Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: These animals keyed my Benz

Platinum
    Load Metric

These animals keyed my Benz

Went out last night in the city and came back to a nice keyed car. The joys of city life! Just had the paint corrected and detailed. It was partly caught on camera and it was some mentally ill homeless guy who did it for no apparent reason. One of the neighbors tried to chase him down but he got away.

Anyone ever file a claim for this? How does it work? I have full coverage. Its a late model S Class and the entire drivers side is keyed up. Whole side is going to need to be repainted, it's gonna be a fortune if I had to guess. I have seen on some car YT shows that insurance companies will total cars with vandalism only that is not that bad. If these fuckers total this car I will flip out.

Load Metric
    skatz but seriously you have zero recourse besides crashing that car and filing a claim and honestly in this hellscape ull get away with it

Load Metric
    also everyone has full coverage this isnt a forum full of puerto ricans not a brag kid

Comments

dwai:

Sloppy Joe: Lol

Load Metric
    tyde might be questionable

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    skatz but seriously you have zero recourse besides crashing that car and filing a claim and honestly in this hellscape ull get away with it
    Full comprehensive coverage covers vandalism you imbecile. And almost anything else except glass damage. Or a tree falling on the car.

I know you are poor so never had to deal with filing a claim on a 100k car, and don't know the in's and out's of an expensive policy.

Load Metric
    bro did this guy deserve to get keyed is now the question

Comments

Pablo: looks like it

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol

BetCheckBet:

Mission146: After the post before this one, it is difficult to feel that bad for him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Went out last night in the city and came back to a nice keyed car. The joys of city life! Just had the paint corrected and detailed. It was partly caught on camera and it was some mentally ill homeless guy who did it for no apparent reason. One of the neighbors tried to chase him down but he got away.

Anyone ever file a claim for this? How does it work? I have full coverage. Its a late model S Class and the entire drivers side is keyed up. Whole side is going to need to be repainted, it's gonna be a fortune if I had to guess. I have seen on some car YT shows that insurance companies will total cars with vandalism only that is not that bad. If these fuckers total this car I will flip out.
    Usually in these cases one just calls their insurance agent. It sounds like to me you were more interested in telling everyone on PFA you had a $100K car.

Comments

BUBBLES:

BetCheckBet: owned

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Usually in these cases one just calls their insurance agent. It sounds like to me you were more interested in telling everyone on PFA you had a $100K car.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Wrong. And I have more than one 100k car, that is my cheap one. Nothing to brag about honestly it's a fucking car.

I'm just not trying to get the run around from the insurance. They are just as big of criminals as anyone else in this country. Honestly I don't think I have ever filed a claim for anything, I need to know how this shit works.

Comments

Serial Fail: You're a chode

Load Metric

Wrong. And I have more than one 100k car, that is my cheap one. Nothing to brag about honestly it's a fucking car.

I'm just not trying to get the run around from the insurance. They are just as big of criminals as anyone else in this country. Honestly I don't think I have ever filed a claim for anything, I need to know how this shit works
    It works like this, you call up your agent, they send out an adjuster, they give you a list of like 3 recommended body shops and you take it there to get fixed. If you have a $500 deductible you pay it, they pay the rest of the invoice. I mean WTF? This is why you have insurance and pay the premium every year.

Comments

Pablo:

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:

BetCheckBet:

Load Metric

I'm just not trying to get the run around from the insurance. They are just as big of criminals as anyone else in this country. Honestly I don't think I have ever filed a claim for anything, I need to know how this shit works.

Need to re-rank my poorest members it appears, definitely a guy with a fleet of six-figure cars would need help with this.

Probably gonna have to shell out over a grand to get that 2013 Kia Sorrento back into form, no chance that mini collision insurance is covering a cent. Hope you got those revenues humming along bro.

Comments

garrett: lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I actually have 5 cars…if I added them all up it might be $100k.

$2k, $11k, $21k, $22k, $37k…woooo….I made it. Was just teaching kid #3 to drive in the $2k shit wagon….he ran straight through one stop sign and took a turn at 35 mph…brutal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    also everyone has full coverage this isnt a forum full of puerto ricans not a brag kid
    Full coverage is for fools and poor people who have to buy cars on credit. I’ve never done either. There’s about a 50% chance your own insurance company is going to screw you over when you file a claim. Then they’ll cancel your ass at the next renewal period.

Load Metric
    A successful person has an independent insurance agent who handles everything. All lines.

Had the same agent for decades. Commercial and personal lines. Extended family too. The same woman who serves as my point of contact has been there for 25 years. That kind of relationship brings clout.

My kids have fucked up huge with cars. Vegas daughter never registered her car in Nevada (well beyond the statute). She then plowed into a Mercedes S Class. Completely totaled her car. I can’t imagine Mercedes repairs let alone the guy and his neck. Posted this episode years ago.

She was on my policy and I just assumed she was a big girl now and would handle her shit. I was really nervous I had liability and it wasn’t covered.

One phone call to the agent and I literally never heard another word. They may have buried the Mercedes owner in the desert for all I know.

Get right with your life

Comments

sonatine: posting alpha

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Like a boss

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    A successful person has an independent insurance agent who handles everything. All lines.

yeah but in fairness we are talking about naturalbornhustler.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Had the same agent for decades. Commercial and personal lines. Extended family too. The same woman who serves as my point of contact has been there for 25 years. That kind of relationship brings clout.

My kids have fucked up huge with cars. Vegas daughter never registered her car in Nevada (well beyond the statute). She then plowed into a Mercedes S Class. Completely totaled her car. I can’t imagine Mercedes repairs let alone the guy and his neck. Posted this episode years ago.

She was on my policy and I just assumed she was a big girl now and would handle her shit. I was really nervous I had liability and it wasn’t covered.

One phone call to the agent and I literally never heard another word. They may have buried the Mercedes owner in the desert for all I know.

Get right with your life
    In my 25+ years of having car insurance I have called them once. It really is not something I think about to the level of detail you apparently do. In other words, I just have other things on my mind than car insurance. I just check the max coverage each year from Allstate and hit submit and move on for 12 months. Admittedly, I am not an insurance baller.

Load Metric
    Last month you were asking what country to move to. This month you are asking how to call your car insurance. I fear next month will be asking about power of attorney. The exact same thing happened to my grandfather was a sad thing to witness.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I bet half the claims are scams, I want a ins. company that doesn't pay out on keyed paint or cracked windshield and other minor things.
    Give me a break, thousands of dollars for a new paint job.

You go get a buffer and some polish and buff it out, no claim.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I bet half the claims are scams, I want a ins. company that doesn't pay out on keyed paint or cracked windshield and other minor things.
    Give me a break, thousands of dollars for a new paint job.

You go get a buffer and some polish and buff it out, no claim.
    It's down to the metal you imbecile. I have it on video.

You might be the dumbest person on the planet if you think it is "nothing" to repaint the entire side of a 90k car back to the way it originally was, and the diminished value that comes with it. Faggot.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: benz rep

Serial Fail: Chode rep

Thread Information