Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Looks like chazmental won't be an admin on Marty's site this time

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Pretty sure if I lived in this shithole, forget armed robbery I'd want to kill someone. You know its bad when your wikipedia page boasts a ghetto post office as its key attraction.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boles_Acres,_New_Mexico
    Yep. You have to remember this fucking guy made a LONG post on tydepoker.com about leaving at the crack of dawn and taking a Southwest flight to buy a house. He said he bought a house that afternoon for half a million after he divorced his wife, and showed some generic stock pictures of his new house 10 hours later making his initial post. Everyone on tyde was congratulating him until I cut his story to pieces and he promptly vanished. While I respect Tony B, he was the first sucker giving him props, so that is a tremendous lack of judgment, I think he would agree.

There was another poster, the Alaskan bear hunter, I ruined him and his pictures jumping in a Boston lake when it was 45 degree temps over Easter. Some of these stories are so preposterous it's ridiculous.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It will be interesting to see if there is a plea. I still remember this guy posting that preposterous story on another site where he took a Southwest flight at 6am and bought a half million dollar home a few hours later.

State of New Mexico v. Charles Kraynak

04/23/2014 9:00 AM JURY TRIAL ALAMOGORDO DISTRICT COURT

03/14/2014 SCHEDULING ORDER
    criminal scheduling order plea agreement must be agreed and heard before April 24 2014. jury trial date to be set after March 26 2014

Comments

varys: thanks for mentioning the 6 am flight again

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Late in information on this one from 2014. I remember clear as day when he "flew out on Southwest on a 6am flight" to buy that half/million dollar house. LOL.

----------------------------------

A 12th Judicial District Judge sentenced a Boles Acres man Thursday to three years in prison for robbing an Alamogordo store in 2012.

District Judge James W. Counts sentenced Charles Kraynak to 10 years in prison and suspended all but three years.

Kraynak, 45, will have to serve probation upon his release and has nearly 300 days of presentence credit.

He pleaded no contest Thursday to one count of armed robbery with a firearm enhancement. As part of a plea deal, the prosecution dismissed child endangerment and assault charges and did not oppose a three-year sentence.

Defense attorney Duncan Bradley said the plea deal was reasonable but added that he had wanted to take the case to trial because he didn't agree with certain findings from the investigation.

Bradley said his client decided to plea in order to get the matter behind him but had been acquitted by jury of other charges related to the case.

Deputy District Attorney James Dickens said one of the victims had asked that Kraynak be sent to prison.

Dickens said Kraynak has prior arrests for assault and had terrified a store employee working at the time of the robbery.

According to Otero County Magistrate Court records, Kraynak robbed the Allied Cash Advance in August of 2012, taking $324. He used to be an employee of the store but Kraynak had been fired about a month prior to the robbery under suspicion of embezzlement.

Kraynak remained in custody Thursday pending his transfer to the Corrections Department.

http://www.alamogordonews.com/alamog...-employer-2012

Load Metric
    Wow, nice bump, i'd missed all of this.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Jewdonk's prized ex Moderator. LOL, hard to believe a poker forum would fail with such upstanding citizens like Sparky and Jewdonk at the helm.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Tyde is that you or bottomset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Late in information on this one from 2014. I remember clear as day when he "flew out on Southwest on a 6am flight" to buy that half/million dollar house. LOL.

----------------------------------

A 12th Judicial District Judge sentenced a Boles Acres man Thursday to three years in prison for robbing an Alamogordo store in 2012.

District Judge James W. Counts sentenced Charles Kraynak to 10 years in prison and suspended all but three years.

Kraynak, 45, will have to serve probation upon his release and has nearly 300 days of presentence credit.

He pleaded no contest Thursday to one count of armed robbery with a firearm enhancement. As part of a plea deal, the prosecution dismissed child endangerment and assault charges and did not oppose a three-year sentence.

Defense attorney Duncan Bradley said the plea deal was reasonable but added that he had wanted to take the case to trial because he didn't agree with certain findings from the investigation.

Bradley said his client decided to plea in order to get the matter behind him but had been acquitted by jury of other charges related to the case.

Deputy District Attorney James Dickens said one of the victims had asked that Kraynak be sent to prison.

Dickens said Kraynak has prior arrests for assault and had terrified a store employee working at the time of the robbery.

According to Otero County Magistrate Court records, Kraynak robbed the Allied Cash Advance in August of 2012, taking $324. He used to be an employee of the store but Kraynak had been fired about a month prior to the robbery under suspicion of embezzlement.

Kraynak remained in custody Thursday pending his transfer to the Corrections Department.

http://www.alamogordonews.com/alamog...-employer-2012
    ahem.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if there is a plea. I still remember this guy posting that preposterous story on another site where he took a Southwest flight at 6am and bought a half million dollar home a few hours later.

State of New Mexico v. Charles Kraynak

04/23/2014 9:00 AM JURY TRIAL ALAMOGORDO DISTRICT COURT

03/14/2014 SCHEDULING ORDER
    criminal scheduling order plea agreement must be agreed and heard before April 24 2014. jury trial date to be set after March 26 2014

Hey!

Load Metric
    interesting. just outta curiousity I did a tydepoker.com search on browser.. It pointed me to Skatz

Comments

gauchojake: HOF

Load Metric
    goddamn this thread makes me miss Anal_Hershiser
    what an absolute legend

Load Metric
    Lol Tyde used to own so much real estate in Druffs head.

Still remains unclear what led to the recent armistice after restraining orders, shots taken at families etc.

LOL internets
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Still remains unclear what led to the recent armistice after restraining orders, shots taken at families etc.

LOL internets
    they probably realized they were both 50 year old assholes arguing on the lnternet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

LOL internets
    they probably realized they were both 50 year old assholes arguing on the lnternet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

LOL internets
    Brother it could be any number of reasons but 'self awareness' has never been part of the equation.

Whatever the case I commend these two for their growth.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information