Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: These animals keyed my Benz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I bet half the claims are scams, I want a ins. company that doesn't pay out on keyed paint or cracked windshield and other minor things.
    Give me a break, thousands of dollars for a new paint job.

You go get a buffer and some polish and buff it out, no claim.
    It's down to the metal you imbecile. I have it on video.

You might be the dumbest person on the planet if you think it is "nothing" to repaint the entire side of a 90k car back to the way it originally was, and the diminished value that comes with it. Faggot.
    at this point, just spray paint TRUMP 2024 in red on the side and drive around. It's got no value now so why not?

Load Metric
    be sure to park it in the street again after you do it like a stable genius.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i found his youtube channel wife is dimey

Load Metric
    obviously our mans haircut is a 10/10

Comments

sonatine: sneakers, socks, cargo shorts

Load Metric
    tine close ur eyes circle back this is just for you imagine its 2009 and youre like oh its margaret cho forgot about her but then the exercise is think of the most plain version possible

did
    i
    nail it

Load Metric
    god i lived in sf when m cho was at her nut low and man o man, you could feel it in the streets.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Seriously, who the fuck would want a 5 year old Mercedes with a tricked up paint job anyways? Valued at $100,000??? Yeah by the fucking guy who owns it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Went out last night in the city and came back to a nice keyed car. The joys of city life! Just had the paint corrected and detailed. It was partly caught on camera and it was some mentally ill homeless guy who did it for no apparent reason. One of the neighbors tried to chase him down but he got away.

Anyone ever file a claim for this? How does it work? I have full coverage. Its a late model S Class and the entire drivers side is keyed up. Whole side is going to need to be repainted, it's gonna be a fortune if I had to guess. I have seen on some car YT shows that insurance companies will total cars with vandalism only that is not that bad. If these fuckers total this car I will flip out.
    Usually in these cases one just calls their insurance agent. It sounds like to me you were more interested in telling everyone on PFA you had a $100K car.
    Whatever happened to this sick S class definitely valued at over $100k?

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Usually in these cases one just calls their insurance agent. It sounds like to me you were more interested in telling everyone on PFA you had a $100K car.

Are you really that stupid? Sitting in my driveway waiting to get fixed. Here are pics of a car your poor broke ass could never dream of owning. Those are forged wheels BTW, $7000 including the tires.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

Serial Fail: Looks cheap

Load Metric

Are you really that stupid? Sitting in my driveway waiting to get fixed. Here are pics of a car your poor broke ass could never dream of owning. Those are forged wheels BTW, $7000 including the tires.
    Not in a driveway. Cool purple lights though.

Remember to put your gloves back on after your photo session, no one wants sticky valet fingers on their dashboard, understand?

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    imagine bragging about your car while living in fucking baltimore, jesus christ.

Comments

Michael Jackson: Zing

Load Metric

How much extra for the wheels with the authentic signature?
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Maybe it's just me, but age 30 is the cut off age for bragging about your car.

Comments

sonatine: i mean its one thing to be like 'ok im having a full on mid life crisis and here is my lambo lol lmao'

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Went out last night in the city and came back to a nice keyed car. The joys of city life! Just had the paint corrected and detailed. It was partly caught on camera and it was some mentally ill homeless guy who did it for no apparent reason. One of the neighbors tried to chase him down but he got away.

Anyone ever file a claim for this? How does it work? I have full coverage. It’s a late model S Class and the entire drivers side is keyed up. Whole side is going to need to be repainted, it's gonna be a fortune if I had to guess. I have seen on some car YT shows that insurance companies will total cars with vandalism only that is not that bad. If these fuckers total this car I will flip out.
    1) homeless guy with keys?
    2) homeless guy with keys outruns neighbour?
    3) how does it work?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Anyone ever file a claim for this? How does it work? I have full coverage. It’s a late model S Class and the entire drivers side is keyed up. Whole side is going to need to be repainted, it's gonna be a fortune if I had to guess. I have seen on some car YT shows that insurance companies will total cars with vandalism only that is not that bad. If these fuckers total this car I will flip out.
    1) homeless guy with keys?
    2) homeless guy with keys outruns neighbour?
    3) how does it work?

By "mentally ill homeless guy", he means Liberal Democrat

Comments

Mission146: Benz. City. Night. For all the shit NBH is talking about people who can't afford his car; he really seems to have trouble with cause and effect as a concept.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric

Anyone ever file a claim for this? How does it work? I have full coverage. Its a late model S Class and the entire drivers side is keyed up. Whole side is going to need to be repainted, it's gonna be a fortune if I had to guess. I have seen on some car YT shows that insurance companies will total cars with vandalism only that is not that bad. If these fuckers total this car I will flip out.
    The guy being homeless kind of makes you wonder what the key(s) is to, doesn't it?

You might have to file a police report to get the insurance to do anything, but the video might be enough. They'll probably want you to file a report anyway, if you haven't already.
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    imagine bragging about your car while living in fucking baltimore, jesus christ.
    If he lives in Baltimore I can better appreciate why he is a Republican and why he feels leaving the USA for a developing nation is a good idea. Still think he is just better off moving to Texas though and it wouldn’t require him to sell his car.

Also why no pics of damage to driver side door?
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    That's a four door S550, meaning it's a 2017 at the newest. I wouldn't call a six+ year old car a "late model". Depending on mileage, that's a 25k-45k car. With the rims on it, you are projecting that you can afford a 100k car to those that don't know - not that a 100k vehicle is expensive these days. This is the type of "flex" that is embarrassing to non-broke individuals. A modest Subaru or something similar is even a more respectable vehicle.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Damn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    That's a four door S550, meaning it's a 2017 at the newest. I wouldn't call a six+ year old car a "late model". Depending on mileage, that's a 25k-45k car. With the rims on it, you are projecting that you can afford a 100k car to those that don't know - not that a 100k vehicle is expensive these days. This is the type of "flex" that is embarrassing to non-broke individuals. A modest Subaru or something similar is even a more respectable vehicle.

my man just vertical leaped over your whole brand.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

my man just vertical leaped over your whole brand.
    Car Max:
    2017 Mercedes-Benz
    Black with tan interior
    S550
    $48,998* <---------------------------- WTF
    49K mi
    highlight icons
    New Tires
    Replaced 4 tires to meet our standards
    highlight icons
    Low Miles Per Year
    Less than 9,000 miles per year
    highlight icons
    Loaded
    DVD video System, Panoramic Sunroof, A/C Seat(s), Leather Seats, Navigation System
    18 city/26 hwy
    Miles per gallon
    8-cyl, Turbo Gas, 4.7L
    Engine
    Rear Wheel Drive
    Drive type
    Automatic
    Transmission
    Black/Black
    Color
    None
    Prior Use

This probably ends this thread. There is no S550 on the car max website over $50,000. Not one.

Thread Information