Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Fesses Up and Finally Spills the Beans

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Pipes is like Manoah. Great for a while then the wheels came off.

I’m still a Pipes fan but I’m not sure how he rebounds from this. Cmoney (rip) is likely the best rebound example but even he succumbed to cancer in the end.
    It is a good metaphor

Manoah got thrashed against 17/18 year olds in FCL.

Was thinking of asking Pipes to join Sonatine and myself at the Toronto Film Festival this September
    It’s not a good metaphor. It’s a tailor made metaphor for a pat on the back from Sanlmar which is what you got like a good little boy.

This guy cried for Druff to censor the thread when he got scammed by JSTAT because he believed in his buddy lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    By the way my offer to stake Tyde in 3 $100 Daily Events was very genuine.

The guy never directly responded to the offer and never messaged or called me even though he has Nicky Piped direct cell phone number. How long until he threatens to post it?

There is nothing Nicky Pipes disliked more than ungrateful beggar. It’s bad business to get offered 3 $100 stakes and continually post and focus on getting stakes in events with buying multiples higher. It’s not a negotiating strategy I would suggest.

If Tyde would simply message me and ask to please get the stake I offered it’s something I am open to.

But again, the reason I didn’t offer more is because I read Tyde has no vision and it seemed like he was potentially sleeping in his car. Knew he had 0.00% chance to win a big event. I kept those concerns private out of respect. Druff will confirm when this all started I told him staking Tyde = lighting money on fire

Brothers I just don’t think Tydes that great at poker. He hit a few big tournament scores. I looked at his online poker graph, a few lucky scores are why he has a positive ROI. Otherwise he’s a broke boy grinding the most micro of stakes. That’s a fact pal.

The point is Tyde should be grateful for what he was offered. If others are offering to stake him in the WSOP he should snap accept and thank them. I mainly was interested because he’s a funny guy and I wanted to help him out.

What’s the point when he wants to play bigger events than I think he’s worth and then he attacks?

So The Bloated Boomer Sandel Mar says Nicky Pipes is promoted back to the majors?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Let the record show that the Generous Gentleman Nicholas Pipes could not stake me in a 30 dollar poker tournament at the VFW in Keeseville.

There is a $20 tournament on July 23rd at the American Legion in Ausable Forks, if he can fit that in his budget.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I also asked this question that never got answered:

If you stake somebody in a poker tournament and they win, what happens with the tax forms?

Say Tyde won, he'd have to call me and get my tax info? Or he would give his?

I only got staked one time ever for a poker tournament and it was an old friend of mine, I did not cash. Always played my own money otherwise so I legitimately do not know the process.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

A PFA member can still create a persona and demonstrate character and code despite being anonymous.

When you offer to stake Druff or Tyde or satisfy a community debt but have no intention of actually doing so thet ain’t entertainment pal. You understand?

It is one step up from outright welching in my opinion.

I’ll write it off as a creative misstep and move on.
    By the way, saying Nicky Pipes is one step above a welcher is a crime in both Vietnam and the Philippines pal so you might want to zip those lips.

Listen Gringo, we ain't in either of those places. We're in Los Estatos Unidos pal, entiendes? Here in the land of the Gringos (not Dingos) we have the right to say what we want. We can call a spade a spade (except they'll cancel us for being a racist, lol). We can call out people who are full of shit, like you. I called it way back. You're not a high roller. You're never gonna stake anyone. You're never gonna show up anywhere. You're not a dupe account, just a fraud who suns his balls with other men (which would make you a Maricon). Entiendes amigo?
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Words are meaningless without the intent to follow through. Don't waste our time with pointless questions pal. Take a lap and get your head straight.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

By the way, saying Nicky Pipes is one step above a welcher is a crime in both Vietnam and the Philippines pal so you might want to zip those lips.

Listen Gringo, we ain't in either of those places. We're in Los Estatos Unidos pal, entiendes? Here in the land of the Gringos (not Dingos) we have the right to say what we want. We can call a spade a spade (except they'll cancel us for being a racist, lol). We can call out people who are full of shit, like you. I called it way back. You're not a high roller. You're never gonna stake anyone. You're never gonna show up anywhere. You're not a dupe account, just a fraud who suns his balls with other men (which would make you a Maricon). Entiendes amigo?
    Let's set up a time to meet next week in Juno Beach. We can shake hands and take a picture for the forum.

I am glad to do it. Let's meet at Cathy's at 2pm on Thursday.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Words are meaningless without the intent to follow through. Don't waste our time with pointless questions pal. Take a lap and get your head straight.

Well how do you know what my intentions are pal?

Keep in mind, Tyde is a volatile character know for having a long history of instigating real life trouble for forum members and their families. I obviously have to keep that in mind when I am making decisions on here. Do you understand?

I have seen a lot of situations involving the guy play out and when he starts to voice his displeasure and animosity towards somebody, the outburst is always right around the corner.

I like this about him and it is what attracts him to me. Nicky Pipes is not afraid to swim with the sharks and loves engaging with misfits and shady characters, but he is also not a fool who gets involved in situations which have a high probability to turn into a regret or hassle.

What I like most about Tyde is he is a true Road Man. Tyde is a Road Man in a way I could never be but have always wanted to be. All my heroes growing up were Road Men with stories similar to Tydes but also vastly different.

Until a few years ago, there was a very high probability that I was going to wind up living a life like Tyde's. It was the path I was on until I basically stumbled into an opportunity that turned to gold for me. I am very well aware the luck involved in where I wound up, especially with the path I was on and the past decisions I made.

That is why I feel a true brotherhood with Tyde, whose behavior I could have predicted with 100% accuracy from the start. It was inevitable that Nicky Pipes and Tyde had to clash pal. I knew it from the start.

Banned
    Load Metric

By the way, saying Nicky Pipes is one step above a welcher is a crime in both Vietnam and the Philippines pal so you might want to zip those

lips
    We can call out people who are full of shit, like you. I called it way back. You're not a high roller. You're never gonna stake anyone. You're never gonna show up anywhere. You're not a dupe account, just a fraud who suns his balls with other men (which would make you a Maricon). Entiendes amigo?

this take appears to be accurate

Nicky Pipes is indeed full of shit

good poster who adds great content to the forum ?

no doubt

but full of shit nevertheless

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Pal are you still up from the night before or are you truly committed to the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle and rising before the sun?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Pal are you still up from the night before or are you truly committed to the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle and rising before the sun?

listen pal

early to bed, early to rise

I don’t do overnighters anymore

Banned
    Load Metric
    I also asked this question that never got answered:

If you stake somebody in a poker tournament and they win, what happens with the tax forms?

Say Tyde won, he'd have to call me and get my tax info? Or he would give his?

I only got staked one time ever for a poker tournament and it was an old friend of mine, I did not cash. Always played my own money otherwise so I legitimately do not know the process.

the ‘process’ is shipping the buy in to tournament (X) via paypal, cashapp, venmo or escrowed with Druff…and then receiving regular updates via tourney thread or text messages

I’ve been around these parts for over 15 years pal

the burden of taxes paid on winnings rests solely upon my shoulders

400 Colossus or the 1K mini main event are both suitable options

take your pick

Load Metric
    It is nice to know that Jewdonk got his eyes fixed, but also kinda sad that we dont get a story of Marty literally going "all in blind"

A great compromise is the beautiful bipolar love-hate energy being expressed by Gentleman Pipes and Wave Rider Tyde towards each other in this thread.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Nicky Pipes staking deals on PFA counter: 0

Load Metric
    We need a 3d rooster in the coop please bring back the Desert Runner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Actually I was the first one that spotted his dupe in a thread a couple weeks ago, saying it was nearly impossible to know this much about the forum just stumbling on it a couple years ago. I mean how would you even know who badguy was if you just popped on here in 2020, he had not posted here in years.

He also forgot his made up story about banging Casey Anthony until I reminded him.

Oh well, if not for dupes the forums would be boring anyway. I mean where would we be if splithis was not posing as Karen Nathan?

Still with that said, dupe or not he is on the hook for staking Tyde to those daily tournaments. He said he would do it, Tyde gave him the tourneys along with is successful track record. Can't bash JSearles Pipes and not follow through.
    He did say that he was on neverwin

Load Metric

Let's set up a time to meet next week in Juno Beach. We can shake hands and take a picture for the forum.

I am glad to do it. Let's meet at Cathy's at 2pm on Thursday.
    I don't live anywhere near Juno Beach. I live in Miami. It's over 2 hours away (not accounting for traffic). Not going to drive 2+ hours to sit by myself. I do have a satellite office in Juno that I visit every now and then. It won't be next week, as I'm leaving on vacation next Friday. If you really want to meet, I'll give you a heads up next time I head up that way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

Hey PRIDEBOY FAGGA 2024, it's the last day of Pride Month. Make sure you make the most of it!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

Hey PRIDEBOY FAGGA 2024, it's the last day of Pride Month. Make sure you make the most of it!

why does every other holiday get one day…but if you take it up the ass, you get a whole month

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Well Put

Thread Information