Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Fesses Up and Finally Spills the Beans

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regarding the $10,000 stake from Pipes.

It is true that I do not want to sell action for the Main (two deep runs made me very happy I didn't, as I was just a single hot run away from making 6-7 figures both times), and I could not make the $10k Limit Holdem event (other plans).

However, I am also not hard up for money, and therefore would not be going through heroics to get a $10k stake. If I were short on cash and that was the only way I could play, sure I would consider it. Otherwise, nope. It's not like I was being put in the $250k High Roller, or something like that.

In general, I don't jump through hoops for any kind of stake or money, unless it's something fun/entertaining I would want to do anyway.

I am still not sure how this Pipes stake for Tyde fell through. Can someone explain this to me in a few sentences? Was it due to my lack of presence there for the Mini Main to act as a go-between?

Comments

NickyPipes: The Ultimate Betrayal. Lied to make yourself look better. I will never forget your disloyalty.

nunbeater: pipestilt

Load Metric
    Quite possibly one of the worst threads in recent memory. Pipes, its over, Tyde does not want your $300 stake, and Druff is not interested in your $10,000 stake to work out or whatever that was. Who the fuck offers someone a $10,000 stake to work out anyway?

Tyde has been a fabric of these forums for nearly 20 years. I have been here for 15 years, never once has he asked for a handout. Your $300 is really ridiculous. And the preposterous offer to Duff is even worse, both were unsolicited btw, neither reached out to you. what are you doing?

Comments

tyde: clearly out of his league

NickyPipes: Tyde literally begged me and quoted his poker stats for half an hour crying for a stake. I will pray you are not punished too severely for your lies

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Well said

Load Metric
    This would be a great time for Heeb to show up.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Listen up pal, Nicky Pipes does not know how to close deals this small.

Comments

NickyPipes: Thank you brother finally somebody who understands

Load Metric
    You have no hard feelings toward Daly?

These are the facts

I was one of the first here to applaud your writing style. What was your inspiration? Did Bukowski have some role? I actively engaged with you over sports and shared your Rays fandom etc.

It was obviously schtick as far as I was concerned but it was great. Good energy.

You began to expand your character and flirted with cmoney-esque themes. Riffs involving splashing money around the community as was cmoneys habit. These are sacred memories. It is similar to riding thru Indian burial grounds in the old west. Good way to get killed. Take care.

Staking colorful members for the forums entertainment. Nothing like that has since existed anywhere in the poker community. The sweat and shenanigans were legendary. I defy anyone to show me another example on the webz

As I recall, you began by offering to stake Druff if he could outrun a chicken on foreign soil and complete a CrossFit challenge. You mocked his BMI. Wholesome passive aggressive posting at Druffs expense. Fun reading. I chuckled in my recliner.

You learned the badguy was banned for an unsettled debt to another member. You said you would be happy to pay the debt on the badguys behalf. I loved the badguy more than most. I love the other guy too. If I could expedite the badguys return and MemberX gets paid I am down. I suggested you email badguy. After a period I followed up. You dismissed me saying “give badguy my number”. You were not going to have me outrun a chicken like Druff. I told you to email him using the forums dm.

I coulda let up. Laughed at myself for getting involved. I got roped in.

You offer to stake Tyde. More chicken races. I’m annoyed.

This is sacred ground NickyPipes, understand?

You were riffing in a literary way and it went wrong. How is Pipes gonna recover from offers not honored? The intersection of fantasy and reality did not work out. Who gives a fuck, really?

You made a couple of threads rather quickly. Nickey Pipes fesses up was one. Promising. Most would have disappeared. Do not die on us Nickey, I thought. You just could not figure out how to fall on your sword. How to snap it off clean.

But you did tell Daly you held no hard feelings toward him. That was gracious.

You have two options. One is suffering some abuse for a while - running the gauntlet. Tyde is gonna mess you up. He is a made guy. You are not. It is gonna be ok, Pipes. You’ll live.

I been here 10 years. I have maybe a dozen dm’s. I don’t chat with Druff privately. I’m not sharing recipes with Sonatine via email. I find it interesting how I have successfully established a persona that doesn’t encourage that. The forum is about PUBLIC communication. I don’t take this seriously. It’s a place to share some laughs ,and some ideas. I deliberately don’t do social media for very specific reasons. Everything I predicted about Facebook and Twitter a decade ago have proven true. This joint satisfied a social media void. I’m proud of my choices.

Do not get all weird on me Pipes. Understand?

Comments

tyde: legendary

NickyPipes: Fuck you dishonest rat. You and I have real beef for life. I never forgive and I never forget.

Pablo: Good read

Sheesfaced:

nunbeater: druff but fair

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:

gut: Damn!

JACKDANIELS: DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Crowe Diddly: the light slap Nickey deserved rep

Load Metric
    until the money is in escrow, its all bullshit.

contemplate this on the tree of woe.

Comments

NickyPipes: I know such horrific things you and your friends did. Most of whom pray to god everyone forgot or moved on. I still like you though brother happy 4th

Serial Fail: NickyCuck offset
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

These are the facts

I was one of the first here to applaud your writing style. What was your inspiration? Did Bukowski have some role? I actively engaged with you over sports and shared your Rays fandom etc.

It was obviously schtick as far as I was concerned but it was great. Good energy.

You began to expand your character and flirted with cmoney-esque themes. Riffs involving splashing money around the community as was cmoneys habit. These are sacred memories. It is similar to riding thru Indian burial grounds in the old west. Good way to get killed. Take care.

Staking colorful members for the forums entertainment. Nothing like that has since existed anywhere in the poker community. The sweat and shenanigans were legendary. I defy anyone to show me another example on the webz

As I recall, you began by offering to stake Druff if he could outrun a chicken on foreign soil and complete a CrossFit challenge. You mocked his BMI. Wholesome passive aggressive posting at Druffs expense. Fun reading. I chuckled in my recliner.

You learned the badguy was banned for an unsettled debt to another member. You said you would be happy to pay the debt on the badguys behalf. I loved the badguy more than most. I love the other guy too. If I could expedite the badguys return and MemberX gets paid I am down. I suggested you email badguy. After a period I followed up. You dismissed me saying “give badguy my number”. You were not going to have me outrun a chicken like Druff. I told you to email him using the forums dm.

You were riffing in a literary way and it went wrong. How is Pipes gonna recover from offers not honored? The intersection of fantasy and reality did not work out. Who gives a fuck, really?

You made a couple of threads rather quickly. Nickey Pipes fesses up was one. Promising. Most would have disappeared. Do not die on us Nickey, I thought. You just could not figure out how to fall on your sword. How to snap it off clean.

You have two options. One is suffering some abuse for a while - running the gauntlet. Tyde is gonna mess you up. He is a made guy. You are not. It is gonna be ok, Pipes. You’ll live.

I been here 10 years. I have maybe a dozen dm’s. I don’t chat with Druff privately. I’m not sharing recipes with Sonatine via email. I find it interesting how I have successfully established a persona that doesn’t encourage that. The forum is about PUBLIC communication. I don’t take this seriously. It’s a place to share some laughs ,and some ideas. I deliberately don’t do social media for very specific reasons. Everything I predicted about Facebook and Twitter a decade ago have proven true. This joint satisfied a social media void. I’m proud of my choices.

I've been on these forums for nearly 20 years. Same time as druff on the OG NWP boards. There never will be another cmoney, and this Nicky character will never be able to hold his jockstrap.

Comments

tyde: made nigga

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Regarding the $10,000 stake from Pipes.

It is true that I do not want to sell action for the Main (two deep runs made me very happy I didn't, as I was just a single hot run away from making 6-7 figures both times), and I could not make the $10k Limit Holdem event (other plans).

However, I am also not hard up for money, and therefore would not be going through heroics to get a $10k stake. If I were short on cash and that was the only way I could play, sure I would consider it. Otherwise, nope. It's not like I was being put in the $250k High Roller, or something like that.

In general, I don't jump through hoops for any kind of stake or money, unless it's something fun/entertaining I would want to do anyway.

I am still not sure how this Pipes stake for Tyde fell through. Can someone explain this to me in a few sentences? Was it due to my lack of presence there for the Mini Main to act as a go-between?
    Months ago on Twitter I asked you if you wanted a Main Event stake you said no but countered that you might be interested in a 10 k limit hold ‘em stake.

I will never forget the disloyalty you exhibited.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

These are the facts

Misrepresenting the truth until the very end. Thanks for nothing old man!

Comments

1marley1: Sal sooooo old

Load Metric
    SHUT IT DOWN FAGGOTPIPES

Comments

tyde: lol dwai you kill me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    When Knockout Nikki Pipes is getting TKOd by CGull it is time to throw in the towel.

I told you a few days ago to take a lap and you keep flailing.

Take a break and give it another try on Monday,

Load Metric
    las lunes es muy lejo pablito porque no miercoles

Comments

Pablo: I am fine with Domingo. pick up the slack

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff, I think it's punching bag time for NickyPipes.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    las lunes es muy lejo pablito porque no miercoles
    Brother Pipes, yes he is still our brother, needs a week to get his shit together, along with his stories.

Load Metric
    neccesito los doyers ahorita pues vamos a ver pinche nicolas

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol

Load Metric
    fuck man I thought Nicky Pipes was legit turns out he's just another asshole boss exploiting third world workers paying them a few dollars a day while they line this fat cunt's pockets

Load Metric
    Agree with tgull; without a doubt one of the worst threads of all time. I am annoyed at myself for taking the time to read through this pish. The same waffle back and forth for days. I was hoping Tyde would at least get a stake and a chance for an epic run after all this nonsense

Anyone who takes a shot at San & Daly has shown utmost disrespect and in my view no longer entitled to address the masses as “brothers”. Do you understand?

Knock one out Nicky Pipes. GTFO
    BALLIN'!!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Agree with tgull; without a doubt one of the worst threads of all time. I am annoyed at myself for taking the time to read through this pish. The same waffle back and forth for days. I was hoping Tyde would at least get a stake and a chance for an epic run after all this nonsense

Anyone who takes a shot at San & Daly has shown utmost disrespect and in my view no longer entitled to address the masses as “brothers”. Do you understand?

Knock one out Nicky Pipes. GTFO

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...eeb-Consortium

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:

Load Metric
    The dingos must be eating too well and napping in the sun.

Never feed your Dingos too well, pal. Make them hungry, aggressive. Out for blood.

Load Metric
    THE TRUTH ABOUT NICK PIPES BECOMES THE TRUTH ABOUT NICK PIPES
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Thread Information