Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a BITCH this Customer was ! Could have gotten me FIRED! :(

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

But I'm not a thief.
    You shit all over that Burger King floor, right?
    I never used the bathroom on any public place's floor. Someone on Social Media said they saw someone use the bathroom at a Church's Chicken Restaurant and for some reason Posters started joking that that was me when It really wasn't and now multiple Websites are harassing me over something I never did in the first place!

Load Metric
    Did the guy who distracted you look like this:

Name:  Brock_OMG.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  109.7 KB

Comments

splitthis: Crying food court sloppy Joe

Pablo: BORK

garrett: lol, no

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

praying for Garrett 🙏

Gold
    Load Metric
    Garrett is a good guy who should not be targeted in such a fashion.

Anybody who has a problem with Garrett has a problem with Knockout Nicky Piped, do you understand?

Load Metric
    It has been acheived.

Karen N. now has POSITIVE rep on PFA. Thought it coudn't happen, didn't you? This 8th tier poker site has people on it that can and have made breakthroughs.

Congrats Karen!

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  187.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Anybody who has a problem with Garrett has a problem with Knockout Nicky Piped, do you understand?
    Garrett is good people and has had some challenges in his life. But as Nicky points out, this man should be alowed to keep posting without trouble on this site.

Sure, the occasional "Shut up Garrett" should still be allowed strictly as an homage to the past; "breaking balls" so to speak. But anything more than small needling talk should be considered "repairable by Nicky Pipes" conduct henceforth.

Comments

NickyPipes: Garret should be treated with respect as should Karen Nathan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Knockout Nicky Pipes, thank you

Comments

tyde: friendly reminder that photoshop is my creation

Load Metric

Since you apparently care here is a real me, but LOL well played

Name:  June2021.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  1.81 MB

enjoy

Comments

Pablo: Garrett the GOATee

NickyPipes: Looking good pal

Sloppy Joe: Kneel cucks, GARRETT is Ha$hem

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    It has been acheived.

Karen N. now has POSITIVE rep on PFA. Thought it coudn't happen, didn't you? This 8th tier poker site has people on it that can and have made breakthroughs.

Congrats Karen!

I am glad my reputation is FINALLY back in the positive. I have a VERY deep feeling that all those negative reputations I was getting was Boz unfairly giving a LOT of my posts negative reputations.

Comments

simpdog: 0 is not positive or negative

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    It has been acheived.

Congrats Karen!

I am glad my reputation is FINALLY back in the positive. I have a VERY deep feeling that all those negative reputations I was getting was Boz unfairly giving a LOT of my posts negative reputations.

Load Metric
    With the shoplifting epidemic going on which is a huge problem, unless there was clear evidence of you pocketing money, sloppy cashier work is not going to get you fired. I think the manager and assistant manager commiserate saying privately, "fuck she is so dumb", but they are probably thrilled you stand there all day and ring up items with a name tag on. I'd be sitting in my office thanking the Lord you are out there and I am in a AC cooled office not having to deal with customers. I mean could you imagine dealing with a DJ Chaps complaining about the fact some razors were mispriced? I'd hang myself in the employee break room.

Comments

NickyPipes: What type of store doesn’t have AC?

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:

Silver
    Load Metric
    With the shoplifting epidemic going on which is a huge problem, unless there was clear evidence of you pocketing money, sloppy cashier work is not going to get you fired. I think the manager and assistant manager commiserate saying privately, "fuck she is so dumb", but they are probably thrilled you stand there all day and ring up items with a name tag on. I'd be sitting in my office thanking the Lord you are out there and I am in a AC cooled office not having to deal with customers. I mean could you imagine dealing with a DJ Chaps complaining about the fact some razors were mispriced? I'd hang myself in the employee break room.
    Not dumb, just got distracted by her boyfriend talking to me while she palmed the $800. Next time someone does that distraction trick, I'll be 100 percent on red flag alert. Possibly say something like,"I'm going to recount this before I put it in the register. And then recount it. If Customer is running a scam, they'd say something like,"I don't want to do the Western Union Transaction anymore, give me back all the money, I'm cancelling." A Customer who is not running a scam would say something like,"That's totally fine. I'd recount the money myself."

Comments

simpdog: just kidding you can be positive

Forum Wars: +2 (deserved)

Load Metric
    Not dumb, just got distracted by her boyfriend talking to me while she palmed the $800. Next time someone does that distraction trick, I'll be 100 percent on red flag alert. Possibly say something like,"I'm going to recount this before I put it in the register. And then recount it. If Customer is running a scam, they'd say something like,"I don't want to do the Western Union Transaction anymore, give me back all the money, I'm cancelling." A Customer who is not running a scam would say something like,"That's totally fine. I'd recount the money myself."
    Look, I am not ragging on you, you have a brutal job. I can only imagine someone like DJ Chaps sitting there at the register arguing about a coupon that is probably expired for some chocolates. I'd be like I need a 10 minute break and stash a bottle of wine from the liquor section in the back room and take a swig every 30 minutes or so, bounce back in 'Hi may I help you', rinse and repeat. Nobody would ever know.

Load Metric
    That post was made for about 2 people who would think it's funny - Pablo and maybe UnlearnDefy if he still lurks here.

It was not meant to be Garrett although it's pretty funny that so many people thought that.

The picture is of legendary poster and degenerate sports gambler, Brock Landers. That particular picture was after he snarfed a bunch of ghost pepper wings I believe. Anyways, he allegedly once stole a dime from some lady working at a western union getting her to send money to an offshore book.

Comments

Pablo: Garret looks a little like stevek with that goatee

Silver
    Load Metric
    That post was made for about 2 people who would think it's funny - Pablo and maybe UnlearnDefy if he still lurks here.

It was not meant to be Garrett although it's pretty funny that so many people thought that.

The picture is of legendary poster and degenerate sports gambler, Brock Landers. That particular picture was after he snarfed a bunch of ghost pepper wings I believe. Anyways, he allegedly once stole a dime from some lady working at a western union getting her to send money to an offshore book.
    Did he literally steal an actual done from the Western Union Clerk or is a dime slang for big money like a $1,000?

Load Metric
    I thought about this, given your slot machine addiction, I truly believe you worked with these folks and got $400 on the back end in the parking lot. It looks to be orchestrated to fund your slot machine habit. I'd personally like to see the video to make a determination. Something does not sound right here.

Load Metric

Did he literally steal an actual done from the Western Union Clerk or is a dime slang for big money like a $1,000?
    $1000.00

I don't remember the whole story but it sounded similar to yours. Girl got distracted, he never handed the money over or something like that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know I've posted about this before, but it's relevant here since we are talking about Western Union.

As gauchojake mentioned, it was very common awhile back to deposit to online gambling sites with Western Union. This was before bitcoin was accepted.

However, you had to lie to the employees regarding the nature of the transaction. If you admitted it was gambling, they would refuse to send.

Bodog required you to send it to some random person in the Philippines, who presumably was one of their runners. I never got the same name twice, and there was some belief that these people didn't exist, and in fact these names were "codes" to a Philippines Western Union office to directly forward the money to Bodog.

Anyway, they started getting more and more suspicious of me at the local place, believing I was a middle-aged rube being targeted by Filipinas for a romance scam. I had various bullshit stories ready for them, but sometimes they would put me on the phone with the national WU office, and I would get grilled on how long I knew the person, the nature of our relationship, whether we've ever met in person, etc.

I got the transaction approved every time except once. That one time was when I had to send it to a clearly male name. I said that it was the father of my girlfriend, and that he badly needed money for his living expenses. I claimed that I met my girlfriend in the Philippines, and that she lived with me here locally. I claimed that I had also met her father, who was a very nice man and it was my idea to help him. Still denied. I was told that it was "suspicious" and they would not be sending it. This was a decision made by the national office, not the local bank processing WU.

I'm sure all of the bank employees laughed behind my back how I was this sucker white American who was being taken over and over for thousands of dollars by Filipina online scammers. They never got to see all the wires I got on Bodog, going the other direction. To them I was just a chump shipping off lots of money to the Philippines. Felt shitty even though I knew the truth.

Comments

NickyPipes: Good story

Pablo: Guadalupe Ramirez Gutierrez

Gold
    Load Metric
    How big of amount were you sending?

You went to a bank to send this? Why? They could send the money directly from your account?

Pal every time I’ve used western union it’s been in Walmart in the US or “shops” in other countries

Thread Information