Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WSOP all time Circuit Ring Leader Maurice Hawkins, leading the Main Event

Load Metric

WSOP all time Circuit Ring Leader Maurice Hawkins, leading the Main Event

He has been around a long time and whether someone likes or not, he has some big field MTT skills

https://www.wsop.com/tournaments/updates/

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2023/...y-40-44043.htm

is this his year?????

Load Metric
    garret were gonna need you to calm down

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    He has been around a long time and whether someone likes or not, he has some big field MTT skills

https://www.wsop.com/tournaments/updates/

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2023/...y-40-44043.htm

is this his year?????
    Brother does Maurice sun his balls?

Comments

garrett: sure South Florida would be the place to do it..
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    He has some Big Field Live MTT skills hes in it at this point, still early

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Karma confirmed not real lols ...

Load Metric
    I made a post in the scams forum. Ill repeat them here in summary.

Ive played with maurece many times in local cash games. I also have a lot of inside knowledge in the south florida sportsbetting circle.

His scam/slowpay reputation is well deserved. Hes on a cash up front basis with books. The private games let him play with a tight credit leash. One of those where there is smoke there is fire things. Lot of it is true but id would say some of it is probably overblown.

But

Hes got a bad guy rep. In a word, its undeserved. Hes a genuinely a good guy to play with. He has a lot of well thought out shit to say when playing. Hard to shit talk honestly.

He 100% has the personality of a wsop champ.

Comments

sah_24: No he has a thieves rep, which is very well deserved

igotnotoe: SAYS THE GUY WHO SHILLED *REDACTED* COIN ON HERE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    . The private games let him play with a tight credit leash. One of those where there is smoke there is fire things. Lot of it is true but id would say some of it is probably overblown.
    Tight credit leash in any aspect of life is generally a huge flag. It generally always means you have difficulty paying shit back, and in most cases you simply just refuse.

Yeah:

Silver
    Load Metric

Ive played with maurece many times in local cash games. I also have a lot of inside knowledge in the south florida sportsbetting circle.

His scam/slowpay reputation is well deserved. Hes on a cash up front basis with books. The private games let him play with a tight credit leash. One of those where there is smoke there is fire things. Lot of it is true but id would say some of it is probably overblown.

But

Hes got a bad guy rep. In a word, its undeserved. Hes a genuinely a good guy to play with. He has a lot of well thought out shit to say when playing. Hard to shit talk honestly.

Have played with him more than once and he is was a POS at the table one occasion and genuinely nice the next. Think he may legit be bipolar.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

But

Have played with him more than once and he is was a POS at the table one occasion and genuinely nice the next. Think he may legit be bipolar.
    From what Ive seen and heard Maurice is basically similar to that dude who started RealGrinders Raymond Davis without the Pedo shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

From what Ive seen and heard Maurice is basically similar to that dude who started RealGrinders Raymond Davis without the Pedo shit.

OH LOOK ITS THE MALE NURSE A.K.A. PFA’S KING OF MISINFORMATION SPOUTING OUT FROM HIS COUCH IN FLAGSTAFF AGAIN ABOUT POKER TOPICS HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT. SMH.

Comments

tyde: he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    . The private games let him play with a tight credit leash. One of those where there is smoke there is fire things. Lot of it is true but id would say some of it is probably overblown.
    Tight credit leash in any aspect of life is generally a huge flag. It generally always means you have difficulty paying shit back, and in most cases you simply just refuse.

Yeah:

Name:  6AEF3952-7CFC-4565-B409-A492FD4C01BD.jpeg
Views: 374
Size:  165.8 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Yeah:

It is funny to see a lot of these obnoxious poker pros from the 2000s now completely broke. I mean take Brad for example, he claimed on HSP he had lived in the Bellagio full time for two years. I mean how stupid was that? You could have rented a nice apartment for $2,500 a month. Instead you live at the Bellagio.

This guy too:

Load Metric

It is funny to see a lot of these obnoxious poker pros from the 2000s now completely broke. I mean take Brad for example, he claimed on HSP he had lived in the Bellagio full time for two years. I mean how stupid was that? You could have rented a nice apartment for $2,500 a month. Instead you live at the Bellagio.

This guy too:

Somebody run through comp’s for tgull please

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Back during the poker boom I used to look up which pros had baller homes in Vegas.

Most of those old guard don’t have Vegas properties anymore.

Current Ballers with at least a million dollar home…Galfond, Jason Koon, dude who owns poker gos house is like $6M.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    But

Hes got a bad guy rep. In a word, its undeserved. .
    Are you for real dude? Have you seen the countless threads online and on social media about this man scamming large ass sums of money off people and then basically tells them to fuck off? His reputation is 1000% deserved. And as for his table behavior when he wins hands he's friendly, when he loses he turns into the biggest prick you could meet. He'll criticize you, berate you, threaten to play every pot against you to bust you and really just tries to make your seat at the table as unenjoyable as humanly possible.

This man is the textbook definition of pure scum.

Load Metric
    DALY IS MAURICE HAWKINS CONFIRMED

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    DALY IS MAURICE HAWKINS CONFIRMED

Nice try. not going to throw us off the scent. Many people have been speculating that MoHawk posts as dwhy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post

OH LOOK ITS THE MALE NURSE A.K.A. PFA’S KING OF MISINFORMATION SPOUTING OUT FROM HIS COUCH IN FLAGSTAFF AGAIN ABOUT POKER TOPICS HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT. SMH.
    Hey moron Im hundreds of miles from Flag fucktard I mean JFC its right on my fucking acct there to the left are you blind or just too fucking stupid and have concept of geography.Flagstaff is up at 7000ft and is in the Northern Part of the State within shouting distance of Utah and a hell of a lot closer to Vegas then where Im at in Phoenix Metro. Also considering Maurice is a shady fuck asshole who owes tons of cash as was/is Ray I wouldnt think it would too hard to compare the two except Maurice isnt a Pedo. Go back to whatever fucking rock you climbed out of sock muppet troll. Mis information?? Hey Tyde Id be careful agreeing with No dick here because well he kinda hates Trump and anybody on the right just saying.

PS At this point Im pretty sure youre missing more then a toe to be honest. Again for your own health go back under whatever bridge you crawled out from Troll ya sock puppet fucktard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

This guy too:

ANybody know if he ever did pay Micon what he owed from the Fantasy Football League

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post

Hey moron Im hundreds of miles from Flag fucktard I mean JFC its right on my fucking acct there to the left are you blind or just too fucking stupid and have concept of geography.Flagstaff is up at 7000ft and is in the Northern Part of the State within shouting distance of Utah and a hell of a lot closer to Vegas then where Im at in Phoenix Metro. Also considering Maurice is a shady fuck asshole who owes tons of cash as was/is Ray I wouldnt think it would too hard to compare the two except Maurice isnt a Pedo. Go back to whatever fucking rock you climbed out of sock muppet troll. Mis information?? Hey Tyde Id be careful agreeing with No dick here because well he kinda hates Trump and anybody on the right just saying.

PS At this point Im pretty sure youre missing more then a toe to be honest. Again for your own health go back under whatever bridge you crawled out from Troll ya sock puppet fucktard.
    I AM HUGE TRUMP FAN. ONCE AGAIN MISINFORMATION FROM THE MALE NURSE OUT OF BULLHEAD.

YOU ARE THE CHUMP WHO JUST POSTED A YEAR OLD LOADED DECK POST?

U R THE CHUMP WHO RAN OFF DREXEL AND CMONEY (RIP)?

STICK TO CHANGING BED PANS AND STICKING RECTAL THERMOMETERS UP THE ASSES OF OTHER OBESE WHITE TRASH LIKE URSELF!!!!!
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Thread Information