Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WSOP all time Circuit Ring Leader Maurice Hawkins, leading the Main Event

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Looks like BIGHAWK sitting on 5.7M, 39th in chips.

Can Bubbles confirm?

Comments

Ricky: Tpb rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Looks like BIGHAWK sitting on 5.7M, 39th in chips.

Can Bubbles confirm?
    There is definitely no such thing as karma as this scumbag Hawkins is deep in the main event, Chino Rheem wins lots of money in tournaments and he's another one. Jean Prince Gaspard cheats people out of money left and right and he constantly plays in big events and goes deep in them.

It's a joke. Watch Hawkins win this thing too smh.

Comments

Pablo:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Someone on twitter just tweeted that 1 of many backers to Maurice who he stiffed recently passed away and he stiffed the man's widow for more. You can't make this up.

Comments

sah_24: lols scumbag hall of fame

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remember this incident, involving Maurice?

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...y-with-penalty

This was before all of the scamming stuff came out about him.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Remember this incident, involving Maurice?

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...y-with-penalty

This was before all of the scamming stuff came out about him.
    Oh yeah totally forgot about that.

Todd couldn't the people he owes get lawyers to put a hold on whatever winnings he ends up receiving because of contracts signed by Maurice and his backers? Or text messages that would be admissible in court? There has to be a way to collect this money through legal means and prevent him from cashing out and quickly walking away.

Load Metric
    Hawkins is out 35th, I hope they got that garnishment to Ceasers in time. Cash was $280k

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Hawkins is out 35th, I hope they got that garnishment to Ceasers in time. Cash was $280k
    The only court judgment I know of is Randy Garcia's, but maybe there are others.

If Garcia did not get his lawyers on this, given all the time he had in this slow moving tournament, that was a huge fail on his part. Hopefully he made it happen.

Mason Malmuth's lawyers were able to do this to Dutch Boyd in a preliminary event! Garcia has had more than a week to get this done.

Good to see Hawkins not making the final table. Scammers don't deserve good fortune.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The only court judgment I know of is Randy Garcia's, but maybe there are others.

If Garcia did not get his lawyers on this, given all the time he had in this slow moving tournament, that was a huge fail on his part. Hopefully he made it happen.

Mason Malmuth's lawyers were able to do this to Dutch Boyd in a preliminary event! Garcia has had more than a week to get this done.

Good to see Hawkins not making the final table. Scammers don't deserve good fortune.
    Don't think Garcia did anything which makes absolutely no sense. Maybe fighting with Maurice just made him sick and tired. Literally with interest and attorney fees I'm sure Garcia could have gotten half of the 280k Maurice won.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post

Hey moron Im hundreds of miles from Flag fucktard I mean JFC its right on my fucking acct there to the left are you blind or just too fucking stupid and have concept of geography.Flagstaff is up at 7000ft and is in the Northern Part of the State within shouting distance of Utah and a hell of a lot closer to Vegas then where Im at in Phoenix Metro. Also considering Maurice is a shady fuck asshole who owes tons of cash as was/is Ray I wouldnt think it would too hard to compare the two except Maurice isnt a Pedo. Go back to whatever fucking rock you climbed out of sock muppet troll. Mis information?? Hey Tyde Id be careful agreeing with No dick here because well he kinda hates Trump and anybody on the right just saying.

PS At this point Im pretty sure youre missing more then a toe to be honest. Again for your own health go back under whatever bridge you crawled out from Troll ya sock puppet fucktard.
    I AM HUGE TRUMP FAN. ONCE AGAIN MISINFORMATION FROM THE MALE NURSE OUT OF BULLHEAD.

YOU ARE THE CHUMP WHO JUST POSTED A YEAR OLD LOADED DECK POST?

U R THE CHUMP WHO RAN OFF DREXEL AND CMONEY (RIP)?

STICK TO CHANGING BED PANS AND STICKING RECTAL THERMOMETERS UP THE ASSES OF OTHER OBESE WHITE TRASH LIKE URSELF!!!!!
    Keep throwing darts at an AZ map fucktard. I had zero to do with Cmoney exit you fucking cocksucker. Your memory of the facts is way off. I had jack and shit to do with that cancer fake bullshit asshole. As for Drexel I apologized to Brandon publically as my finger pointing at him was based on some falsified information I got from the dude known as Scott from the East Coast. And as for the first comment moron I didn’t post it initially I brought up a tweet posted by the person who claimed to have been the victim. I was hardly the only person who chimed in on it on Twitter. It got a fair amount of traction. Once Druff posted it was a year old I made the correct and even called out the OP on Twitter for posting it without the context of it being outdated dipshit.

In summary the only actual legit point you made was about Brandon and again I apologized for it. Blaming me when Brandon has been in and out of PFA over the years is just asinine. Hell Brandon I used to play words with friends all the time prior to my mistake pointing on his direction and involvement in the cancer lies regarding CMoney. And if Brandon was still pissed off in general at PFA would he even come on the show from time to time. He’s been back several times and he accepted my appology and mea culpa especially when the side truth of scott from the east coast turning into a psycho stalker and whack job attacking Brandon for no reason.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Garcia seems like an idiot. At this point, if he hasn’t chased Hawkins around the circuit with the judgment what can you say? Agree, huge fail.

His Twitter does not indicate he took any action.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dmndkutr View Post
    Garcia seems like an idiot. At this point, if he hasn’t chased Hawkins around the circuit with the judgment what can you say? Agree, huge fail.

His Twitter does not indicate he took any action.
    Exactly. The slow moving main event he had so long to get his lawyer to slap a lien or a hold on Hawkins winnings. The fact that he obviously chose not to makes me wonder what is up with this dude. I never advocate that saying about a sucker and his money, but if Garcia isn't even making an attempt to get this back, hard to keep feeling sorry for him.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    From a twitter account @ArkmaruMTG goes by John a professional poker player in his bio.

"I saw him at the dice tables a few times this year at horseshoe I asked him about my $6k and he just walked away"

We all talk about the $100 grand+ Maurice owes that one guy Garcia but there are probably hundreds of other stories just like this John guy tweeted about today.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post
    From a twitter account @ArkmaruMTG goes by John a professional poker player in his bio.

"I saw him at the dice tables a few times this year at horseshoe I asked him about my $6k and he just walked away"

We all talk about the $100 grand+ Maurice owes that one guy Garcia but there are probably hundreds of other stories just like this John guy tweeted about today.
    Much like when a sex offender is caught, the known victims are rarely the only ones, scammers are similar. The scams you hear about tend to represent just a fraction of their scams.

The problem is that poker players usually just write these things off and move on, so the only one we heard about prominently was Randy Garcia's. Even that one was kept quiet for awhile.

Maurice probably quickly marched to the payout room, got his $280k in cash, and bolted out of the Horseshoe as fast as he could.

Comments

ReformDorm: Spot on

SlowRoll: "He only got me for 5K" - everyone

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Lots of claims on twitter of him owing in the 5k-10k range.
    Claims seem to be credible.

I'm guessing his guy is heavy into sports betting as well ........ ?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    Lots of claims on twitter of him owing in the 5k-10k range.
    Claims seem to be credible.

I'm guessing his guy is heavy into sports betting as well ........ ?
    Daly said he is on cash up front with books

Thread Information