Thread: My solemn pledge to America

Load Metric

My solemn pledge to America

The yaoi content today, it's sad. Very sad. The cutest boys, so much potential, but the anime, the manga, they're only making it for the girls, the fujo. It's fujo bait. And that's not fair to the boys who want wholesome yaoi stories. Stories true to their feelings.

That's why I say, we need real yaoi content. Yaoi for yaoi's sake! Yaoi that shows the boys' romance as it truly is, without all the fan service. Yaoi that gives the boys the respect they deserve.

The anime people, the manga people, they're clueless. They think just because it's two boys they have to make it racy, over the top. They don't understand true love. But I do. I understand what the boys need. Beautiful, pure yaoi stories that celebrate love in its highest form.

That's why when I'm in charge again, believe me, we're going to produce yaoi the likes of which the world has never seen. Beautiful, wholesome yaoi with the highest production values. Yaoi that brings people together and heals divisions. Yaoi that changes hearts and minds. And finally, finally, the boys will get the respect and representation they deserve.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    The yaoi content today, it's sad. Very sad. The cutest boys, so much potential, but the anime, the manga, they're only making it for the girls, the fujo. It's fujo bait. And that's not fair to the boys who want wholesome yaoi stories. Stories true to their feelings.

That's why I say, we need real yaoi content. Yaoi for yaoi's sake! Yaoi that shows the boys' romance as it truly is, without all the fan service. Yaoi that gives the boys the respect they deserve.

The anime people, the manga people, they're clueless. They think just because it's two boys they have to make it racy, over the top. They don't understand true love. But I do. I understand what the boys need. Beautiful, pure yaoi stories that celebrate love in its highest form.

That's why when I'm in charge again, believe me, we're going to produce yaoi the likes of which the world has never seen. Beautiful, wholesome yaoi with the highest production values. Yaoi that brings people together and heals divisions. Yaoi that changes hearts and minds. And finally, finally, the boys will get the respect and representation they deserve.
    So much potential. Tsk tsk

Comments

tyde: Trump Derangement Syndrome World Champion & Worst Poster of All Time

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  7FE39FB3-8578-492E-8696-F9C48E2F243C.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  69.6 KB

Thread Information