Thread: OK What Is This All About Druff

Banned
    Load Metric

OK What Is This All About Druff

Name:  9AF66AEA-7BA9-4B4A-90BD-501DA245C698.jpeg
Views: 260
Size:  462.1 KB

just popped up today

I am currently serving a 7 day ban for trolling Rob Reiner, so I haven’t even tweeted at all recently

Comments

splitthis: A badge of honor for harassing meathead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  9AF66AEA-7BA9-4B4A-90BD-501DA245C698.jpeg
Views: 260
Size:  462.1 KB

just popped up today

I am currently serving a 7 day ban for trolling Rob Reiner, so I haven’t even tweeted at all recently

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I forgot I even did that.

I'll unblock.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hmmm, I don't understand. Why would someone get a 7 day ban for anything, much less harmless trolling?

I thought Musk was absolutely "killing it" since he took over? Why would he do this despite his and others claims that he is such a huge bastion for free speech?

Inconceivable!

Oh, an on an unrelated note. Fun fact: As of today, people who are not logged in to Twitter or don't have a Twitter account, are now completely blocked from viewing any tweets whatsoever the entire platform.

Comments

tyde: Elon IS killing it…Twitter is excellent now that weak ass liberal cancel culture pussies cant hide anymore

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Hmmm, I don't understand. Why would someone get a 7 day ban for anything, much less harmless trolling?

I thought Musk was absolutely "killing it" since he took over? Why would he do this despite his and others claims that he is such a huge bastion for free speech?

Inconceivable!

Oh, an on an unrelated note. Fun fact: As of today, people who are not logged in to Twitter or don't have a Twitter account, are now completely blocked from viewing any tweets whatsoever the entire platform.
    ThereÂ’s still some foxes in the henhouse at Twitter especially in their mod and safety depts. itÂ’s bullshit thatÂ’s still trying to squash peoples free speech.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Inconceivable!

Meathead Rob was droning on and on about Trump and the indictment like the whiny ass TDS liberal jerkoff he is, and I tweeted at him something along the lines of ‘when Trump wins in 2024 your fat head is going to explode’

the ban was instantaneous for 7 days

I imagine the word ‘explode’ was built into the algorithm red flag list, or Rob Reiner gets special treatment by insiders at Twitter because he is a top 5 Trump hater and huge faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The short answer is that Tyde got suspended from Twitter because Meathead wouldn't stifle himself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The short answer is that Tyde got suspended from Twitter because Meathead wouldn't stifle himself.
    Rob Reiner clearly has some friends in Twitter security. I got a nap because I said crap to that moron on Twitter. I swear there’s still some old guard clowns running some stuff at Twitter with attempts to muzzle right leaning members of the platform.

Thread Information