Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ALERT - KAREN NATHAN DID NOT PISS ON A RESTAURANTS FLOOR AND THEN CONTINUE EATING LIKE NOTHJING HAPPENED

Load Metric

ALERT - KAREN NATHAN DID NOT PISS ON A RESTAURANTS FLOOR AND THEN CONTINUE EATING LIKE NOTHJING HAPPENED

POSTERS INEXPLICABLY OUT OF THE BLUE STARTED JOKING THAT KAREN NATHAN WAS THE WOMAN WHO HAD DONE THAT WHEN IT WASNT KAREN NATHAN WHO HAD DONE THAT

Comments

NickyPipes: Valuable post brother thank you

Forum Wars: Certain people wanna believe certain other people have no control of bodily functions. Thanks for the Valuable info that helps clear this myth up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    PLEASE STOP HARRASING KAREN NATHAN OVER SOMETHING SHE NEVER DID
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    OVEN RACKS CMON NOW SHES ALMOST A REAL PERSON

Gold
    Load Metric
    Karan Nathan did nothing wrong

Bronze
    Load Metric
    There will be NO more talk about this. CASE CLOSED

Comments

Forum Wars: Fixing an 8th tier poker site for the 2020's era

Silver
    Load Metric
    Thank you guys for your support!

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230611_011823.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  145.9 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Now that Karen Nathan has been exonerated from committing this heinous act of public urination…

I strongly urge her to return to the crime scene and show us all how its done right

YouTube HD video or live stream should do nicely

I will commit $200.00 towards bailing her out (escrowed to Druff) in the unlikely event she is detained by law enforcement for indecent exposure

godspeed Karen Nathan

make us proud

Comments

Jayjami: It was defecation actually

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Come on DWAI, constantly harassing me over a one day mistake I made almost two years ago isn't cool. I

Comments

Pablo: let it go dwhy

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    I had only asked DWAI for money because I thought he was my friend because we would have nice conversations. After he exposed my PM asking him for money I said something like,"DWAI, I asked you to lend me money because I thought you were my friend. I can't believe you put my PRIVATE MESSAGE to you on the PUBLIC FORUM. He responded something like,"Because you and I had nice conversations you thought that meant we were Friends and you could ask me to lend you money? Do you think that every body who has nice conversations with you is your Friend? What the hell is wrong with you? " Funny thing is, he exposed the PM asking him to lend me money like TEN days after I asked him to do it. Usually the person being asked would have put the PM on the public forum like the very same day.

I remember DWAI responding like the very next day to my PM something like,"LMAO!" And I had already come to my senses the very next day and realized how creepy what I was asking was. My logical and rational side said,"You're lucky DWAI thought you were joking and isn't going to report your ass for solicitation. You really shouldn't have been asking anyone on a damn Website to lend you money. Were you trying to get reported and banned?" Little did I know DWAI would report the PM about 10 days later long after I had regretted my literal one day of asking.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    I had only asked DWAI for money because I thought he was my friend because we would have nice conversations. After he exposed my PM asking him for money I said something like,"DWAI, I asked you to lend me money because I thought you were my friend. I can't believe you put my PRIVATE MESSAGE to you on the PUBLIC FORUM. He responded something like,"Because you and I had nice conversations you thought that meant we were Friends and you could ask me to lend you money? Do you think that every body who has nice conversations with you is your Friend? What the hell is wrong with you? " Funny thing is, he exposed the PM asking him to lend me money like TEN days after I asked him to do it. Usually the person being asked would have put the PM on the public forum like the very same day.

I remember DWAI responding like the very next day to my PM something like,"LMAO!" And I had already come to my senses the very next day and realized how creepy what I was asking was. My logical and rational side said,"You're lucky DWAI thought you were joking and isn't going to report your ass for solicitation. You really shouldn't have been asking anyone on a damn Website to lend you money. Were you trying to get reported and banned?" Little did I know DWAI would report the PM about 10 days later long after I had regretted my literal one day of asking.
    You also asked me for money. Also cmoney as well. Stop with your selective memory.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

You also asked me for money. Also cmoney as well. Stop with your selective memory.

I mentioned on an older post that I asked about 5 People before FINALLY realizing what I was doing was creepy and stopped. I was asking people who I had nice conversations with to lend me money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Karen. You should start a thread asking Druff to get your friends to stop talking about you asking for money.

Comments

Jayjami:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Karen. You should start a thread asking Druff to get your friends to stop talking about you asking for money.
    I was thinking about doing something like that, but I thought it might be overkill and I don't want Dan to put a Posting Limit on me at PFA like I have on VCT.

Load Metric

I mentioned on an older post that I asked about 5 People before FINALLY realizing what I was doing was creepy and stopped. I was asking people who I had nice conversations with to lend me money.
    Yeah, but I never had any conversation with you, out of the clear blue you hit me up for a loan. You know you would have had credibility if it was for legit purposes, but just about all your posts at the time was donating money to slot machines. But whatever it was a long time ago and it appears you now realize you will always go broke sitting in front of a Wheel of Fortune machine.

Silver
    Load Metric

Yeah, but I never had any conversation with you, out of the clear blue you hit me up for a loan. You know you would have had credibility if it was for legit purposes, but just about all your posts at the time was donating money to slot machines. But whatever it was a long time ago and it appears you now realize you will always go broke sitting in front of a Wheel of Fortune machine.

Okay, my bad. I had remembered us having nice conversations otherwise I wouldn't have asked you to loan me any money.

Okay, my bad. I had remembered us having nice conversations otherwise I wouldn't have asked you to loan me any money.
    I think you purposely asked the two guys that were least likely to give you a Jeff DIME! Just because they are Top 5 posters doesn't mean you're getting jackshit from them!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

I think you purposely asked the two guys that were least likely to give you a Jeff DIME! Just because they are Top 5 posters doesn't mean you're getting jackshit from them!
    Here are the People I asked.

Dan
    DWAI
    TGull
    Walter

Yep, I asked 4 people before realizing that what I was doing was creepy and stopped the very next day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Here are the People I asked.

Dan
    DWAI
    TGull
    Walter

Yep, I asked 4 people before realizing that what I was doing was creepy and stopped the very next day.
    It was not creepy it was just weird, you were posting slot machine posts literally the same week you were asking for money. You had no chance of ever getting a quarter because we all know it was going into the Wheel of Fortune machine.

Thread Information