Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MUZZLE LIMITLES OR WE WALK.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Naw, you don’t mean that. I see that cross.
    You’re right, I don’t wish that on anyone

still, I’m amazed how he did such a huge about face on me simply because I’m a Trump supporter

In 15 years the guy never had a single bad thing to say about me, but BOOM….just like that I’m a broke, braggart piece of shit

all because of Trump Derangement Syndrome

liberals are horrible enough as it is, but limitles is also Canadian, which makes him like the worst person ever

I really do hope he gets help and snaps out of his funk and gets it together

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Listen up you fucking headcase

For all these years, you were a big supporter of mine and never had a single negative thing to say about me

do you remember our phone call about 6 months ago when you were fresh out of rehab and posted your phone number in a thread crying out for help, and I called to reach out to you because you were fucking suicidal and beyond depressed ?

I remember it well les

I also remember you snapping and having a meltdown the instant you asked me why I liked Trump and going on a screaming tirade

Other than yourself, you hate Trump more than anything in this world, and have serious mental issues

That is not an attack on you, or my opinion…thats a fucking fact

lonely, bitter, angry Canadian drunk loser

big mistake of me thinking that you were anything more

I have zero empathy left for you

and I agree…

buy some rope and just get it over with you miserable prick

Instead pray that Les when he has had enough of the world and himself to call on Jesus.

I wish for just a minute SetofK’s would tell his story of salvation here to help Les and others. I do understand if he cannot at this time.

Ive made my feeling for les clearly known, but if he was close to ending it…..

I don't want the guy to die. Cant imagine that sort of torment.

Hope the guy gets help

Load Metric

still, I’m amazed how he did such a huge about face on me simply because I’m a Trump supporter

In 15 years the guy never had a single bad thing to say about me, but BOOM….just like that I’m a broke, braggart piece of shit

liberals are horrible enough as it is, but limitles is also Canadian, which makes him like the worst person ever

I was in italy pre covid. Was up late and made a post that called into question Hillary being a viable candidate. He threatened me and my family in fairly granular detail. Hes been on ignore ever since. Todd cleaned up the thread postings that were made at ~ 4am est and said “knock it off”.

Im not taking that threat lightly even today, but if the guy is/was close of iffing himself I hope he gets help.

Point being - TDS put a gap between us. We always got along before that night.

Comments

tyde: lol wow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I was in italy pre covid. Was up late and made a post that called into question Hillary being a viable candidate. He threatened me and my family in fairly granular detail. Hes been on ignore ever since. Todd cleaned up the thread postings that were made at ~ 4am est and said “knock it off”.

Im not taking that threat lightly even today, but if the guy is/was close of iffing himself I hope he gets help.

Clinton enemies are still turning up dead under mysterious circumstances.

Limitles might be on Hillary’s staff.

Comments

tyde:

Load Metric

i don't understand why Todd would allow him to remain here after that. Fuck him.

Comments

OK2: Yep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sorry split meant to green obv
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

i don't understand why Todd would allow him to remain here after that. Fuck him.
    Todd would not stand for such a thing and he didn't have to because it never happened. Daly and I certainly had words and it may well have gotten ugly but there is not a grain of truth I threatened his family.

How could that even play out? I'm in a different country? Am I the unabomber? Daly says this was all erased by Todd. Very convenient.
    He could never forget such a conversation however.
    So I ask him to detail what he is claiming

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I don't mean to hijack a thread about limitless being a miserable prick, but he is clearly suffering from TDS. I remember this interview from a few years ago when John McCain. TDS is real, and it will get worse in the next year when Trump is the nominee.

Tee this up to the 3:57 mark and look at the CNN anchor (who has since been demoted) and just enjoy. It is what is coming yet again, the gift that keeps on giving:

I remember when Alison Camerato was a conservative. She left Fox News because she wasn't picked to replace Gretchen Carlson on Fox & Friends. She espoused conservative views while on Fox. She moved to CNN and became a libtard. Overnight, she became a liberal. Yeah, right. Fucking hypocrite.

John McCain was not a war hero. The idiot was the worst pilot in the Vietnam War. He had no choice but to turn down the release offer by the Gooks because he would have become persona non grata in the military. After he gave away secrets to the Gooks his Navy colleagues started calling him "The Canary."

He was never a republican. He was a RINO. But in 2008 he moved to the right to run for president. The liberal press called him every dirty name in the book. He wasn't a hero to them back then. He was Mr. Shit For Brains. After he lost he moved back to the left but not far enough for the libtards.

When he became a foil for Trump all of a sudden the press loved him. You had idiots like Alison using McCain to hurt Trump.

McCain should have used his power to go after democrats instead of republicans but he never did. That's why he's the biggest bag of shit this country ever produced.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Todd would not stand for such a thing and he didn't have to because it never happened. Daly and I certainly had words and it may well have gotten ugly but there is not a grain of truth I threatened his family.

How could that even play out? I'm in a different country? Am I the unabomber? Daly says this was all erased by Todd. Very convenient.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    It looks like timing is going to be great for Trump, he will win the nomination and the country will go into recession in 2024 and blame Biden. Then Trump will will next November and pardon himself the first day in office and the left will start lining up for submersibles to visit the titanic.
    It doesn't matter which way the election goes Joe Biden will pardon himself and his entire family shortly after the 2024 vote.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

There was a time when you were a good poster, but you have severe TDS coupled with wet brain. Given your instability, 100% of the people would believe Daly over yourself. You routinely post here blind drunk, so how would you even remember anyway.

Just so you know, when Trump was in office there was no inflation, ISIS was eradicated, Putin was not in Ukraine and threatening Nuclear War and China was not threatening to take over Taiwan.

Biden has been a catastrophe, and everyone other than the most ardent liberal is aware of that. Even half the Democrats can't stand him, which is why Trump will likely win the general, although if I had by druthers I would prefer a sure thing like Tim Scott or the Governor from Virgina, which either would win in a landslide.

Load Metric
    CAN WE CROWFUND SENDING KAREN NATHAN TO MOVE IN WITH LIMITED LES UP IN CANADA ?

Comments

OK2: LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    REALLY FEELING THIS WILL BE A POSITIVE MOVE FOR ALL PARTIES
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    CAN WE CROWFUND SENDING KAREN NATHAN TO MOVE IN WITH LIMITED LES UP IN CANADA ?

CROW FUND YALL

ALSO ANSWER HIM

Thread Information