so now his objective has been to make a mockery of many of those who are held and hold themselves in high esteem but are undeserving of.

You're right on your points but as far as comedy value goes that interview got me good. I saw the clip of that guy testify to this over 10 years ago. Seemed absurd but now you have a pedophile dementia patient with a son who is a crackhead (smartest guy he knows) as your president following a term of Donald Trump (Pretty crazy that happened also)

Journalistic integrity in the established media is in the mud and has been for a long time so he's jumping in there and having fun. I think it's that simple as to why he's doing this. He enjoys having a laugh (in his bizzare and psychotic way) and giving a middle finger to the liberals black jesus. He has a great deal of n-gger and diversity fatigue also so it's another satisfying way to offload that without doing it overtly.

Joan Rivers is one of the only funny female comedians, ever.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Specifically, he wrote:

Here's an article explaining everything: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onfession.html

mickeycrimm is this true?

Comments

Jayjami: I was thinking the same thing

Load Metric
    What in the fuck did Tucker do this for?. It’s salacious, fun and maybe true
    Because he’s fading into obscurity and doing whatever he can to stave it off. Plus, like mickeycrimm, he’s a closet homo. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have to assert his masculinity all the time.

Comments

splitthis: Terrible as usual

Thread Information