Load Metric
    tine you in that coat though Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 295
Size:  1.03 MB

Comments

sonatine: what is that wool?

Banned
    Load Metric
    His manifesto was brilliant. If you haven’t read it before, I highly recommend downloading the PDF immed

The guy was Harvard educated with an IQ completely off the charts, and was so far above the rim intellectually that he had to live like a hermit

The cliffs on his manifesto are basically that technology is going to wipe out the human race and that most people on this planet are complete ignoramuses

obv the whole bombs in the mail thing kinda ruined everything and tarnished his legacy, but he was spot on with his take on humanity

The only reason his got caught was because his brothers bitch wife recognized his writing style from a letter he wrote to the FBI

RIP Ted

You will be missed

Comments

Sanlmar: he had his flaws - we all do

Load Metric
    Thought Laak was finally suffocated by Jennifer Tilly’s ridiculous boobs. Oh the mammaries of HSP

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Thought Laak was finally suffocated by Jennifer Tilly’s ridiculous boobs. Oh the mammaries of HSP

may I steal that and drop it on Twitter ?

thats just pure gold

Comments

Sanlmar: I don’t have twitter so you’d be doing me a service

lol wow: jesus christ that was not funny what is going on here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    His manifesto was brilliant. If you haven’t read it before, I highly recommend downloading the PDF immed

The guy was Harvard educated with an IQ completely off the charts, and was so far above the rim intellectually that he had to live like a hermit

The cliffs on his manifesto are basically that technology is going to wipe out the human race and that most people on this planet are complete ignoramuses

obv the whole bombs in the mail thing kinda ruined everything and tarnished his legacy, but he was spot on with his take on humanity

The only reason his got caught was because his brothers bitch wife recognized his writing style from a letter he wrote to the FBI

RIP Ted

You will be missed
    Best manifesto written by paranoid schizophrenic who was denied gender affirming care for sure.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    There are worse ways to die.

Load Metric
    Godspeed, Uncle Ted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

RIP Ted

You will be missed
    The Unabomber was a fucking loser who could not fit in society and lived a restricted life. Someone like, let me think here, YEAH YOU!

Good luck in that shit bag hotel smuggling bagels up to your room from the free breakfast. The Indian manager will eventually spot your free loading ass and kick you out.

Comments

tyde: LOL I’m speechless

Load Metric
    I stop in Lincoln, Montana a few times a year. Highway 200 between Great Falls and Missoula. I once asked a bar owner there if Ted drank in her bar. She said "no, Ted didn't drink. He only came to town for supplies and to check his mail."

Ted didn't drive or own a car. To get to his bombing sites he probably had to hitchhike from Lincoln to Helena to get on a bus. Probably carried a backpack with a bomb in it.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Stalking men
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    i mean i dont know if its wool teddy k might have that camel hair woven wool joint bro im not even sure but its fire

Banned
    Load Metric
    In one breath Im chastised for being extroverted and sociable….and in the next, I can’t ‘fit in’ to society and live a ‘restricted’ life

LOL bottomset you are some piece of work buddy

as much as I’d like to stay and play with you, I’m taking a Lyft down to Ballys in a few minutes and have lunch with REDACTED, so you’ll have to entertain yourself

toodles

Load Metric
    in honor of ted tgull call in a bomb threat at tequila bar and grill at ballys

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    in honor of ted tgull call in a bomb threat at tequila bar and grill at ballys
    I would never interrupt anyone at a lunch hustling a stake for the 2-7 lowball event. That is not my style.

Load Metric
    in fairness 2-7 lowball is goat
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Ted was right about EVERYTHING.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was surprised when I read the manifesto, because I assumed it would be the ramblings of a crazy person, but he actually raised a lot of good points.

It wasn't along any one ideology, either. He wrote things critical of both conservatives and liberals, and also of society in general.

In some parts it did degenerate into twisted/insane viewpoints, but much of it came off as sane and reasoned.

Probably would have never been caught if he hadn't released it, though. I'm surprised a brilliant guy like him didn't realize how unique writing styles are. Given his big body of writing from his days as a professor, he was careless to release that, even though it ended up being his own brother making the connection.

Load Metric
    https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...ys-3070496.php

LOL Split and Druff simping for an autistic tranny bomber.

END TIMES
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information