They flew too close to the sun.

Odds on them being found in time. 1%

Odds on them being found at all. 20%

Odds on foul play. 30%

Odds on titanic spirits fucking with them. 20%

Too much rich in enclosed space.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: intriguing and ironic

TheXFactor: 100% chance that YOU ARE CRAZY!!!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Watched on news they said it went 2.5 miles down lost contact over 24 hours ago now

Doesn't seem it will end well British World Traveler on board also maybe a Pakistani wealthy person they said

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Watched on news they said it went 2.5 miles down lost contact over 24 hours ago now

Doesn't seem it will end well British World Traveler on board also maybe a Pakistani wealthy person they said
    Hard to believe anything would go wrong with the sub literally steered by a video game console. They were to be on for 8 days, with 5 people crammed in there. Why would anyone think that is a good experience to be in that thing, all to see a ship 90% decayed. Pretty ironic the owner in the video casually flipped the controller, now they can't fine the crew.

The guy on board that is a billionaire is Hamish Harding. He is an aviation guru, who is known worldwide for taking 86 year old astronaut Buss Aldrin to the South Pole. Looks like this is his last adventure.

Video game sub:

Comments

Mission146: FIVE PEOPLE ON THAT SONOFABITCH!!!??? You could offer to pay me $20,000 to be on it five days by myself and I'd tell you to get fucked.

Load Metric
    Next someone else will have a new submersible, charging 500k to go see titanic and the other sub with fresh dead bodies.

Load Metric
    Name:  chrome_qTg3nsTTpm.png
Views: 428
Size:  250.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Next someone else will have a new submersible, charging 500k to go see titanic and the other sub with fresh dead bodies.
    Agreed, also, I don't think the bodies will decay in the vessel since there is no air. It would be interesting if it is stuck in the titanic and some guys face staring out the window for eternity in a makeshift tomb, people snapping pics from their submersible. If you got close enough you may be able to do a selfie.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The only one I feel sorry for is the 19 year old as he probably felt like he had no other choice than to go with his prick father on father's day weekend.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Hard to believe anything would go wrong with the sub literally steered by a video game console. They were to be on for 8 days, with 5 people crammed in there. Why would anyone think that is a good experience to be in that thing, all to see a ship 90% decayed. Pretty ironic the owner in the video casually flipped the controller, now they can't fine the crew.

The guy on board that is a billionaire is Hamish Harding. He is an aviation guru, who is known worldwide for taking 86 year old astronaut Buss Aldrin to the South Pole. Looks like this is his last adventure.

Video game sub:

im not sure where you got your info that the dive was "8 days" but that doesn't sound correct whatsoever.

everywhere ive read said the actual dive was a total of about 12 hours. There is a limited supply of oxygen, so based on the reports of when they entered the water and supposedly how much o2 they would have left, a multiple day dive wouldn't make sense.

that aside:

another source "they heard banging" at some point

i was flipping through this channel:

in any case, after all of the things ive seen in the past couple of days, it sounds to me like this was more or less possibly a shoddy operation. Whether its the "controller" or the supposed "cheap glass" that was used for the viewport ( https://newrepublic.com/post/173802/...avel-oceangate , who knows.

Thread Information