Thread: Getting money off ACR

Load Metric

Getting money off ACR

I feel like I used to be able to get a check from them for free but this time they are trying to send it fedex and stick me with a 55 dollar fee on a 200 dollar check, anyone know any easier options to withdraw from them (I dont have crypto) or can help me out? Willing to do ACR transfer for cash if you arent a scammer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    I feel like I used to be able to get a check from them for free but this time they are trying to send it fedex and stick me with a 55 dollar fee on a 200 dollar check, anyone know any easier options to withdraw from them (I dont have crypto) or can help me out? Willing to do ACR transfer for cash if you arent a scammer

Bunch of 2+2 posters looking for acr, can easily trade for venmo/cash app on there. Do your research if you are sending first (google and search the forums of all names involved in transaction)

Load Metric
    Want to play Poker and Online Gamble, its time to learn Cryptocurrency.

glgl

Comments

Pablo: true

Forum Wars: Crypto ain't good for transactions...except for stuff like this and getting $$ past borders...solid use case

LegalizeMeth: no doubt, I rarely do play online but somehow finished 8th in the Boski

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Bunch of 2+2 posters looking for acr, can easily trade for venmo/cash app on there. Do your research if you are sending first (google and search the forums of all names involved in transaction)

fuck it id rather just piss it away than get rolled by a 2+2 troll. at least if I get rolled by some scumbag here (sup Dual) I can make a thread about it

Load Metric
    figured it out you can do a free check (1 per 30 days) Im just an idiot

Load Metric
    re crypto -

i'm wanting to use Stake. does anyone have any thoughts/experience with the site?

also, would someone mind pointing a boomer in the right direction to learn about crypto so he can use it for such an endeavor?

tia

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't understand? Why not set up your own crypto wallet and cash out that way?

You don't need to involve 2+2 losers.

If you need help with this, let me know.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    re crypto -

i'm wanting to use Stake. does anyone have any thoughts/experience with the site?

also, would someone mind pointing a boomer in the right direction to learn about crypto so he can use it for such an endeavor?

tia
    I don't know about Stake.

The best middleman wallet right now is Exodus. Very easy to use and doesn't require technical knowledge.

Regarding illegal gambling sites like ACR or Bovada, you should do this:

Depositing:
    Buy BTC with exchange like Coinbase
    Send to Exodus
    Send from Exodus to ACR/Bovada/whatever

Withdrawing:
    Send to Exodus
    Send from Exodus to exchange like Coinbase
    Sell BTC on Coinbase and cash out to your bank

Of course, you can also just hold the BTC in Exodus, which makes it very easy to move it back and forth between gambling sites.

Do NOT send/receive BTC directly between a gambling site or Coinbase/Gemini/whatever or you'll get your account shut down eventually.

Comments

Tellafriend: ty

Pablo:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    re crypto -

tia
    All you need is an account on exchange (where you will buy and sell whatever crypto you want, ala coinbase or cash app) and another middle wallet (I would use an offline one like electrum) to transfer to and from the site

Never send directly to exchange from poker site or from poker site to exchange ...

Once you go through the process once it will be easy for you from there. Take your time and don't be in a hurry when doing transactions and its really simple. GL

Comments

Tellafriend: ty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't understand? Why not set up your own crypto wallet and cash out that way?

Thanks Druff, but isn't there a bunch of fees associated with this? Only moving around small sums of money so paying $30+ dollars in fees seems dumb to me, check from ACR is free but my bank charges $6 cause its a canadian check as a flat rate

Load Metric

Thanks Druff, but isn't there a bunch of fees associated with this? Only moving around small sums of money so paying $30+ dollars in fees seems dumb to me, check from ACR is free but my bank charges $6 cause its a canadian check as a flat rate
    yeah the fees are pretty stiff imo

I'll take a hundo tomorrow if you have Cashapp or Zelle

Comments

LegalizeMeth: figured it out but thanks for offer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

If you just want to get a bit of $ off, you an send it to my BTC address and I'll just send you the money. I don't want to be the go-to guy for doing this regularly, but if it's just a one-time basis for a small amount of $, I'll do it.

Regarding the fees, no they're not terrible. You'll lose a bit on each BTC transaction, and then on the conversion to USD, but that's about it. You won't get slaughtered by it, unless the BTC network is unusually busy.

Let me know via PM if interested.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: all set but thank you for offer

Thread Information