Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to pull a Tyde

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Fags and poor people don't drink. I literally know hundreds of people and zero of them don't drink. If you're over 40 and can't figure out moderation then you deserve to end up like limitles. Heck I can binge like the best of them but even I keep it in my pants Monday-Thursday. Very disappointed to read this OP. Once had a lot of respect for the guy who had 800k cash stuffed in his mattress. Or was it 30k I forgot.
    You are married to that 60 year old nullipara, right? That is a bad beat.
    She ain't 60. But refresh my memory again how it's a bad beat to be married to someone who makes $350k a year. When's the last time you had a gf anyway? Or a boyfriend I should say since you're a broke faggot who can't drink anymore because you've got AIDS from the past twenty years of drinking away your plumbing profits which aren't much. Peckerwood.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: GOD

tyde: Pooh came to play

Jayjami: Owning gull rep

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

You are married to that 60 year old nullipara, right? That is a bad beat.
    She ain't 60. But refresh my memory again how it's a bad beat to be married to someone who makes $350k a year. When's the last time you had a gf anyway? Or a boyfriend I should say since you're a broke faggot who can't drink anymore because you've got AIDS from the past twenty years of drinking away your plumbing profits which aren't much. Peckerwood.
    Nice tilt.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric
    You can also pull a "tyde" by getting fucked up the ass by a tranny.

What really happened in Thailand?

Tyde is one sick fuck.

Load Metric
    Guessing this fell apart within a day given bottomsets absence.

A real shame you can't just put down the bottle for your family, pal.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Haha, got it. I am not going to update my progress every day for your entertainment, maybe in a month or two. Telling people daily about how great I feel is what is called attending AA which I have no interest in. You might want to check AA out if you are bored, plenty of lonely souls go there who do not have any drinking problem but like to talk to random people and give advice and talk about what a great family they have ad nauseam. Sounds actually like yourself you'd fit right in. And unlike the trans who completely dressed you down in the park in front of your kid, people there are generally non confrontational.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

splitthis: Go directly to Him, all that is needed.

Load Metric

Haha, got it. I am not going to update my progress every day for your entertainment, maybe in a month or two. Telling people daily about how great I feel is what is called attending AA which I have no interest in. You might want to check AA out if you are bored, plenty of lonely souls go there who do not have any drinking problem but like to talk to random people and give advice and talk about what a great family they have ad nauseam. Sounds actually like yourself you'd fit right in. And unlike the trans who completely dressed you down in the park in front of your kid, people there are generally non confrontational.
    ROFL

Load Metric

Guessing you made it a day and the cognitive dissonance assured you all was fine.

That gastritis, man that is a bad beat. Hopefully your kids gain a present father as a result.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Guessing you made it a day and the cognitive dissonance assured you all was fine.

That gastritis, man that is a bad beat. Hopefully your kids gain a present father as a result.
    Ok Les. Back on ignore.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I am going to abstain from alcohol for 90 days and see where it gets me. Tyde deleted the video he posted, but he stated in his 'why I quit drinking video' the human body can only take so much abuse. He is correct.

I went through a battery of tests the other day, and the one clear cut effect I have after years of drinking is alcohol gastritis. Let me tell you, this is the worst. You wake up every night when sleeping on your stomach with pins and needles in your gut. You literally can't fall back to sleep. It's like someone is taking a lighter to the inside of your stomach. Doc was clear it only gets worse but can self correct pretty quickly if you stop pouring vodka and wine in your gut.

So that is that. I'll update the thread in a few weeks. What a shame, I really liked drinking. But I like sleeping 8 consecutive hours better.

Its been over 2 weeks

sobriety update please

Load Metric
    How is this going, are you sticking with those for your children or not?

Banned
    Load Metric
    he’s napping this one out

safe to assume he’s back on the bottle since about 30 minutes after starting this thread

thoughts and prayers

Comments

tony bagadonuts: lol Jerry

tyde: this Jerry guy is ok in my book

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    he’s napping this one out

safe to assume he’s back on the bottle since about 30 minutes after starting this thread

thoughts and prayers
    Thanks for holding him accountable, Jer.

Obv those kids never gained a dad but young bottomset was dealing with gastritis.

A bad beat to anticipate sharp pains to the gut in the the back of your head with each deep pull of Popov. A real bad beat.

Load Metric
    Since this thread has captivated the forum, I will give an update. I went through a battery of tests last month including a scan as I was concerned about cancer. Turns out I have the equivalent of Gerd which can be controlled by medication. Being a boss, I refused meds and just deal with the symptoms. As far as drinking, I cut back quite a bit. I mostly just drink wine, stay away from the hard stuff. Although i did have three Old Fashions last night with Makers Mark, a $16 drink or three Arby's meals for Jerry.

So yes, I backed off the sauce quite a bit, but I am not feverishly thumbing through a Big Book either, i.e. Jerry.

Sorry for the late update, I am not Jerry reminding everyone about my drinking patterns every fucking day, or how great my life is every day like Jerry. Apparently on a lightly trafficked poker forum credibility is making videos about one's life and boasting how you don't need money or Alcohol to live a great life, or something like that. I prefer money and some booze, versus 2 for $7 meals and blowing weed out of a red bull can, but that is just me.

Load Metric
    Since this thread has captivated the forum, I will give an update. I went through a battery of tests last month including a scan as I was concerned about cancer. Turns out I have the equivalent of Gerd which can be controlled by medication. Being a boss, I refused meds and just deal with the symptoms. As far as drinking, I cut back quite a bit. I mostly just drink wine, stay away from the hard stuff. Although i did have three Old Fashions last night with Makers Mark, a $16 drink or three Arby's meals for Jerry.

So yes, I backed off the sauce quite a bit, but I am not feverishly thumbing through a Big Book either, i.e. Jerry.

Sorry for the late update, I am not Jerry reminding everyone about my drinking patterns every fucking day, or how great my life is every day like Jerry. Apparently on a lightly trafficked poker forum credibility is making videos about one's life and boasting how you don't need money or Alcohol to live a great life, or something like that. I prefer money and some booze, versus 2 for $7 meals and blowing weed out of a red bull can, but that is just me.
    LOL paying $16 per drink for fucking Maker's Mark.

Banned
    Load Metric

just can’t stop posting about me even in your own ‘I’m quitting drinking’ thread

which has apparently failed miserably

lol bottomset what a fucking disaster this guy is turning out to be

Load Metric

Maybe they were $12. Or $14. When you have a $500 tab ordering a bone in ribeye and a filet, accompanied by two lobster tails, you generally don't pay too much attention to details. Maybe the $16 was the wife's wine, I don't remember I just threw down the AMEX Platinum and paid. You and Tyde sure are fascinated with me. Notice, I never ask or give a shit about your life.

Load Metric

Maybe they were $12. Or $14. When you have a $500 tab ordering a bone in ribeye and a filet, accompanied by two lobster tails, you generally don't pay too much attention to details. Maybe the $16 was the wife's wine, I don't remember I just threw down the AMEX Platinum and paid. You and Tyde sure are fascinated with me. Notice, I never ask or give a shit about your life.

Banned
    Load Metric

this is a joke right ?

you’re constantly creeping my YouTube channels

created so many threads about me I lost count

you can recall with amazing precision virtually every facet of my life and travels not to mention every word I’ve ever written on these forums for the last two decades

even this epic fail thread has my name it jfc

tell me more about how you don’t care you fucking weirdo

oh and by the way genius…

a real ‘boss’ doesn’t need to start a new thread declaring that they’re going to ‘try to stay sober’ for 30 days shouting from the rooftops about it

the only one talking about drinking is you

what a huge pussy

sorry you can’t handle life without getting loaded and seeing little green monkeys if you stop boozing for more than 24 hours you fucking lightweight

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

this is a joke right ?

you’re constantly creeping my YouTube channels

created so many threads about me I lost count

you can recall with amazing precision virtually every facet of my life and travels not to mention every word I’ve ever written on these forums for the last two decades

even this epic fail thread has my name it jfc

tell me more about how you don’t care you fucking weirdo

oh and by the way genius…

a real ‘boss’ doesn’t need to start a new thread declaring that they’re going to ‘try to stay sober’ for 30 days shouting from the rooftops about it

the only one talking about drinking is you

what a huge pussy

sorry you can’t handle life without getting loaded and seeing little green monkeys if you stop boozing for more than 24 hours you fucking lightweight
    Funny Jerry had a totally different impression of me a couple months ago, he even told me in a PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Jerry has some mad literary skills, lol

Jerry has been exposed for straight up lying, bragging and now grade school literacy

poor Jerry
    abandoned at birth
    no father
    buck teeth (sad)
    discovered boys (super sad)....
    no judgement

to be continued

factoid

If you are out and about from sunrise to sunset
    you are a highly functional member of society
    or you call a hostel home.

No one wants the hostel environment. You're cheaping out and have to get out

Thread Information