Thread: Bronnie drops dead on basketball court and is revived

Load Metric

Bronnie drops dead on basketball court and is revived

Dropped on the court this morning at USC during a summer practice. Apparently, the kid is alive at this point but have to wonder was this a cardiac issue that was missed during physicals as he was growing up. Was this myocarditis caused by <Censored by the US Government>?

Secondly will this literally end his basketball career now before its begun and kill (no pun intended) Lebrons hopes to play with his own kid on an NBA court?

Either way its not a good thing this happened.

<side note>

So lets see so far in the past week we all but get confirmation Jaime Foxx had a stroke that thankfully was addressed in rapid fashion and a singer in Cali collapsed at a dinner table with numerous clots in her legs, lungs, possibly even near her heart. (Young roughly 30yo, if this was a true clotting disorder it wouldnt have just shown up arbitrarily at her age it wouldve been found much sooner as it wouldve been genetic and she wouldve had issues much earlier in life).

I dunno how much more evidence we need to point out the 800lb gorilla in the room. Sure some folks will stick their heads in the sand but as the saying goes one or two might be a coincidence. When its a significant number that this has occurred in along with cardiac issues in young athletes and the highest number of adverse reaction events in the history of the adverse reporting system does it really take getting hit between the eyes with a 2X4 before people realize something isnt safe and should be pulled off the market?

Comments

country978: when will the medical field wake up and practice the 1st rule of medicine?

Banned
    Load Metric
    happy to see you are finally warming up to the concept of using actual paragraphs instead of posting these massive walls of unreadable drivel

your grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure are still abysmal , but hey its a start

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Deeply nuanced point of view.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Coinkidinks ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLs

Gold
    Load Metric
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Dropped on the court this morning at USC during a summer practice. Apparently, the kid is alive at this point but have to wonder was this a cardiac issue that was missed during physicals as he was growing up. Was this myocarditis caused by <Censored by the US Government>?

Secondly will this literally end his basketball career now before its begun and kill (no pun intended) Lebrons hopes to play with his own kid on an NBA court?

<side note>

So lets see so far in the past week we all but get confirmation Jaime Foxx had a stroke that thankfully was addressed in rapid fashion and a singer in Cali collapsed at a dinner table with numerous clots in her legs, lungs, possibly even near her heart. (Young roughly 30yo, if this was a true clotting disorder it wouldnt have just shown up arbitrarily at her age it wouldve been found much sooner as it wouldve been genetic and she wouldve had issues much earlier in life).

I dunno how much more evidence we need to point out the 800lb gorilla in the room. Sure some folks will stick their heads in the sand but as the saying goes one or two might be a coincidence. When its a significant number that this has occurred in along with cardiac issues in young athletes and the highest number of adverse reaction events in the history of the adverse reporting system does it really take getting hit between the eyes with a 2X4 before people realize something isnt safe and should be pulled off the market?
    me making 800 posts about it in the last 12 months :

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I have a nephew on my wife's side that's a borderline retard, 6 years old and can't talk etc etc etc. His parents are huge anti-vaxxers thus he's not vaccinated. If he was vaccinated what's the line that they would claim it's 100% due to a vaccine?

This shit happens to athletes from time to time, happened to Shaq's kid a few years ago before covid.

Wild how covid/vaccines still control many of your lives. Go touch grass and turn off the news. You'd be amazed how quickly thoughts of covid/vaccines disappear from your brain.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: sheep

1marley1: They don’t know the difference between a significant number and a statistically significant number

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I have a nephew on my wife's side that's a borderline retard, 6 years old and can't talk etc etc etc. His parents are huge anti-vaxxers thus he's not vaccinated. If he was vaccinated what's the line that they would claim it's 100% due to a vaccine?

This shit happens to athletes from time to time, happened to Shaq's kid a few years ago before covid.

Wild how covid/vaccines still control many of your lives. Go touch grass and turn off the news. You'd be amazed how quickly thoughts of covid/vaccines disappear from your brain.
    You are bad at math ... it's bc of your genes

Platinum
    Load Metric

The problem is while it disappears from our brains, it lives on forever in some people and kills and or seriously injures them. It controls their lives as they try to recover from almost dying. So we can't just "forget about it" just like they can't when they are dropping dead from blood clots and myocarditis. And your anecdotal little bullshit story about a random 6 yr old that means nothing shows how little of a brain you have. The CDC and every other organization has said these are the side effects from the vaccine. Specifically in young healthy males. Go look at their website, dummy.

Oh and you are the 3rd dumbass I have seen today talking about how cardiac events happen all the time to athletes.....TOTALLY NORMAL EVERYONE MOVE ALONG. You know what type usually? Fat giant football players out in the heat, not 6% bodyfat 18yr olds that weigh 180lbs.

And BTW Shaq's son had a heart condition that was genetic defect that went unnoticed and required surgery. Has nothing to do with anything else. He wasn't vaccinated in 2018, luckily for him. Or he might not have made it to the surgical table.

Comments

nightmarefish: Bronny could have a heart condition too smooth, that's the point. He hasn't been examined yet.

OK2: Offset his extreme naivety of the level of corruption involved and incentive to stfu at all levels. nightmarefool

DJ_Chaps: offset the moutrhbreather

sah_24: Bronny literally been examined his entire life repeatedly lols ...

1marley1: Stupid fucking retards

Sloppy Joe: Poor with no way out and a scraped Kia

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

The problem is while it disappears from our brains, it lives on forever in some people and kills and or seriously injures them. It controls their lives as they try to recover from almost dying. So we can't just "forget about it" just like they can't when they are dropping dead from blood clots and myocarditis. And your anecdotal little bullshit story about a random 6 yr old that means nothing shows how little of a brain you have. The CDC and every other organization has said these are the side effects from the vaccine. Specifically in young healthy males. Go look at their website, dummy.

Oh and you are the 3rd dumbass I have seen today talking about how cardiac events happen all the time to athletes.....TOTALLY NORMAL EVERYONE MOVE ALONG. You know what type usually? Fat giant football players out in the heat, not 6% bodyfat 18yr olds that weigh 180lbs.

And BTW Shaq's son had a heart condition that was genetic defect that went unnoticed and required surgery. Has nothing to do with anything else. He wasn't vaccinated in 2018, luckily for him. Or he might not have made it to the surgical table.
    This guy must have been coaching a fat giant football player that wanted to play basketball for a day right smooth brain? https://twitter.com/CuffsTheLegend/status/1683854588158390273

Gold
    Load Metric

<side note>

This is why

Ed Dowd, among many other “alternative media” or “citizen journalists,” has been trying to highlight the shocking story of a huge and sustained spike in “excess deaths” since the roll-out of the Covid vaccines in December 2020.

Dowd has been screaming this since at least January 2022 - 16 months ago.

He, among others, highlighted the remarks of a life insurance company CEO who said his company is seeing excess deaths of 40 percent (!) in life-insurance policy holders aged 18 to 64 (clarification: “death rates” 40 percent higher than expected).

Dowd, with help from a team of analysts, even wrote a book on the topic, which has sold quite well in the Covid skeptic community despite widespread censorship of this taboo topic.

Needless to say, a massive spike in all-cause deaths should be the No. 1 story in the world right now.

But it’s not.

As far as I am aware, no big mainstream news organization has run any story telling the public that hundreds of thousands (or millions) more people are dying compared to the mortality numbers before 2020.

When Dowd began making the alternative media rounds in January or February 2021, I watched his interviews with great interest. Like everyone else who reads Substack newsletters like my own, I applauded him for pointing this out.

However, I disagreed with one of Dowd’s main points/conclusions.

Dowd said the evidence of these excess deaths was so great that this data couldn’t be hidden.

Even the mainstream news organizations (especially the business and finance organizations like Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal) would have to write big articles on this at some point, Dowd stated.

This is because the life insurance companies have to make annual reports to shareholders and these reports would show these companies were getting ready to take a bath from paying out far more early-death claims than they did in the past.

Also, someone has to insure the insurance companies against such once-in-a-millennium type events and these companies would be on the hook for many billions of dollars in unforeseen death benefits.

Dowd’s confident conclusion was such “news” could NOT be hidden from the world, or at least serious financial analysts and the journalists who report on the conclusions of such analysts.
    “Not so fast, my friend …”

I wasn’t a Substack author at this time, but I distinctly remember making posts in Reader Comments sections saying, “Not so fast, Ed … or you better check your assumptions here.”

My contrarian take was that, yes, this was huge news and, yes, it does seem almost impossible this wouldn’t become a massive story at some point … but I was very confident that this would NOT become a major, “narrative-changing” story.

I’m sure I posted something like this:

“I don’t know exactly how these life insurance companies will cover-up this news or how this won’t become THE Covid story of our times … but this will somehow happen.”

Re-stated: Nothing would happen.

Skip forward 16 months and these “sudden” deaths are still taking out people aged 18 to 64 every single day all around the world …. But has anyone seen any major expose from the mainstream press on the explosion of “all-cause” deaths?

So far at least, it looks like I was right and Dowd, at least on one point/prediction, was wrong.
    So how did I know what wouldn’t happen?

Which brings me to this question: Why did I get this prediction right and Dowd got it wrong?

After all, Dowd’s “logic” seemed sound. The life insurance executives and the analysts couldn’t hide a story this startling forever, right? It would affect too many businesses.

Here, I argue that when it comes to deductive reasoning or “logic,” one must factor in the most important “known knowable” before making a prediction that flows from some observable data.

The most-important point about Dowd’s research is that the Covid vaccines (as well as iatrogenic deaths and lockdown deaths) were/are killing huge numbers of people around the world.

That is, our government - and all its many sycophant crony partners in the fields of medicine and science - had committed massive “crimes against humanity.”

Everything they said about the “safe and effective” vaccines was a brazen lie. Every response they mandated ended up killing far more people than these “mitigation” measures saved.

As “crimes” or “scandals” go, they don’t get any more shocking than these.

Given this knowledge, all I did was use a little “logic” of my own and quickly reached the conclusion that such a massive scandal could NOT be exposed.

If it was exposed, the entire government might collapse. Millions of people with proverbial pitch forks in hand would march on Washington D.C. demanding a little justice. The “swamp” probably would be drained.

Not only this, but every Big Business, Big Finance and Big Media “partner” of Big Government would also be exposed (since they all went along with the crimes and false narratives).

Furthermore, if this scenario unfolded we’d probably experience a giant financial meltdown of a scale that would make the 2008 stock market collapse seem like a nothing burger.

(Here, think about the “reparations” and the lawsuits - not for Big Pharma, which, perhaps, can’t be touched, but for all the institutions that pushed this toxic poison on their employees and undergrads).

Maybe I’m wrong, but every company and industry that’s protected from competition by politicians, or that gets its cut of “tickle-down” money printing …. would also suddenly be in dire jeopardy.

One can only assume these industries would also include all the big life insurance companies.

It also occurred to me that many of these life insurance companies - which are some of the biggest institutional investors in the world - probably mandated “vaccines” for their own employees, and might have continued to do this even though their own actuarial data showed the shots were killing people in epic numbers.
    Here’s the key point …

What I think I “get” that Dowd (and many others) might not fully appreciate is how intertwined all these “club members” really are.

If one member of “the crony fascist or corporatist club” goes down, they all go down.

Another way to express this thought: They all know they have to hang together. Otherwise, they all might … hang together (as in, from the end of a noose).

Even today, I don’t know why or how the life insurance executives aren’t holding big press conferences on excess deaths or why all the “analysts” aren’t mimicking Paul Revere and screaming their warnings.

I would note that the same analysts and “watchdog” journalists somehow all missed the sub-prime mortgage scandal that led to the 2008 stock market meltdown and economic recession.

They also (except for one person) missed the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme for a couple of decades.

Apparently, when everyone is able to afford second homes in the Hamptons and can pay their children’s private school tuition, these alleged “smartest people in the room” have a fairly large incentive to “miss” or “ignore” major scandals.

And millions-of-people-dying-early is a far bigger scandal than those two financial scandals, scandals that would impact virtually every business, all of which might be devastated if the truth came out.

It’s just much easier to leave certain stories be.

One can only assume the life insurance companies are raising their policy premiums by huge percentages and these companies have been assured fellow “club members” will take care of them even if they are paying XX percent more in death benefits.

It’s also a given that the analysts and reporters know what stories not to report.

Anyway, some of this conjecture must explain how a potentially Holocaust-level or War type casualty event … isn’t even a “story.”

Load Metric
    Came here looking for a thread on Pinky Pie and I am disappointed.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-07-26 095710.png
Views: 205
Size:  13.7 KB

Canada eh

Platinum
    Load Metric

This guy must have been coaching a fat giant football player that wanted to play basketball for a day right smooth brain? https://twitter.com/CuffsTheLegend/status/1683854588158390273
    Like you really are fucking stupid aren't you?

Gold
    Load Metric
    1marley1: They don’t know the difference between a significant number and a statistically significant number

Platinum
    Load Metric

Like you really are fucking stupid aren't you?
    So you realize you’re retarded yet or na?

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...l-heart-defect

Thread Information