Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MUZZLE LIMITLES OR WE WALK.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

MUZZLE LIMITLES OR WE WALK.

I KNOW I WILL. I ALREADY FUCKED OFF FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS CUZ OF MUMBLES SHIT. WHO'S WITH ME? WELL TAKE THIS SHOW OVER TO REDACTED REAL QUICK. I GET THAT BEFORE LESLIE STARTED DROWNING IN BOOZE ETC HE WAS A LIMIT HOLDEM GUY AND TODD HAS THAT SOFT SPOT BUT LESLIE HASNT FLICKED A CHIP IN YEARS. FUCK HIM. TODD, YOU HAVE SHITCANNED POSTERS FOR A FRACTION OF THIS JACKOFF'S NONSENSE.

Comments

splitthis: Triggeredddddd

Daly: Should have been done years ago

NaturalBornHustler: TOUHG BUT FAIR I FULLY SUPPORT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I hear you, but not going to happen. Druff reached out to jsearless to post. Hope we have Big Dick back for good.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Chappie, don't make boycott threats to the only guy on the forum you've ever met in person.

That doesn't work on me.

However, in this case it half worked, because I have decided to reconsider the limitles situation, and I am going to put him in Post Restricted mode. This places a hard limit on the number of posts he can make her day, so he will need to make them count.

I agree he has been polluting too many threads with attacks/nonsense, and it's getting annoying.

Zap has also been post restricted, due to his late-night (I assume drunk) spamming of the forum which I am tired of cleaning up. Most of you haven't seen it because it happens overnight sometimes, and I usually get to it before most of you wake up. But I also don't appreciate random YouTube videos and other shit spammed into 10+ threads just to disrupt the conversation here.

Comments

Tellafriend: good

Pablo: Druff but fair

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Makes total sense obv

tony bagadonuts:

Banned
    Load Metric
    limitles is forum cancer

just give him his own limitles siberia sub forum to be terrible in imo

the guy is a living, breathing buzz kill

Load Metric
    great work chaps, getting zap shadow banned.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: USE OF THE TERM SHADOW BANNED APPPROVED
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    great work chaps, getting zap shadow banned.
    To be fair, this had nothing to do with Chaps.

I did this a few days ago, when Zap had just done another bout of spam vomiting at 4am. I was irritated having to clean up the forum for the third time in a few weeks, and I snap-restricted him.

FYI there is no shadow banning feature on here. I could write one in, but I find shadow banning (where nobody can see the poster's messages except himself) to be dishonest. If someone is banned or restricted, I want them to know it.

I take no pleasure in restricting Zap or limitles here, but they are violating the most basic rule of the forum, and that's not to fuck up the normal usage and flow of the place with tons of shitposts.

Since they are longtime community members, they are simply limited (no pun intended) to 7 posts per day. At least I think it's 7. I forgot what I set it at... something in the 5-8 range. When the spamming/shitposting stops, I will remove the restrictions.

Load Metric
    You don't seem to want to accept the fact that you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla posting. With a man who's the best. With youtubes, with hyperbole, with his cartoons. A man who's been trained to ignore trolling, ignore downtime. To live off the cuff... To post things that would make a billy goat puke.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You don't seem to want to accept the fact that you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla posting. With a man who's the best. With youtubes, with hyperbole, with his cartoons. A man who's been trained to ignore trolling, ignore downtime. To live off the cuff... To post things that would make a billy goat puke.
    Oh I accepted these facts over 15 years ago.

However, spamming a "cat saying the N word" video in 15 different threads is one step too far.

Comments

OK2: Disagree

splitthis: Funny

Tellafriend: funny

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

However, spamming a "cat saying the N word" video in 15 different threads is one step too far.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Druff but fair.

I think Tines point is that a lot of people take Zap at face value, which is both part of the joke...and layers shallow of being able to understand his comedic onion of genius.

When Les gets mean, I just worry about him a bit and ignore. He means well, believe it or not.

We are a dysfunctional family here. Our love language is weird and diverse, and ranges from complimentary posts to nonsense free-form Jazz posts, to sexually politically racially charged attacks ffs.

You don't get to choose, short of the choice to participate or not.

We enter knowing this.

It's a locker room, yes, but the love is apparent. Too many of us remain (long after poker forums and online poker died) to be explained otherwise.

I for one am glad for it. I also trust Druff to run a place I enjoy reading at times. Running a forum is a thankless job. Thank you Todd.
    🍻 cheers fellas.

Comments

splitthis:

sonatine: NOTHING IS OVER

Pablo: cheers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My standards regarding banning/restricting longtime regulars are not very strict. I understand that this community has roots in trolling, and therefore it's a balance between tolerating trolling/shitposting and keeping the place readable. It's often a difficult balance to achieve.

I also have given a lot of second (and beyond second) chances, because I know it's a dysfunctional community which has been together almost 20 years now (!!), and shutting people out who want to pahticipate is not something I really want to do.

Comments

splitthis: Time flies

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Druff but fair.

I think Tines point is that a lot of people take Zap at face value, which is both part of the joke...and layers shallow of being able to understand his comedic onion of genius.

When Les gets mean, I just worry about him a bit and ignore. He means well, believe it or not.

We are a dysfunctional family here. Our love language is weird and diverse, and ranges from complimentary posts to nonsense free-form Jazz posts, to sexually politically racially charged attacks ffs.

You don't get to choose, short of the choice to participate or not.

We enter knowing this.

It's a locker room, yes, but the love is apparent. Too many of us remain (long after poker forums and online poker died) to be explained otherwise.

I for one am glad for it. I also trust Druff to run a place I enjoy reading at times. Running a forum is a thankless job. Thank you Todd.
    🍻 cheers fellas.

sir it was a Rambo joke.

Comments

Ricky: Col Trautman wasn't lost on me

Load Metric

THIS IS YOUR LIFE NOW DRUFF

Name:  ezgif-4-6cf87959dc.gif
Views: 287
Size:  2.85 MB

Comments

Jayjami: Might be your best post ever

Ricky: Lol dwai

tyde: lol jesus dwai

OK2: LOL

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Roflmao

nunbeater: nothin' but net

Sloppy Joe: Best poster right now

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Mumbles and Limitles are some of the best posters here
    sorry druff for drunk posting I was at a bbq I know I said some bad things sir

Comments

country978: zap is a great poster too

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

Name:  541D9707-9A52-4C75-812E-36C0B3227E99.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  22.8 KB

sig worthy

Load Metric

It's not what you said, it was the tortuous posting of really bad music, lol. What's your obsession with Lindsay Buckingham about?
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    We all understand that you’re gay for Lindsey Buckingham.

Load Metric
    Chappie, don't make boycott threats to the only guy on the forum you've ever met in person.

That doesn't work on me.

However, in this case it half worked, because I have decided to reconsider the limitles situation, and I am going to put him in Post Restricted mode. This places a hard limit on the number of posts he can make her day, so he will need to make them count.

I agree he has been polluting too many threads with attacks/nonsense, and it's getting annoying.

Zap has also been post restricted, due to his late-night (I assume drunk) spamming of the forum which I am tired of cleaning up. Most of you haven't seen it because it happens overnight sometimes, and I usually get to it before most of you wake up. But I also don't appreciate random YouTube videos and other shit spammed into 10+ threads just to disrupt the conversation here.

No offense Todd but fuck this.

Banhammer

Way way way way way way Way way way way way way Way way way way way way Way way way way way way overdue.

Load Metric
    Have always treated limitles like a homeless person who just babbles nonsense holding up a cup for spare change.

Just requires averting your eyes as you walk by at a slightly faster clip. Those Who engage do so at their own peril.

Comments

dwai:

tyde: tough but fair
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information