Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 9/25/2012 -- 7:30 STARTING TIME

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 9/25/2012 -- 7:30 STARTING TIME

Show begins at 7:30pm PDT on Tuesday, September 25th, 2012.

Please note that the start time is 30 minutes later tonight.

Brandon WILL be on this broadcast, but will join us later in the show, and will have to leave early, due to prior obligations. As mentioned last week, Vwls has left the program indefinitely due to family issues.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)!

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $20 freeroll tonight. If you want to donate more money to up the prize pool, please post here.

$20 Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:40pm PDT on Tuesday, 9/25/2012
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st $10, 2nd $5, 3rd $5. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, Hero Poker transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.
    There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by May 21, 2012 at 5:30pm PDT.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Howard Lederer does 7-hour video interview for Pokernews. We play and analyze the highlights from parts 3-7.

- Update on gutshot.com scam situation

- Attempt to again call the girl who may have cheated Ken Scalir

- Interview with a new recurring "character" for the show

- MORE TOPICS TO BE POSTED SOON, SUGGEST ONES YOU WANT TO BE DISCUSSED

- Whatever else we feel like discussing

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    Esfandiari winning a bracelet at WSOPE.

The ongoing twitter battle over the One Drop counting for WSOP POY.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Add my last weeks $5 fourth place prize to this weeks donkament.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    druff, was on twitter today and im pretty sure dwan has tweeted alot about the whole ftp criminality scandal. too lazy to read it. please read and give cliff notes on show.

Load Metric
    Put the 15.00 in this week, Thanks
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Druff i hope you are smart enough to know when you are being fucked with?

no offence intended
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry for the tech fail tonight, guys!

I cleaned it up in the archives, so if you missed the Lederer interview stuff (or couldn't hear it because of the sound quality problems), it is now crystal clear.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-Dirty-Laundry

Yes, Brandon was BACK.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This was also the first show recorded at 128k bits, so please let me know if it sounded better (at least in the archives).

I wasn't happy with the sound quality on the other shows, so I upped the bitrate and want to see if that helps.

Unfortunately, it also makes the MP3 file huge, so it's now like 180 MB instead of the usual 40-70.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Weekly tourney results.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=93
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=31
    Start=2012-09-25 19:40:05
    Place31=donkey (0)
    Place30=dwai (0)
    Place29=shortbuspkr (0)
    Place28=WillieStole (0)
    Place27=SixToedPete (0)
    Place26=fatman548 (0)
    Place25=Cornbread (0)
    Place24=Bootsy (0)
    Place23=DrPeters (0)
    Place22=drizljugod (0)
    Place21=Sandwich (0)
    Place20=RayBITarCoin (0)
    Place19=anonamoose (0)
    Place18=snowtracks (0)
    Place17=MdwstHstlr (0)
    Place16=ByeDonk (0)
    Place15=ltrainkoja (0)
    Place14=xtremepedro (0)
    Place13=CroweDiddly (0)
    Place12=BUBBLES (0)
    Place11=zerone (0)
    Place10=Hockey_Guy (0)
    Place9=lee_cutter (0)
    Place8=bingo (0)
    Place7=TUFFTURF (0)
    Place6=DirtyErnie (840)
    Place5=_4BET (960)
    Place4=Boots2yas (1320)
    Place3=Jasep (1800)
    Place2=ownmatusow (2760)
    Place1=Ricky (4320)
    Stop=2012-09-25 21:45:17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    you went just slightly ott with the lederer sound byte. apart from that ken scalir call was top notch

stephanie really is a nut job though

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just listened to most of the podcast and was enjoying your analysis of the Lederer files but it seemed to get cut short when Drexel turned up (or it felt like you hadn't finished that segment completely) I skipped through the rest of the show to the end where I heard you saying some peeps were moaning in chat about too much Lederer talk but I'm still interested in what you have to say about it, this is Pokerfraudalert after all, is there any chance after you listened to his 2+2 interview you might do a special podcast giving your thoughts on the subject or are you all talked out about it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
    Just listened to most of the podcast and was enjoying your analysis of the Lederer files but it seemed to get cut short when Drexel turned up (or it felt like you hadn't finished that segment completely) I skipped through the rest of the show to the end where I heard you saying some peeps were moaning in chat about too much Lederer talk but I'm still interested in what you have to say about it, this is Pokerfraudalert after all, is there any chance after you listened to his 2+2 interview you might do a special podcast giving your thoughts on the subject or are you all talked out about it?
    Problem was the audio kept failing during the lederer clips, no one in the chat was complaining about the content, just about the drop outs...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Problem was the audio kept failing during the lederer clips, no one in the chat was complaining about the content, just about the drop outs...
    Oh right, I thought it was a bit strange because I guessed most would be interested in Druffs take on it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Oh right, I thought it was a bit strange because I guessed most would be interested in Druffs take on it.
    When I put Brandon on, I was really done discussing Howard.

For those that couldn't hear it during the live broadcast, I cleaned it up and the version in the archives has no sound issues.

I'm not going to bother reviewing his 2+2 appearance. I think my nearly 3 hours of analysis between the last two shows has said enough on the subject.

Load Metric

Agree with this and felt you did real good with your analasys of this interview and would like to atleast like to get your thoughts on the 2+2 interview.

On a side note I feel I want to comment that to get a drivers license or drink a beer, play online poker,shoot a weapon.......you need some kind of government permission but any broke hoe can have a child and fuck it's life up. I feel very sad for these children. There is somthing wrong with this picture!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This was also the first show recorded at 128k bits, so please let me know if it sounded better (at least in the archives).

I wasn't happy with the sound quality on the other shows, so I upped the bitrate and want to see if that helps.

Unfortunately, it also makes the MP3 file huge, so it's now like 180 MB instead of the usual 40-70.
    Audio quality was very good on the download. 180MB is not so big unless you have stone age internet speeds.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information