Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ALERT - KAREN NATHAN DID NOT PISS ON A RESTAURANTS FLOOR AND THEN CONTINUE EATING LIKE NOTHJING HAPPENED

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Karen, understand the immaturity you will encounter on a WWE message board. It is populated with 9-14 year olds before they grow up and find interest in girls or real sports.
    Please contact Nicholas Pipes and he will go on any message that is harassing you and put a stop to it.

Alos, I have not seen Taker Her To The Greek. Could you tell me about it and whether it is worth watching?
    Get Him To The Greek is a really good movie about a Music Label Employee named Aaron who has an idea on how to help the failing music business. He tells his boss, Sergio, played by P. Diddy, that Aldous Snow, an aging, has been Rockstar who is all of 34(He is only 34 and yet People write him a has been who is in his greatest hits era, a term usually meant for Rockstars who are like 80, like Paul McCartney or Mick Jagger, not young 34 year olds) should do a 10 year Anniversary of his legendary Greek Amphitheater Show he did in 1999. The year is now set in 2009 although the film aired in 2010. The one year difference made jokes a little irrelevant. Sergio makes a joke about something like,"My Kookaroo.Chicken Business is booming." In 2009 , Kookaroo Chicken WAS booming, but by 2010, it was a failed business, making the joke a little irrelevant.

Sergio is skeptical because Aldous is considered an aging, has been Rockstar but Aaron stands up for Aldous as he thinks Aldous is one of the last remaining true Rockstars. Aldous is a mess who used to be high and drunk, was clean and sober for 7 years, had a major flop named African Child that offended so many people, it was considered the third most detrimental thing to happen to African Culture after War and Famine(,For some weird reason, Slavery is nowhere on that list, which caused some GHTTG fans to joke that African Child must be even worse than Slavery, LMAO, ) ouch. Aldous is the Frontman of Infant Sorrow, so African Child being an offensive flop caused Infant Sorrow to not do a Show for THREE years. Ouch. His Girlfriend, Jackie Q also broke up with him because of the flop. Ouch. So he went back to being high and drunk.

Sergio thinks that Aaron might have a good point that Aldous could be the key to help the failing music business and Sergio makes plans for Aldous to do the 10 year Anniversary of his Greek Amphitheater Show and Aldous is excited. Sergio sends Aaron to pick up Aldous for the Show. Aaron is excited and thanks Sergio for taking his ideas seriously and Sergio welcomed him. Aaron is excited, but his excitement is dampened a bit when his girlfriend, who is a nurse tells him she accepted a live in Residency for Seattle and she and he are moving to Seattle. They live in CALIFORNIA. As you can see, this understandably causes arguments. In Daphne's defense, she was beyond tired when they had this argument. Daphne says,"Let's table this," Aaron assumed she was saying,"Let's break up," but she meant something like,"Maybe I was too rash in just assuming you'd want to move to Seattle with me at a moment's notice. Maybe I should wait on the Residency." Aaron assumed she just dumped him and he goes to London to get Aldous. Aldous claims he was told that the Greek Amphitheater Show was months away, not like in three days. Aaron insists it's in about three days and Aldous is like,"Hmm. You might be right(Actually Aldous was testing Aaron to see if Aaron could stand up to him and Aaron passed the test.)

Aaron and Aldous hang out in London and Aldous is doing what Rockstars do(Drugs and drinking and straight edge Aaron is uncomfortable but he knows he has to babysit Aldous, ironic as they are both grown adults and Aaron is like 26 and Aldous is 34.

I'm going WAY too long with this post, so I will quickly wrap it up. Aaron and Aldous have a lot of adventures, some good, some bad, and Aldous does the Greek Amphitheater Show which is a huge success and Aaron and Aldous become Manager and Client. I should go into much more detail but this summary is already very long. It's an extremely good movie.

Comments

Pablo: i don't think i will watch

Silver
    Load Metric
    Zap, WHY did you hijack my thread with those ridiculous and irrelevant YouTube clips?

Load Metric
    Karen, I don't like your tone towards Zap.

Please regale us with another movie review and continue on.

Load Metric
    KAREN NATHAN IS GOD

Comments

Pablo:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Zap, WHY did you hijack my thread with those ridiculous and irrelevant YouTube clips?
    ANSWER HER ZAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Silver
    Load Metric
    Once again Karen Nathan brings the hits

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Once again Karen Nathan brings the hits

Thank you for the compliment!

Silver
    Load Metric
    I shudder to think of what would have happened if Zelle had been around when Get Him To The Greek movie was out in Theaters and I had asked Movie Lover to lend me money through Zelle, thinking we were Friends after some nice conversations about GHTTG! Lord have mercy! He probably would have cussed me out and then reported me to the Admins! Thank God Zelle wasn't around yet when GHTTG was out in Theaters!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    How many times did you go to the theatre to watch Titanic?

Also, would you take a mini-sub tour of the Titanic if it was free?

Gold
    Load Metric

'Get her to the wreckage' starring Karen Nathan
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Silver
    Load Metric

I didn't watch Titanic in the theaters. I was 13 and didn't know what Titanic was yet. I wouldn't take a mini sub tour if Titanic even if it was free. I can just watch Titanic documentaries on YouTube.

Comments

Pablo: Smart lady

Forum Wars: Solid replies

Load Metric
    Wait, I was pretty sure you were the only African American axl rose groupie already, but I can say with almost certainty there isn’t another black girl under 40 into Axl Rose alive. You simply can’t be real

Bronze
    Load Metric
    So was Titanic just a white person movie?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Wait, I was pretty sure you were the only African American axl rose groupie already, but I can say with almost certainty there isn’t another black girl under 40 into Axl Rose alive. You simply can’t be real
    I am real. I'm as real as the Aria in Las Vegas! I was rocking to Welcome To The Jungle, and people looked ate shocked like,"This BLACK WOMAN is rocking to Welcome To The Jungle? :O O.O The other day, I was rocking to Tom Sawyer by Rush and an older White Man was pleasantly surprised. He was even more surprised that I knew Neil Peart(Drummer) and Geddy Lee(Singer) names! And the name of the album that Tom Sawyer was on(Moving Pictures) and the year it was released (1981)

Thread Information