Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back, baby!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm back, baby!

I went to a secret location for 2 days, so that's why I've been absent.

Anyway, I can't say I'm happy with some of the stuff I saw on this forum when I came back.

Please recall that, prior to even putting this site up, I stated that I didn't want it to become a cespool of trolling, nor do I want any individual members dominating the site.

When I said this, I didn't just mean I didn't want trolling of me. I meant I didn't want the forum to become centered around trolling.

So far there is only one user banned from this site, and it's someone I planned to keep out from the start. I really don't like banning people, and I always felt that forums are best when you let everyone speak, even the unpopular/disliked people. However, I will have to lay down bans/suspensions if we continue to have some of the same garbage I've been seeing here.

In general, here is what I don't want to see here:

1) People starting threads strictly to fight with someone, unless something noteworthy has really occurred. For example, I don't want to see a thread entitled, "John Smith, why are you such a fucking douchebag?" However, if the thread is something like, "John Smith, I heard you got kicked out of Bellagio for being drunk and obnoxious", that would be fine to post here (provided that you're not just making it up.)

2) Responding to someone in a thread and bashing them just because you don't like them. For example, if I start a thread about Full Tilt, and Mike Jones posts, "Boy it really sucks that it's almost been a year and we're no closer to seeing our money than the day of Black Friday", I don't want to see someone else posting, "Mike, you fucking broke POS, stop pretending you have money on Full Tilt when we know your balance is like $0.31." Basically, I want people to feel safe to comment on things here without every troll that dislikes them finding a reason to slam them for adding to the conversation. Only bash people when they say something legitimately stupid or offensive, not just because you see their name in a thread.

3) Finding excuses to troll as many people as possible. Don't just start up with people because they appear to be new/unknown and you feel like picking on someone. At the same time, I really don't want to see threads from new people bitching about the DD crowd. I want this place to be a mixture of DD veterans and new posters (or former DD lurkers).

Thank you for your cooperation. I am not looking to censor things or ban people. I just want tihs forum to be readable and enjoyable, and not just the playground of 3 or 4 people who enjoy fighting.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I went to a secret location for 2 days, so that's why I've been absent.

Anyway, I can't say I'm happy with some of the stuff I saw on this forum when I came back.

Please recall that, prior to even putting this site up, I stated that I didn't want it to become a cespool of trolling, nor do I want any individual members dominating the site.

When I said this, I didn't just mean I didn't want trolling of me. I meant I didn't want the forum to become centered around trolling.

So far there is only one user banned from this site, and it's someone I planned to keep out from the start. I really don't like banning people, and I always felt that forums are best when you let everyone speak, even the unpopular/disliked people. However, I will have to lay down bans/suspensions if we continue to have some of the same garbage I've been seeing here.

In general, here is what I don't want to see here:

1) People starting threads strictly to fight with someone, unless something noteworthy has really occurred. For example, I don't want to see a thread entitled, "John Smith, why are you such a fucking douchebag?" However, if the thread is something like, "John Smith, I heard you got kicked out of Bellagio for being drunk and obnoxious", that would be fine to post here (provided that you're not just making it up.)

2) Responding to someone in a thread and bashing them just because you don't like them. For example, if I start a thread about Full Tilt, and Mike Jones posts, "Boy it really sucks that it's almost been a year and we're no closer to seeing our money than the day of Black Friday", I don't want to see someone else posting, "Mike, you fucking broke POS, stop pretending you have money on Full Tilt when we know your balance is like $0.31." Basically, I want people to feel safe to comment on things here without every troll that dislikes them finding a reason to slam them for adding to the conversation. Only bash people when they say something legitimately stupid or offensive, not just because you see their name in a thread.

3) Finding excuses to troll as many people as possible. Don't just start up with people because they appear to be new/unknown and you feel like picking on someone. At the same time, I really don't want to see threads from new people bitching about the DD crowd. I want this place to be a mixture of DD veterans and new posters (or former DD lurkers).

Thank you for your cooperation. I am not looking to censor things or ban people. I just want tihs forum to be readable and enjoyable, and not just the playground of 3 or 4 people who enjoy fighting.
    Please explain genesis of Vanessa Rousso rendezvous in the pic in your OP

Banned
    Load Metric
    Are you surprised micon was berating you on radio last night for going off on schoenfeld?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Are you surprised micon was berating you on radio last night for going off on schoenfeld?
    Given how he seems to be making a lot of obnoxious statements about me recently, no I'm not.

I'll be making a separate post on that matter shortly.

Load Metric
    Unfortunately this means Jewdonk will not overtake you for the most posts on the site...

Load Metric
    cool horse.

Load Metric
    If you're going to enforce these ideas about what you want and don't want to see on the site, you are going to have to ban, delete and censor like a motherfucker. Don't kid yourself about that. And the site will suffer greatly as a result imo. I certainly hope you'll just come to terms with things not ever being exactly how you would like them to be here, as this is a forum with many participants. I believe your site will fare far better if you take such an approach.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Given how he seems to be making a lot of obnoxious statements about me recently, no I'm not.

I'll be making a separate post on that matter shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post
    If you're going to enforce these ideas about what you want and don't want to see on the site, you are going to have to ban, delete and censor like a motherfucker. Don't kid yourself about that. And the site will suffer greatly as a result imo. I certainly hope you'll just come to terms with things not ever being exactly how you would like them to be here, as this is a forum with many participants. I believe your site will fare far better if you take such an approach.
    It's a balance. I don't want to ban or delete like a motherfucker. I am hoping that people can just come to understand what I want and don't want here, and try to stick to that.

I'm not trying to keep all negativity off here, but I don't want to see it become trolling central.

This approach didn't work well on NWP/DD because there were certain people who were obsessed with it being "uncensored" and constantly tried to see how far they could take that. I'm not claiming this place is uncensored, though I've censored just about nothing so far. I want it to be seen as a place you can state your opinion and be yourself, as long as you're not turning my forum into garbage in the process.

Load Metric
    You have some wrong uns posting here, that's for sure.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff

Again I will point out these things to you.

1. Remember where/what you came from and where the majority (90%) of users here did too. These guys like Hockeyguy really piss me off when they post "I am leaving because of the trolling/abuse" If you don't like trolling or abuse what the fuck are you doing even reading DD/NWP/PFA in the first place. I mean seriously if you want a circle jerk of hand histories go to 2plus2/FTP/Wherever.....There is no reason at all to complain.

2. Everyone has their own opinions of stupid posts. For example I wrote a post regarding making a woman feel good and got abused by people for it. Rightly so as I come across as a pompous know it all. However Vwls and some others may not think its stupid. So point is I think for the most part everything Mike writes is utterly retarded and like a madman typing. That's up to me to decide, not you.

3. The people who get posts dedicated to them deserve it (i.e me) because I get involved in these battles. I am a big boy and can handle it. Again untill someone comes to you with a complaint then you should take a hands on approach.

Load Metric
    I agree with a 'no censorship' policy but I also agree with Druff that things have started to get out of hand over the past couple of days. Perhaps one solution, instead of BANNING members or DELETING posts, is to simply MOVE posts or threads to the Bathroom Wall section, keeping lively discussion here in Flying Stupidity and moving ad hominem attacks and trolling over there. That way, if people want to go read that stuff, they can.

Just a thought -- and I know that it may take a lot of effort on the part of a mod (Druff) to do this, but I do think that it will create a much livelier, palatable and wide-reaching discussion by keeping all the hateful shit separate.

Load Metric
    This place needs something like Siberia, maybe call it Grounded Retardation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Call it Heaven, throw God in there, and be done with it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Name:  baby.gif
Views: 503
Size:  685.1 KBName:  baby.gif
Views: 503
Size:  685.1 KB[ATTACH]216[/ATTACH

Load Metric
    I see you're riding a horse in that picture, and I didn't know you were a horseman. I'm curious if you've seen HBO's series Luck and how your feel about it being cancelled because of 3 horse deaths in the filming of it. As far as I know, the horses weren't doing anything exotic, just normal horse racing shots.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post
    Druff

Again I will point out these things to you.

1. Remember where/what you came from and where the majority (90%) of users here did too. These guys like Hockeyguy really piss me off when they post "I am leaving because of the trolling/abuse" If you don't like trolling or abuse what the fuck are you doing even reading DD/NWP/PFA in the first place. I mean seriously if you want a circle jerk of hand histories go to 2plus2/FTP/Wherever.....There is no reason at all to complain.

2. Everyone has their own opinions of stupid posts. For example I wrote a post regarding making a woman feel good and got abused by people for it. Rightly so as I come across as a pompous know it all. However Vwls and some others may not think its stupid. So point is I think for the most part everything Mike writes is utterly retarded and like a madman typing. That's up to me to decide, not you.

3. The people who get posts dedicated to them deserve it (i.e me) because I get involved in these battles. I am a big boy and can handle it. Again untill someone comes to you with a complaint then you should take a hands on approach.
    Some people will never understand.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    druff, do you have any objections in me posting pics of my lovely ladies and......

my ass?

if so, i would happily just post pics of my bubble butt, ok

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    druff, do you have any objections in me posting pics of my lovely ladies and......

my ass?

if so, i would happily just post pics of my bubble butt, ok
    most don't want to see them apart from those having a 5 knuckle shuffle to the pics

/thread

Thread Information