Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stock Thread (official)

Load Metric

Stock Thread (official)

What can folks tell me about Root (ticker ROOT). Stock IPO'd like three years ago and IPO investors lost a fortune. But their relationship with Carvana is interesting. This looks like one of those stocks that could go to $100, or to $0.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    SHIT STOCK, SHIT CHART. DECENT RUN FROM RECENT ALL TIME LOWS BUT THE LONG TERM PATTERN IS CLEAR AS DAY. SHORT THE PUMPS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    this stock is the bottomset of wall street

Comments

Tellafriend: exacrty

Load Metric
    A couple weeks ago, I bought a position in Palantir. I am up quite nicely but in no way selling any time soon. This could race to $100 a share, not 5 years from now but like this year. This is me giving back to the forum. Watch this if you don't believe me:

Load Metric
    Couple of us are already in PLTR as a Ukraine military industrial play. AI fomo is gravy.

“No country for old men” country978 beat you to this

You know we already have a stock thread?

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL imagine being dumb enough to take any investment advice from bottomset seriously

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    LOL imagine being dumb enough to take any investment advice from bottomset seriously
    I am quite sure Tine can validate a stock pick I made mid 5 figures on earlier this year. When you were sitting in a rehab circle with a bunch of stoned burnouts this year, some of us were making money. When this hits $50 a share later this year, I'll bump it for you. Good luck what is remaining from your $4000 pension windfall. LOL, it was quite hilarious to see someone so excited about 4G on something they had to pay IRS taxes and penalties on. But I digress.

Banned
    Load Metric
    bottomset the difference between you and me (besides me being smart and you being an idiot) is that I don’t give a fuck about money and have never used it as a measuring stick for success…

whereas you could be a multi millionaire, but still be a miserable prick and ignorant dumb white trash

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    bottomset the difference between you and me (besides me being smart and you being an idiot) is that I don’t give a fuck about money and have never used it as a measuring stick for success…

whereas you could be a multi millionaire, but still be a miserable prick and ignorant dumb white trash
    We know you don't give a shit about money. You just spent an evening two weeks ago sleeping in your car in a Las Vegas strip center. So we get that, everyone says they don't care about money when they don't have any. It's the AA mantra you learned where your sobriety is above all else, and money is meaningless. Problem is 90% of the people in that room don't really believe it, but since the guy next to him in the circle says it, he simply repeats it.

Funny thing is you sure seemed to care about money a few weeks ago when you said you claimed you were making $10,000 a month hustling time shares and bragging about your $2,800 apartment. You even took the time to make a video about cashing in your $4,000 pension. You even drove to Vegas with the idea of scoring in the WSOP. Then you are stressed because your hotel room was $150 a night before you got your pension cash out. All statements from a guy who clearly does not have money on his mind. Oh, and you spend half your day on a gambling message board.

By the way, weren't you supposed to be taking these 20 mile hikes on the Oregon coastline by now? Or are you still hanging in Vegas and sending out juvenile messages on your Twitter account about AOC dupes? Despite your sobriety, you are in what long time AA'ers call a "dry drunk". You really need to get back to working the steps and leave message boards and twitter in your former life. Just do yourself a favor and don't flip lit cigarettes in that motel bathroom you are in, otherwise your debit card will get a big time deduction when you check out and you will run out of gas money to the Oregon coastline.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LoL did not read that massive wall of 6th grade level incomprehensible nonsensical verbal vomit obv

but wow pretty awesome TILT bro

can someone give me the cliffs on that fucking mess TIA

Name:  134FF563-2F8E-45C4-9D8C-61944FF18333.jpeg
Views: 337
Size:  1.18 MB

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Banned
    Load Metric
    bottomset squeezing in a few thousand words while he analyzes his portfolio of penny stocks

looks like another standard Saturday afternoon for the village idiot

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  957BC357-C561-4E22-A4C3-02916182B065.jpeg
Views: 318
Size:  19.0 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    This thread fucking sucks

Load Metric
    For someone who says he does not read my posts, you sure have an odd way of showing it. 4 in a row. I still think you are pissed when I busted you on that lie drinking bourbon in Tokyo.

LOL going to Vegas and sitting in a motel all week, who the fuck does that? Enjoy your trip back to San Diego tomorrow per your Twitter account, please for the safety of others stick in the right lane with the cruise control on 45.

Comments

tyde: DID NOT READ LOL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    For someone who says he does not read my posts, you sure have an odd way of showing it. 4 in a row. I still think you are pissed when I busted you on that lie drinking bourbon in Tokyo.

LOL going to Vegas and sitting in a motel all week, who the fuck does that? Enjoy your trip back to San Diego tomorrow per your Twitter account, please for the safety of others stick in the right lane with the cruise control on 45.
    He will be fortunate if his Nissan makes it back to SD. Should probably take up lol wows Arby’s assistant manager track in Baker

Load Metric
    tyde will be lucky to get a fry cook position at the jack in the box arbys is the ritz carlton of baker and you need to know people me and tine are lucky to just get in on the ground floor

Load Metric
    but we wont let our boy starve well make calculated moves for you morton

Comments

tyde: I won’t let you down

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    SHIT STOCK, SHIT CHART. DECENT RUN FROM RECENT ALL TIME LOWS BUT THE LONG TERM PATTERN IS CLEAR AS DAY. SHORT THE PUMPS.
    Nice ROOT advice dipshit. No wonder you are a Goodwill salesman.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    YOU ALREADY FUCKED ME HARD ON ROOT CHAPS AT $3. REAL HARD LIKE FREDDY MERCURY HARD. BUT THAT IS IN THE PAST.

IS ROOT GOING TO GET BOUGHT OUT? THEY APPARENTLY TURNED DOWN A $20 A SHARE OFFER. CHAPPS OR TINE PLEASE CHECK YOUR SOURCES ON THIS ONE.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Couple of us are already in PLTR as a Ukraine military industrial play. AI fomo is gravy.

“No country for old men” country978 beat you to this

You know we already have a stock thread?
    It's true, brother. I also bought NVDA at $221 because of you and still holding. And...I still have some UEC believe it or not.

Thread Information