Thread: Mass Shootings Update

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Mass Shootings Update

last Saturday night 30 were shot in Baltimore - 2 died

yesterday a shooting in Philly left 5 dead ages 15 to 59 and wounded 2 others

on Monday 3 were killed and 8 others injured in a shooting in Fort Worth

unreal

something like this is happening almost every week__________!!!

I think the media focuses on the numbers - if less than 3 were shot at one time it doesn't make the news - or only makes the local news

Comments

splitthis: Dey black homey

Banned
    Load Metric
    fucking white supremacists

Comments

splitthis: Ban nigs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If you check the news in Baltimore there has been a mass shooting every other day there, the Gun violence is super crazy outta control in Baltimore I think they've topped Chicago for Gun violence easily

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallyBig View Post
    last Saturday night 30 were shot in Baltimore - 2 died

yesterday a shooting in Philly left 5 dead ages 15 to 59 and wounded 2 others

on Monday 3 were killed and 8 others injured in a shooting in Fort Worth

unreal

something like this is happening almost every week__________!!!

I think the media focuses on the numbers - if less than 3 were shot at one time it doesn't make the news - or only makes the local news

You gotta be a fan of “The Wire” though… right?

Consider your answer carefully

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    fucking white supremacists
    fucking moron

Comments

tyde: chasing me around like a stray puppy

Gold
    Load Metric
    The media has been covering up rampant black on white crime while amplifying the extremely rare case on white on black crime for decades.
    That way people don't resist damn near unlimited immigration from the third world. Once Whitey is a solid minority they'll be sorry.

All that critical race theory propaganda will come into play and whites will be openly targeted until they're finally eliminated.
    That's of course if they're not able to goad Putin into nuclear war.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: ya man whites have it so hard here

splitthis: Offset fucking moron legalize meth
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    The media has been covering up rampant black on white crime while amplifying the extremely rare case on white on black crime for decades.
    That way people don't resist damn near unlimited immigration from the third world. Once Whitey is a solid minority they'll be sorry.

All that critical race theory propaganda will come into play and whites will be openly targeted until they're finally eliminated.
    Whites in America aren’t having children. The rest is trivial.

There will be immigration to make the America First manufacturing initiative possible in the coming decades. (We are actively relaxing child labor laws but it’s too little too late. Kids make terrible welders.)

Whites in America will be the minority as a lifestyle choice.

These are the facts and they are undisputed.

Comments

Jayjami: 100% correct

Load Metric

" the media"

so where is it that you get all this non media media? give us a few links to this black on white crime thats been covered up by the media

Comments

sah_24: the black BLM tranny from OP doesn't count right ? lols fucking retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

" the media"

so where is it that you get all this non media media? give us a few links to this black on white crime thats been covered up by the media
    L2Google nerd.

Load Metric

" the media"

Woop woop. Welcome back.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    " the media"

Woop woop. Welcome back.

Some of the first posts he made coming back were about retards just like you, and at least one of them was about you specifically.

So once again

Comments

OK2: EngorgedMan

Gold
    Load Metric

" the media"

At this point the MSM race bias is common sense.

Here's the philly shooter, a trans BLM activist.
    Name:  transgender-shooter-ided-philly-gunman-2.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  86.0 KB
    What are you trolling, it's not a coincidence that you haven't seen a photo of the shooter until now.

Comments

splitthis: Same dick different day
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Prescott View Post
    If you check the news in Baltimore there has been a mass shooting every other day there, the Gun violence is super crazy outta control in Baltimore I think they've topped Chicago for Gun violence easily

I lived in the heart of the city for the past 2 years, mainly for work/business It was hands down the worst experience of my life, and I grew up in the city some 30-40 yrs ago. I had businesses planned, real estate ventures, and I basically shut it all down and moved back into one of my houses in a semi rural area. Threw it all away because it is very clear where the city is going and how much worse it is going to get. They make it very clear that business is not welcome, you take your life in your hands going anywhere, and as a white man I am not wanted anywhere near the city. I am an oppressor. I am the problem. (definitely not half the police force who has quit) It is a total shitshow. All the buildings are empty and we are trending towards 90's Detroit as far as downtown is concerned.

The Harbor, the main attraction to the city, is literally closed. The entire building is vacant. Weekends see a bunch of feral animals under the age of 18 overrunning the place and causing shootings and violence. In the TOURIST TRAPS. There are certain trendy neighborhoods where I will just say the crowd has...changed. Drastically. Shootings and crime in unfathomable places on a regular basis. We just had a coffee shop in a trendy neighborhood abruptly close with no warning. It came out next day the workers were "unionizing" and making demands, so the owner said yeah we are done here. You simply cannot operate a business in the city anymore unless you own the entire building and have a few non woke employees that won't eventually destroy the business. Good luck with that.

I'm gone from the country in a few years once I have things liquidated. These things are going to spread to basically every city in America if they haven't already.

Comments

splitthis: Biden’s America

Sloppy Joe: Lol talking points babble

sah_24: Offset sloppy faggot

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Prescott View Post

I lived in the heart of the city for the past 2 years, mainly for work/business It was hands down the worst experience of my life, and I grew up in the city some 30-40 yrs ago. I had businesses planned, real estate ventures, and I basically shut it all down and moved back into one of my houses in a semi rural area. Threw it all away because it is very clear where the city is going and how much worse it is going to get. They make it very clear that business is not welcome, you take your life in your hands going anywhere, and as a white man I am not wanted anywhere near the city. I am an oppressor. I am the problem. (definitely not half the police force who has quit) It is a total shitshow. All the buildings are empty and we are trending towards 90's Detroit as far as downtown is concerned.

The Harbor, the main attraction to the city, is literally closed. The entire building is vacant. Weekends see a bunch of feral animals under the age of 18 overrunning the place and causing shootings and violence. In the TOURIST TRAPS. There are certain trendy neighborhoods where I will just say the crowd has...changed. Drastically. Shootings and crime in unfathomable places on a regular basis. We just had a coffee shop in a trendy neighborhood abruptly close with no warning. It came out next day the workers were "unionizing" and making demands, so the owner said yeah we are done here. You simply cannot operate a business in the city anymore unless you own the entire building and have a few non woke employees that won't eventually destroy the business. Good luck with that.

I'm gone from the country in a few years once I have things liquidated. These things are going to spread to basically every city in America if they haven't already.
    You were fortunate enough to be able to escape, people have no idea how fucked up it is to live in a place like that. Imagine being a school kid having
    to go to Baltimore public schools or having to take public transport everyday. They're openly working to make things so 'DIVERSE" there will be no escape.
    Literally telling all of the third world, come on in. It's not a coincidence that Hatian refugees have special perks Meanwhile they do everything to prevent Ukranian refugees from coming here.

Thread Information