Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Fesses Up and Finally Spills the Beans

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

What actions did I take that upset you?
    Ship Marty like $300 and let him choose what event to play. If you are as well off as you say, you’d do it for shits and giggles. Just like I offered to fly Karen Nathan to Vegas (which still stands). BTW, Marty hit me up for a stake privately, and I politely declined. I didn’t make a bunch of drama about it.
    But why? I never offered that deal. I offered to send him the money yesterday. He never messaged me his payment details, instead said he wanted me to collect and handle the money. Not getting involved with that.

How about Douchebag Daily prancing in here playing hero? What a jackass. Daly has kept quiet on a few things over time that I don’t agree with. Remember when Daly ran away like a rat when he was receiving criticism? Disloyal weasel!

Gold
    Load Metric
    You know that drunk, drug addict Tyde doxxed CMoney to me on the phone?

He believed my post that I knew who he was. That was completely made up. I have no animosity towards CMONEY, I wasn’t even around for that, I never had an account on Donk Down ow NWO that was just a work

Tyde begged me like a child for a stake. The call literally went exactly as I knew it would. He immediately alologized and said what a huge fan he was, then he immediately went into begging mode.

The guys broke in Vegas. I felt bad he was in such bad shape and spent his last money on surgery so I was actually going to stake him until last night. What’s the point? Everyone on this forum is so negative why spend the money for their laughs? And staking Tyde is 100% burning money. The guys been a loser his whole life this isn’t his big break.

Look at how he treated Hut Master and many of you engaged in that attack on him and his business for internet laughs. I read the Spartan thread and could never imagine being negative towards that man. Tyde should have been beyond thankful for what that guy did for him. I thought Hut Master offered fantastic business advice.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I think the point is that you clearly have been trolling about staking people, like Druff, from the get go to have people fawn over you. You are like rest of us, broke, and no better than Tyde.

Gold
    Load Metric
    In the end pal you’ll just have to guess

Banned
    Load Metric
    You know that drunk, drug addict Tyde doxxed CMoney to me on the phone?

He believed my post that I knew who he was. That was completely made up. I have no animosity towards CMONEY, I wasn’t even around for that, I never had an account on Donk Down ow NWO that was just a work

Tyde begged me like a child for a stake. The call literally went exactly as I knew it would. He immediately alologized and said what a huge fan he was, then he immediately went into begging mode.

The guys broke in Vegas. I felt bad he was in such bad shape and spent his last money on surgery so I was actually going to stake him until last night. What’s the point? Everyone on this forum is so negative why spend the money for their laughs? And staking Tyde is 100% burning money. The guys been a loser his whole life this isn’t his big break.

Look at how he treated Hut Master and many of you engaged in that attack on him and his business for internet laughs. I read the Spartan thread and could never imagine being negative towards that man. Tyde should have been beyond thankful for what that guy did for him. I thought Hut Master offered fantastic business advice.

it appears that brother pipes is slightly upset because his bullshit persona is crumbling

I have no idea what this doxxing him to cmoney thing is all about. I don’t even know this fool. cmoney is GOD of course. no clue what any of that even means

nicky pipes to me is some random blowhard seeking admiration on PFA…a not-so-clever dupe account, or just some idiot attention whore

up until a few weeks ago I had never even heard of this guy, now suddenly he is busting out cmoney, mad at sanlmar, lashing out at Daly…and of course the standard myths directed at myself

oh the staking thing…

this has been fun. several guys have expressed interest…nicky pipes has his panties in a wad because he is discovering that he is irrelevant

lol do we really need to rehash this ? not even worth retyping

listen pal…

you don’t get to grandstand as a super rich bad ass baller sunning his balls…and then call someone ‘broke’ after you call them and they hit you up for a stake…remember that you’re the one dropping fake 10K staking offers to Todd in new threads so everyone can see how fake rich you are

if I was serious about a proper stake, I would have packaged it like a professional would….not throwing it together at the last minute mickey mouse style

As for the 1K today, I appreciate country, daly, tellafriend, and a few others who offered to kick in…but this nicky pipestard is a royal pain in the ass

obv not broke I’m staying in town for a while perfectly content to keep crushing cash games

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Tyde should seriously play the Sunday deep stack at SP…$150 with $15k guarantee.

Structure is fast but that benefits the good online player.

Or the WSOP online deep stack for $500

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Tyde should seriously play the Sunday deep stack at SP…$150 with $15k guarantee.

they have been running the $150 deep stack daily at 6PM

I was playing cash last night at SouthPoint and that tourney had 237 entries…it was over $5500.00 for 1st and paid top 30. Loooong ass tourney I racked up at about 2am and they were still playing

I booked a $550.00 profit owning heads at 1/2NL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

they have been running the $150 deep stack daily at 6PM

I was playing cash last night at SouthPoint and that tourney had 237 entries…it was over $5500.00 for 1st and paid top 30. Loooong ass tourney I racked up at about 2am and they were still playing

I booked a $550.00 profit owning heads at 1/2NL
    Nevermind if it takes that long, figured it might be a good tune up.

Load Metric
    turns out NickyPipes is a huge faggot liar

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Cry DWAI

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post
    I think the point is that you clearly have been trolling about staking people, like Druff, from the get go to have people fawn over you. You are like rest of us, broke, and no better than Tyde.

pretty much this ^^^

time to shut it down pal

Banned
    Load Metric
    here’s a pic of me not giving a fuck about nicky pipes at SouthPoint tonight

intentionally sitting on corner seat because my vision is razor sharp again

Name:  F6827040-CA04-4D21-BA92-FC97B2BA25BE.jpeg
Views: 260
Size:  3.10 MB

Comments

country978: water

Gold
    Load Metric
    Something is definitely amiss.

Comments

dwai: I believe so as well pal

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  E648AF21-2320-4A88-9F74-383C54B62AB2.jpeg
Views: 201
Size:  104.7 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Something is definitely amiss.
    That’s right pal, something is definitely amiss. With you.

You fence sitting rat. Never forget that even after you stabbed him in the back, Nicky Pipes went out of his way to include you. How did you think him? You stabbed him in the back again pal, because that’s what you thought would get you a pat on the back.

That’s ok pal. I always knew you were a weak weasel country, I know you’re a fence sitter who just wants to avoid problems. So I forgive your disloyal and rat like natural instincts.

Nicky Pipes took the heat for you pal, it was my pleasure.

That hate and fury directed at me only made me stronger brothers. I woke up with a vengeance running through my veins that would kill a lesser man. I have been pacing my office making calls to Europe, thumping my chest and firing rockets into the abyss since 5 AM.

Tyde, Sanlmar, Daily, Dwai, Country. All Names permanently placed in the Black Book. Etched in stone pal, the Philippines team literally chisels the names into a stone publicly displayed in an area of Manila where fence sitters aren’t welcome. Don’t worry all the secrets you dipshits messaged me are safe with me, I’m not interested in your decade old beefs and drama

That concludes Season Two of Primetime with Pipes.

Season Three will be dropping but I’m contractually obligated to keep the date a secret.

When Druff needs him most Nicky Pipes will return to once again save the day.

All you Dork, Nerds, Geeks, Whimps, Fence Sitters and Back Stabbers will be here “waiting around” while Nicky Pipes will be cutting checks and having sex.

Tyde once you go truly broke feel free to reach out to my team in Manila. They are kinder than me so if you ask nicely and don’t beg too much, they might help you out with a few scraps of my leftovers

Never forget what Nicky Pipes told you.

Comments

Pablo: MELTDOWN

Jayjami: :laterfag

nunbeater: do you understand?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Take a lap pal.

Gold
    Load Metric
    A bit of an overreaction, no? I say something is amiss and rep san for calling you out as a welcher and you lose your shit. Nah, this one is on you brother. You're lashing out at others for what you alone did to yourself. You deserved to be called out for all the lying and stupidity. You got it all twisted, pal.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    A bit of an overreaction, no? I say something is amiss and rep san for calling you out as a welcher and you lose your shit. Nah, this one is on you brother. You're lashing out at others for what you alone did to yourself. You deserved to be called out for all the lying and stupidity. You got it all twisted, pal.
    You’re a fence sitter pal, that’s just your nature. I have no hard feelings towards you, you’re a very nice guy who doesn’t want trouble and I don’t blame you.

The reality is I offered to stake Tyde for $300 and when I asked him where to send the money he changed the deal and asked me to collect the money which is something I was not interested.

Breaking character, would you want to accept payments under your real name from somebody who your only precious interaction with was them posting an incredibly racial and homophobic attack against you? Why would I involve myself in that?

You know Tydes not a great salesman, on our call he foolish ran his mouth about so many things that just made the idea of getting too involved so unattractive to me. I feel legitimately bad for some of the things this forum has done to him in the past. What would be the point for me of involving myself in that? Tyde told me he spent $20k clearing the negative attacks people posted about his real life to google SEO him. Who wants to be involved in that? What’s the fun in that for me? It’s why I was interested in sending through Druff who I trust. I was still willing to send directly to Tyde but when he once again changed the set up of the deal I’m just not interested

NickyPipes is a forum account. I’m not going to get involved in an unpleasant situation that I really never agreed to. If you feel lied to and misled because words you read online from a stranger may or may not be completely true I am truly sorry to have let you down. The value of pleasing people who already hate me and are nothing but negative towards me isn’t very high. I actually didn’t know a lot of the horrendous stories from PFA until recently. I went back through a bunch of old threads and enjoyed reading them but was truly horrified at some of the actions people on this forum have taken.

When Tyde told me on the phone some of the awful things people did to him in real life (I know he’s not perfect) I was truly sorry and shocked. People on this forum told me things they probably shouldn’t have but it takes a special type of evil to do some of the actions that have taken place. It’s just no the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle pal

Sorry to personally let you down and I hope you didn’t take any of the negative comments I said about you too personally. I always thought you were a very positive person and I liked that a lot about you

Comments

country978: its all good pal. no hard feelings from me.

Load Metric
    Don’t forget to call your mom and tell her your card got declined.

Comments

NickyPipes: My moms dead

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Don’t forget to call your mom and tell her your card got declined.
    Sorry to see my old pal Sanlmar had to get in on last shot! That’s ok pal I can take your bullets

Brother I asked my team in the Philippines to say a prayer tomorrow morning at their daily mass to manifest positivity and success in your life.

Thread Information