Thread: Stealthmunk lives

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Stealthmunk lives

Many thought that Justin Schwartz, aka "Stealthmunk", was dead. Nobody had heard from him in years, and he had a well documented drug problem.

Stealthmunk had a lot of poker talent, and made a very deep run in the Main Event about a decade ago. By that point he was already deep into a bad drug issue, and he vanished from poker shortly thereafter.

Last year I attempted to look up any possible evidence that Stealthmunk had died, but found nothing. I gave up.

Looks like I found nothing because the "munk" is still alive... and apparently attempting to play poker in Las Vegas.

https://twitter.com/JustTheStAAtS/status/1673080818649137154

Several people who knew Stealthmunk from the past acknowledged that this was indeed him, including some who saw him wandering around Paris. It is possible that this June 25 arrest was related to a 2017 Caesars ban which I don't believe was ever lifted.

Now, according to a certain Lindsey (yes, THAT Lindsey), Stealthmunk was also just ejected from Encore this morning.

https://twitter.com/JoeSalOG/status/1675124274846400512

I wonder what's going on here.

Apparently Stealthmunk did not contact any of his past poker friends regarding his return to Vegas. He has been homeless in the past, and might be making a weird attempt to stumble into various properties and play poker again.

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I remember seeing a video shot in 2006 by the "Ship It Holla Ballas", regarding some party in an Atlanta area frathouse.

Stealthmunk was there, but he looked and acted incredibly normal. No sign of the drug problems he would eventually develop. The only thing abnormal about him in the video was the fact that two hot girls were attempting to get his attention (maybe having heard about his poker success), and he pretty much ignored them.

I wish I could find that video, but I have no idea how to search for it again, and it's not worth my time to figure it out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah, the arrest on 6/25 was indeed for trespass.

https://twitter.com/JBillsPok3r/status/1673771652444983296

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I remember seeing a video shot in 2006 by the "Ship It Holla Ballas", regarding some party in an Atlanta area frathouse.

Stealthmunk was there, but he looked and acted incredibly normal. No sign of the drug problems he would eventually develop. The only thing abnormal about him in the video was the fact that two hot girls were attempting to get his attention (maybe having heard about his poker success), and he pretty much ignored them.

I wish I could find that video, but I have no idea how to search for it again, and it's not worth my time to figure it out.
    I got you todd.

At 12 minutes, the gang talks about inviting Stealthmunk to their party, and a drinking bet that will take place.

18 minutes in, Stealthmunk arrives via limo, antics ensue.

Comments

aayjay: beautiful film

Dan Druff:

Load Metric
    Lol stealthmunk, whatever happened to the poker community keeping losers afloat with loans and stakes without getting reimbursed?

Must really be a piece of shit.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I got you todd.

At 12 minutes, the gang talks about inviting Stealthmunk to their party, and a drinking bet that will take place.

18 minutes in, Stealthmunk arrives via limo, antics ensue.
    this could be the most interesting poker film ever lol , seriously lol Are there more videos like this , documenting the ridiculous lives of poker 2007ish ? ive seen all the ones on youtube, Id be looking for something like this stuff that you wouldn't find unless you really know where to look / what to look for / names etc to search for
    "Just Do Your Job"

"Discipline or Regret"

Thread Information