Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looks like chazmental won't be an admin on Marty's site this time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Looks like chazmental won't be an admin on Marty's site this time

Boles Acre man arrested for alleged robbery of Allied Cash Advance, his former employer
    Alamogordo Daily News
    By Duane Barbati/Staff Writer
    Posted: 08/28/2012 11:15:18 PM MDT

Alamogordo Department of Public Safety detectives, with the assistance of the Otero County Sheriff's Office, arrested a 44-year-old Boles Acres man on Aug. 22 for allegedly robbing the Allied Cash Advance store, an ADPS spokesman said.

The robbery of the Allied Cash Advance, 1101 10th St., occurred around 5:44 p.m. Aug. 13.

Detective Sgt. Mark Esquero said Charles J. Kraynak is charged with one count of second-degree felony armed robbery, one count of third-degree felony assault with intent to commit a violent felony, two counts of third-degree aggravated assault upon a peace officer and third-degree child abuse.

Kraynak is jailed at the Otero County Detention Center on a $100,000 no-10 percent bond.

Esquero said ADPS detectives and OCSO deputies contacted Kraynak at his residence, 38 Second St., No. 2, in Boles Acres on Aug. 14 in the late afternoon hours.

"From the time of the robbery and the following day (Aug. 14), we were receiving information on a possible suspect which led us to Kraynak," he said. "When we learned Kraynak lived in Boles Acres, we contacted the sheriff's office. We had two deputies go with us, along with two of our detectives, to make contact with Kraynak."

Esquero said the two deputies went to the rear of the Boles Acres residence while detectives went to the front entrance of the home.

"In front of Kraynak's residence there's a chain-link fence," he said. "There were a couple of aggressive dogs inside the fence area so they did not enter the front yard area due to the dogs. There was an 8-year-old female child in the yard. The two detectives asked the child if she could go get her dad, Charles. She went to the front door and called to her dad that two businessmen wanted to talk to him."

Esquero said the detectives saw Kraynak peek out the door then go back inside the residence and come back outside again.

"He (Kraynak) met them at the front gate," he said. "The two detectives identified themselves as ADPS detectives, but they were not wearing their suit jackets which allowed their detective badges to be visible along with their gun, handcuffs and other accessories. They asked if Kraynak would speak with them. At the same time the dogs were acting aggressively and distracting the conversation so detective Ernest Granados asked Kraynak to step out, away from the gate and dogs."

Esquero said the detective told Kraynak that they needed to talked to Kraynak about a robbery in Alamogordo.

"At that point, Kraynak began to backpeddle away from the detectives," he said. "At the same time Kraynak was backpeddling, Kraynak was reaching with his right hand to the small of his back area. They saw his right arm jerking as if trying to pull something out. At that point the detectives drew their firearms and instructed Kraynak to stop and show them his hands. Kraynak refused and detectives sought cover in the immediate area while giving Kraynak commands. In the meantime the 8-year-old child was in the line of fire but not intentionally getting in between the detectives and her father."

Esquero said the child had dropped to her knees and began to cry.

"While the child was backpeddling, Kraynak was yelling 'no, no, not in front of my daughter,'" he said. "Once he reached the front door of the residence, detectives could see Kraynak had removed a black handgun and placed it inside the residence then stepped back out. Detectives were able to calm Kraynak. We did not arrest Kraynak at that point but did ask Kraynak to speak to us at ADPS. He voluntarily came down to the police department and gave us a statement in reference to the robbery."

Esquero said at the same time detectives executed a search warrant on Kraynak's residence.

"We did recover a 9-mm Hi-Point black-handled handgun which matched the description by the victim of the Allied Cash robbery," he said. "We did recover another .22-caliber black and brown-handled Puma handgun. We also found clothing that matched the description of the clothing used during the robbery."

Esquero said detectives didn't arrest Kraynak at that point.

He said detectives learned Kraynak was fired from Allied Cash at the end of June for embezzlement of more than $2,500.

He said Kraynak had set up a meeting with a representative of Allied Cash to agree on a settlement for an amount of about $2,100. Kraynak was to pay them back two to three days prior to the robbery on Aug. 13.

"When we talked to representatives of Allied Cash, we are going to open another investigation against Kraynak in reference for embezzlement over $4,000 and $5,000," Esquero said. "We're continuing the investigation surrounding the embezzlement incidents."
    http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_214...ry-allied-cash

LOL @ the part about the dogs.

Boles Acres is in New Mexico.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    what a fucking loser

and lol nice handguns. hi point and puma are def top top

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Serious question what is the over under on the amount of google alerts Druff has?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    People have been on to him for a long time. This is an old shop someone made a few years ago:

Load Metric
    "In front of Kraynak's residence there's a chain-link fence," he said. "There were a couple of aggressive dogs inside the fence area so they did not enter the front yard area due to the dogs. There was an 8-year-old female child in the yard. The two detectives asked the child if she could go get her dad, Charles. She went to the front door and called to her dad that two businessmen wanted to talk to him."

Esquero said the detectives saw Kraynak peek out the door then go back inside the residence and come back outside again.

"He (Kraynak) met them at the front gate," he said. "The two detectives identified themselves as ADPS detectives, but they were not wearing their suit jackets which allowed their detective badges to be visible along with their gun, handcuffs and other accessories. They asked if Kraynak would speak with them. At the same time the dogs were acting aggressively and distracting the conversation so detective Ernest Granados asked Kraynak to step out, away from the gate and dogs."

Esquero said the detective told Kraynak that they needed to talked to Kraynak about a robbery in Alamogordo.

"At that point, Kraynak began to backpeddle away from the detectives," he said. "At the same time Kraynak was backpeddling, Kraynak was reaching with his right hand to the small of his back area. They saw his right arm jerking as if trying to pull something out. At that point the detectives drew their firearms and instructed Kraynak to stop and show them his hands. Kraynak refused and detectives sought cover in the immediate area while giving Kraynak commands. In the meantime the 8-year-old child was in the line of fire but not intentionally getting in between the detectives and her father."

Esquero said the child had dropped to her knees and began to cry.
    Jesus. Poor kid.

Comments

son of lockman: Good to see you back at PFA. Yes good to see you.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_214...ry-allied-cash

LOL @ the part about the dogs.

Boles Acres is in New Mexico.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Load Metric
    wait so he

gets fired for embezzlement
    then agrees to settle
    doesn't pay settlement, instead ROBS the old employer
    then goes home with not only the gun he used but also the clothing used (when he robbed his former employer mind you)
    and to boot, he is raising an 8 year old girl
    surrounded by pit bulls
    and loaded firearms

sounds like sparky griswald!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Who is chazmental? Cliffs?

Load Metric
    chazmental I barely recall but I believe the same person was sparky griswald on venompoker and subsequently he became an admin on mortons first (or second?) incarnation of his site.

I recall him being an ok sounding dude, really into pit bulls and rescuing them and what have you, though I am pretty sure at the time he sold himself as living in california in a really nice house, never thought he lived in new mexico.

kind of odd that he does and recently a lot of people have pointed to nm as being where morton has been living. coincidence?

hmm...

either way, he managed to piss off druff somehow, and there has been bad blood between them for some time. Druff can be rather persistent if you really get under his skin, whatever ol sparky did to piss him off must have been deliberate and not forgotten.

wasn't/isn't he golden eagle? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Who is chazmental? Cliffs?
    http://www.donkdown.com/forum/rememb...er-t76372.html

Chazmental scammed a bunch of people across a bunch of sites.

Silver
    Load Metric
    LOL, I remember this clown, if it is indeed him.

1) I remember when he went out to some state at the last minute to 'buy a house'. He posted the evening before he was hopping a 5am flight to look for a house. Apparently he was getting divorced. By 2pm the next day he was posting pictures of some ballin half/$mil house he just bought. I remember posters were chiming in saying what an awesome house it looked like. Then I posted saying he was full of shit, that nobody flys to another state and buys a house 4 hours after landing at an airport. I then strategically picked a part his post in such detail, that it would have been impossible to buy a house given his time line. He basically made the whole fucking post up and the thread died a mercifully end

2) He posted once how madly in love he was with his wife, then several months later he said he was getting a divorce

3) He had this strange fascination with PIT BULLS and would argue endlessly on just how tame these creatures were. Mind you, I think dogs are great, especially Labs and Retrievers. But PIT BULLS? Then he went on defending how these creatures were misunderstood and he got sympathy from other posters as being an upstanding citizen. Well, you can see just how posessed his creatures were, even the cops were frightened

Feel terrible for the young daughter. That sucks. But his neighborhood is much safer with him incarcerated not being able to terrorize businesses with guns and neighbors with PIT BULLS.

You people should have listenend to me a couple years ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

1) I remember when he went out to some state at the last minute to 'buy a house'. He posted the evening before he was hopping a 5am flight to look for a house. Apparently he was getting divorced. By 2pm the next day he was posting pictures of some ballin half/$mil house he just bought. I remember posters were chiming in saying what an awesome house it looked like. Then I posted saying he was full of shit, that nobody flys to another state and buys a house 4 hours after landing at an airport. I then strategically picked a part his post in such detail, that it would have been impossible to buy a house given his time line. He basically made the whole fucking post up and the thread died a mercifully end

2) He posted once how madly in love he was with his wife, then several months later he said he was getting a divorce

3) He had this strange fascination with PIT BULLS and would argue endlessly on just how tame these creatures were. Mind you, I think dogs are great, especially Labs and Retrievers. But PIT BULLS? Then he went on defending how these creatures were misunderstood and he got sympathy from other posters as being an upstanding citizen. Well, you can see just how posessed his creatures were, even the cops were frightened

Feel terrible for the young daughter. That sucks. But his neighborhood is much safer with him incarcerated not being able to terrorize businesses with guns and neighbors with PIT BULLS.

you lasted 5 days, good job buddy

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

Glad you counted the days. Shows how important I am in your life you went back and found a post I made and counted the days. BTW, I am getting a bonus check of $16,000 tomorrow. How are things in your world?

Yep, did not think so.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't really personally hate chazmental, aside from thinking that he's a scumbag scammer, liar, and now apparently armed robber. He used one of his old fake accounts on Marty's site to talk trash about me two years ago, but I don't really give a shit about that anymore.

I posted this because he was once part of the DD community, and thought it was worth mentioning.

Load Metric

Glad you counted the days. Shows how important I am in your life you went back and found a post I made and counted the days. BTW, I am getting a bonus check of $16,000 tomorrow. How are things in your world?

Yep, did not think so.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yep, did not think so.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently Young Curacao is angry about this thread title.

I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

Marty made chazmental a mod on his original site.

Within days, everyone made a big deal about chaz's scamming past, and Marty supposedly demodded him....

... only to sneak him on another account ("The Sandman"), again as moderator.

On a later incarnation of his site, he again snuck chazmental on a new name (the now-infamous Sparky Grizwold account) -- and again modded him up.

So Marty hid chazmental and made him a mod not once but TWICE in the past.

If Marty is ashamed of this, he should be mad at himself, not me for making reference to it.

And before Marty bitches that I started up with him out of nowhere, please refer to the Scotty Clark failshow of 11 days ago where Marty got on there and cried about all of the terrible things I've done to him.

Load Metric
    That's not as gangster as Felon stealing scratch off lottery tickets.

Thread Information