Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Bonomo either has jumped the shark (likely) or is trolling pride month

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Imagine someone from outside the poker community sees that Bonomo is the #1 tournament earner in the world, and looks up his Twitter.

And they see this.

Great example for all of us.
    Example of what? That some poker players are promiscuous homosexuals? Why would anyone give a shit?

I must have missed the part where all of society regards professional poker as a noble profession consisting entirely of well-adjusted people who conform to traditional norms and standards and are all Mother Teresas.
    Because the whole thing is weird and embarrassing.

The biggest names of the game are thrust into an "ambassador of the game" role, whether they like it or not. Think of how well Doyle handled that role, and now that he's gone, we have Bonomo telling all guys over 25 that they need to try sucking dick.

A little class would be nice.

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I don't trust people with pink hair but it looks like Justin has sucked a couple of dicks and he has definitely taken it up the ass.

You shouldn't have put this pic up. It makes Sloppy Joe hornier than hell. He jacks off to his fellow gay pridester. Bonomo is wearing Sloppy's favorite hairdo.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    The guy is a confirmed cheat... But as typically the case in the poker community he gets a pass.

but ya who gives a shit about his sexuality... focus on his character.

Although I do understand Druff may have solely made this post to balance his range given the recent controversies here with women's sexuality. My suggestion there are much more interesting and thought provoking things out there...

Comments

Mission146:
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

Example of what? That some poker players are promiscuous homosexuals? Why would anyone give a shit?

I must have missed the part where all of society regards professional poker as a noble profession consisting entirely of well-adjusted people who conform to traditional norms and standards and are all Mother Teresas.

The biggest names of the game are thrust into an "ambassador of the game" role, whether they like it or not. Think of how well Doyle handled that role, and now that he's gone, we have Bonomo telling all guys over 25 that they need to try sucking dick.

It might be weird and embarrassing for you, but there are simply no absolute standards to be held to for someone in his position, or anything that would bind him to those standards.

The fact of the matter is---I think...and I'm kind of just making up a number...80% of people who would even blink at this Tweet will be dead within the next forty years; the two of us most likely included, except I wouldn't even bat an eye at this.

It used to be that guys could go around bragging about how many women they banged and society just kind of had to accept it. Of course, they were banging sluts, because some of those very same guys would call women sluts if the women were even remotely promiscuous. I'll admit I wasn't above the bragging about how many females I banged in my youth, but I never considered anyone to be a slut...or if any of them were just blatantly sluts...I wouldn't have had sex with those ones (STD risk) and would never have called them that anyway.

Of course, the majority of even those guys would have known that there is a time and place, and had Twitter been around, I don't think would have felt Twitter was the time or place to brag about sexual conquests when they're supposed to (according to you) be an ambassador for the game.

Still, it's not like he's bound to any kind of morality clause; it's poker! You know that; I know that---and if we're both honest, I think we can admit that you just don't want the new marks put off.
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Load Metric

Exclamation

Likely back to 8th tier after recent takedown but you're flirting with more negative attention given proximity to recent misogyny notoriety.

Brother Bonomo owning (and sucking) heads.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

There's nothing classier than suckin a bros dick when he's down.

Load Metric

Of course, the majority of even those guys would have known that there is a time and place, and had Twitter been around, I don't think would have felt Twitter was the time or place to brag about sexual conquests when they're supposed to (according to you) be an ambassador for the game.

Still, it's not like he's bound to any kind of morality clause; it's poker! You know that; I know that---and if we're both honest, I think we can admit that you just don't want the new marks put off.
    That is it in a nutshell.

Some percentage of casuals will elect to tune out poker conversation cause literally WTF. There are plenty of other topics out there to follow that don’t include reading about sexual proclivities.

Does he have a moral obligation? Course not. Is he good for the game? Course not.

Load Metric
    Don't forget Butch Selbst. See if you can get her to suck a dick.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Likely back to 8th tier after recent takedown but you're flirting with more negative attention given proximity to recent misogyny notoriety. Brother Bonomo owning (and sucking) heads.
    Brother Sloppy sucking Bonomo's dick. At least it's not a juvenile this time. Hey, sloppy, maybe you can give Selbst lessons on sucking dick.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not worried about any cancellation attempts from anything I write about Bonomo.

He's a rich white male who is #1 on the all time tournament money list, and deliberately posts controversial things.

If you can't insult him, who can you insult?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm not worried about any cancellation attempts from anything I write about Bonomo.

He's a rich white male who is #1 on the all time tournament money list, and deliberately posts controversial things.

Name:  75CE0627-3EE0-431F-8DC2-60E9A9FB09E3.jpeg
Views: 215
Size:  555.0 KB

Name:  045CEF78-9A7A-4A6A-B5E2-28A4E9DF07DF.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  433.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Name:  75CE0627-3EE0-431F-8DC2-60E9A9FB09E3.jpeg
Views: 215
Size:  555.0 KB

Name:  045CEF78-9A7A-4A6A-B5E2-28A4E9DF07DF.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  433.9 KB

Keep at it and soon you will be banned from platform. Nothing has changed since Elon took over, smoke and mirrors.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Banned
    Load Metric
    fuck Justin Bonomo

complete assclown, scammer and a huge ultra liberal faggot

:AIDS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    fuck Justin Bonomo

complete assclown, scammer and a huge ultra liberal faggot

:AIDS
    In Bonomos defense I thought the dude was like bi or pansexual or some shit. roflmao doesnt change what a pink haired whacker he is.

Load Metric
    Bonomo is God.

Gold
    Load Metric
    It’s hard to believe this guy is the all time money winner for tournament poker

I really don’t know much about the guy other than he is loud outspoken liberal

Not sure I’ve ever seen him play poker, back in the day was he on tv? I think maybe once in that pokerstars show with Daniel Negroni and an amateur wildcard player

Platinum
    Load Metric

Might be time to ressurect NWP's forums
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Thread Information