Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Try that in a small town

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I heard he deleted the BLM scenes or something in the video? Tell me this hick didn't cave to the mob did he?

They are saying copyright or some bullshit? No way a major label's legal let that slip through. Impossible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah they're saying "copyright issues" but who knows?

Could just be an excuse.

If he backed down and deleted the scenes to quell the controversy, that was stupid. This was doing a ton for his career, and his core audience (country fans) widely support him. As I said, this is similar to the Toby Keith situation, and Toby did not change anything or apologize for anything.

The allegations of racism are nonsense. Black and Hispanic people also live in small towns, and many of them do so specifically because they want to escape the violence and blight of the bigger cities. Wanting your family to live safely knows no color. Aldean should stick to that (true) talking point, and tell the leftist freaks to go fuck themselves.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Could just be an excuse.

If he backed down and deleted the scenes to quell the controversy, that was stupid. This was doing a ton for his career, and his core audience (country fans) widely support him. As I said, this is similar to the Toby Keith situation, and Toby did not change anything or apologize for anything.

The allegations of racism are nonsense. Black and Hispanic people also live in small towns, and many of them do so specifically because they want to escape the violence and blight of the bigger cities. Wanting your family to live safely knows no color. Aldean should stick to that (true) talking point, and tell the leftist freaks to go fuck themselves.
    Bush era was different times. Money talks.

That sleepy eyed cuck Aldean just couldn't take the smoke and I don’t blame him. He didn't write the song and probably had little to no say in the video. Don't know his background but can't think of a guy who looks weirder dressed up as a leather cowboy.

Guess 'tryin that' where shit actually matters got shut the fuck down. Big hit for naturalborncuckold.

Obviously a money call,

Comments

OK2: Wants Lebron to slam dunk in his asshole
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Hahaha!!! What a bunch of spineless pussies!

Only one of two things:

A.) Caved to pressure and made the changes.

B.) Is unwilling to go to bat to defend First Amendment Rights vis-a-vis, "Fair Use." That's especially true if they would also admit that the song is meant politically, at least, somewhat. This should absolutely be a win on 1A grounds.

---But, guess what? Neither Aldean nor the industry actually gives a shit about stuff like that and are always going to default to whatever is safest. Why? Big surprise, but neither of those parties has any actual principles. Yet, the idiots still bought this blatant pandering hook, line and sinker.

But, they're a bunch of hypocritical PUSS-IES!!!!

I love it. Get cucked, Southern Evangelical retards.
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Gold
    Load Metric
    He deleted the scene where he is singing in front of a courthouse with an American flag that happened to be where a black kid was lynched in 1927.

You know how it is in small towns. You don't need no proof. You just got each others backs.

https://archive.ph/fLyT7

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Could just be an excuse.

He is a huge star there are people way above him pulling the strings. And as we know they are all corporate cowards who are the biggest pussies in the world. They are scared, weak little sorry excuses for a human with no spines.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

They don't call you Serial Fail for nothing. Mission146 ignorantly told me I was a "lifetime vagabond that never contributed to society" in post 72 of this thread. The problem with that was I knew damn well I had worked harder in my life than he ever did. My telling of some of the tough jobs I've done in my life was in response to his ignorant opinion. He's a candy ass with air conditioned sinuses.

Spending your life working unlimited OT at shitty jobs isn't contributing to society.
    Only lazy no good punk ass fucks like you that can't get a job believe that shit.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    He deleted the scene where he is singing in front of a courthouse with an American flag that happened to be where a black kid was lynched in 1927.

You know how it is in small towns. You don't need no proof. You just got each others backs.

These are the movies that the same courthouse has appeared in:

The Green Mile (1999) ...
    Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) ...
    Steppin' Into the Holiday (2022 TV Movie) ...
    High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story (2003) ...
    Daltry Calhoun (2005) ...
    The Grift (2008)

It's also appeared in other music videos.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

The Grift (2008)

Very very creepy a man your age is talking about Hannah Montana the Movie. Not surprising I might add, just very creepy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

The Grift (2008)

Very very creepy a man your age is talking about Hannah Montana the Movie. Not surprising I might add, just very creepy.
    Dude, you're clutching at straws. Can't you come up with any better material than that? You're embarrassing yourself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Dude, you're clutching at straws. Can't you come up with any better material than that? You're embarrassing yourself.
    Cute that you're stalking court houses now but these old buildings down south usually hit the ADA benchmark via some pop up ramp.

You'd have to go in the back door, not unfamiliar territory for you obv.

Comments

OK2: Anxious

NaturalBornHustler: cant be any dumber
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Textbook fairuse. Small clips added to an art(!) video? Give me a break. Textbook.

Which means claiming that is bullshit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Cute that you're stalking court houses now but these old buildings down south usually hit the ADA benchmark via some pop up ramp.

You'd have to go in the back door, not unfamiliar territory for you obv.

Psychobabble

Load Metric

Spending your life working unlimited OT at shitty jobs isn't contributing to society.
    Only lazy no good punk ass fucks like you that can't get a job believe that shit.

Ive worked blue collar jobs all my life.

I work one right now.

I worked 11 hours today.

It contributes nothing to society.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I work one right now.

I worked 11 hours today.

Oh right plumbers, electricians, construction workers, HVAC, mechanics, firefighters, cops, truck drivers, welders, delivery drivers....on and on and on and on.......contributes not a thing to society.

I just realized just have to be joking because no one can be that fucking stupid. Right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

I work one right now.

I worked 11 hours today.

Oh right plumbers, electricians, construction workers, HVAC, mechanics, firefighters, cops, truck drivers, welders, delivery drivers....on and on and on and on.......contributes not a thing to society.

I just realized just have to be joking because no one can be that fucking stupid. Right?
    Not like Goldman Sachs bond traders or Fidelity ETF administrators. You know, the backbone of ‘Merica

Load Metric

I work one right now.

I worked 11 hours today.

If your definition of contributing to society is just "doing a job", sure, everybody who has a job contributes to society. My own definition requires doing something that actually helps progress society forward... education, philanthropy, charity, scientific advancements, etc.

Comments

OK2: 'Contributing to society' is unambiguous. You're a retard. "the aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community" LMAO

Gold
    Load Metric

If your definition of contributing to society is just "doing a job", sure, everybody who has a job contributes to society. My own definition requires doing something that actually helps progress society forward... education, philanthropy, charity, scientific advancements, etc.

Your own definition?

Stop posting

Embarrassing

"It contributes nothing to society."

Comments

Serial Fail: If your standards are that low, it's okay. We dont have to live by the same ones
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric

Mr serial fail, is it your positon that building housing doesnt contribute to society?

Thread Information