Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Benefactor Nicky Pipes Makes Generous Offer to Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Pal you are one dumb son of a bitch
    At least I ain't the guy who openly bragged about banging some awful skank who tossed her own daughter in a ditch. You obviously don't have any kids yourself. Take solace in the fact you were probably dude #500 who polluted that hole. Sloppy seconds? More like sloppy 100s.
    Brother I have 15 kids in 15 countries with 15 women

The original “three peat”

Comments

lol wow: i like this guy alot todgler

Load Metric

At least I ain't the guy who openly bragged about banging some awful skank who tossed her own daughter in a ditch. You obviously don't have any kids yourself. Take solace in the fact you were probably dude #500 who polluted that hole. Sloppy seconds? More like sloppy 100s.

15 countries means 15 passports. Almost impossible unless you are a diplomat. Name the countries.

Comments

NickyPipes: One sorry son of a bitch

Gold
    Load Metric
    Look pal why would having kids in different countries mean you have a passport in the country? I am not sure what you are saying here pal. We are not on the same page brother.

Load Metric
    Look pal why would having kids in different countries mean you have a passport in the country? I am not sure what you are saying here pal. We are not on the same page brother.
    Look pal. I am done flaming with you, there is no money in it. Give me a couple stocks that are going 200% this week.

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother I advise you to spend as much time as possible in the sun this week

Load Metric

Load Metric
    imagine being so dumb you think he needed 15 passports

Comments

NickyPipes: Nobody has a clue what the guys talking about

Pablo: wow

Gold
    Load Metric
    Not a stock trader pal, you will have better luck flipping a coin brother.

Nicky Pipes works in cash and has one investment. Cash.

do you understand?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Any interest in staking me in a 30 dollar NL tournament at the VFW in Keeseville Brother Nicholas?

Gold
    Load Metric
    What’s Keesville?

Comments

Pablo: pretty much Canada

Load Metric
    ouuuuuuch

Banned
    Load Metric

15 countries means 15 passports. Almost impossible unless you are a diplomat. Name the countries.
    Is this a serious post ?

Please tell me this isn’t real

Load Metric
    leave him alone man its bad enough that his goldfish brain thought that in the moment

Bronze
    Load Metric
    What’s Keesville?
    If you have never been to Keeseville NY you are not very well traveled. What's with the third degree brother?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Proud of you Tyde, by like 100x. Your journey is amazing. You found the balance, nothing comes before your sobriety. Not family, friends or work. When people ask me what I do for a living, I say its staying sober. I get a blank stare and laugh and say Oh, what I do for wages???

Sobriety and God Tyde, nothing else matters. Spread the word.

Comments

1marley1: gross

Load Metric
    Cheryl story was funny and well told Tyde.

Ms Pac-Man recounted on YouTube some day would be a hit.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  LegitLol.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  22.9 KB
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric

Hoe tough was it to get an Australian passport for your Perth trip?

Comments

tyde: LOL sublime
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill W. View Post
    Proud of you Tyde, by like 100x. Your journey is amazing. You found the balance, nothing comes before your sobriety. Not family, friends or work. When people ask me what I do for a living, I say its staying sober. I get a blank stare and laugh and say Oh, what I do for wages???

Thanks for this post. You pretty much summed up exactly how I feel right now

I’m the last guy to ever tell people how to live their life, and you’ll never hear me grandstanding about the 12 steps or AA or God or any of that. It’s my business and nobody elses

There’s nothing more annoying that an ex alcoholic/drug addict who lectures others about their substance abuse issues.

I barely even mention that I don’t drink to people. I’m never judgmental and will never presume to preach about the evils of alcoholism.

Maybe I’ll write a post soon about my two self imposed stints in rehab, and getting 5150’d because it’s hilarious, not for anything other than it’s comedic value

I will say this though…

I never went to stupid AA meetings and rejected any kind of pharmaceuticals designed to curb ‘cravings’. fuck all that noise. Drinking for me has never been an ‘addiction’. I never saw little green monkeys or had the shakes etc. i’d go on week long benders and then just stop…recharge my body, and then go on another bender. It became a vicious cycle that started having real consequences

Anyway, after losing vertigo and tumbling down backwards doing cartwheels down 2 flights of concrete steps, I almost broke my neck and was seriously injured. That was kind of a turning point.

When recovering from that fall in an Oceanside hotel room. I did nothing but do shots and pass out for 8 days straight and didn’t eat a single meal. I was just laying in that room consumed with depression and barely slept. I only left the room to reload on booze.

After several days, I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror and said out loud to myself ‘holy shit Martin, you’re a fucking mess’. My eyes were all bleary and I felt weak. My skin was pale and I barely recognized the reflection staring back at me

It’s weird because my stints in rehab were worthless, and the only thing that happened was it suddenly dawned on me that I was going to be dead soon if I kept going down this path.

I simply just stopped drinking. Never needed AA or support or 12 steps or any if that shit.

The best thing now is I love just feeling good. I’m always in a good mood and feel bulletproof. Nothing even phases me anymore. I shake off adversity like a dog shakes off fleas. I don’t even think about drinking anymore. It’s not like this ‘hang in there…one day at a time’ struggle to stay sober. Quite the opposite

I’m smack dab in the middle of Las Vegas which has temptation around every corner, and I walk around this place without a care in the world not even remotely concerned about falling back into old habits

It just comes down to feeling great inside and out. That’s rewarding enough in itself.

/end rant

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Fabulous stuff man, love the uplifting end

1marley1: Are dogs good at shaking off fleas?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill W. View Post

Thanks for this post. You pretty much summed up exactly how I feel right now

I’m the last guy to ever tell people how to live their life, and you’ll never hear me grandstanding about the 12 steps or AA or God or any of that. It’s my business and nobody elses

There’s nothing more annoying that an ex alcoholic/drug addict who lectures others about their substance abuse issues.

I barely even mention that I don’t drink to people. I’m never judgmental and will never presume to preach about the evils of alcoholism.

Maybe I’ll write a post soon about my two self imposed stints in rehab, and getting 5150’d because it’s hilarious, not for anything other than it’s comedic value

I will say this though…

I never went to stupid AA meetings and rejected any kind of pharmaceuticals designed to curb ‘cravings’. fuck all that noise. Drinking for me has never been an ‘addiction’. I never saw little green monkeys or had the shakes etc. i’d go on week long benders and then just stop…recharge my body, and then go on another bender. It became a vicious cycle that started having real consequences

Anyway, after losing vertigo and tumbling down backwards doing cartwheels down 2 flights of concrete steps, I almost broke my neck and was seriously injured. That was kind of a turning point.

When recovering from that fall in an Oceanside hotel room. I did nothing but do shots and pass out for 8 days straight and didn’t eat a single meal. I was just laying in that room consumed with depression and barely slept. I only left the room to reload on booze.

After several days, I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror and said out loud to myself ‘holy shit Martin, you’re a fucking mess’. My eyes were all bleary and I felt weak. My skin was pale and I barely recognized the reflection staring back at me

It’s weird because my stints in rehab were worthless, and the only thing that happened was it suddenly dawned on me that I was going to be dead soon if I kept going down this path.

I simply just stopped drinking. Never needed AA or support or 12 steps or any if that shit.

The best thing now is I love just feeling good. I’m always in a good mood and feel bulletproof. Nothing even phases me anymore. I shake off adversity like a dog shakes off fleas. I don’t even think about drinking anymore. It’s not like this ‘hang in there…one day at a time’ struggle to stay sober. Quite the opposite

I’m smack dab in the middle of Las Vegas which has temptation around every corner, and I walk around this place without a care in the world not even remotely concerned about falling back into old habits

It just comes down to feeling great inside and out. That’s rewarding enough in itself.

/end rant
    That is incredibly soulful. I never broke my neck drunk, but I did fracture my wrist punching a wall after getting two outed with a fucking queen on the river, but that is beside the point.

Congrats on your recovery. Here is the deal, I am a little down on my luck. Fucking landlord is driving me nuts. Would you mind sparing a like 5 c-notes from your recent windfall? I'll get it back to you later this year, just waiting on this fucking estate sale to clear. I'll even put a $50 spot on it for you.

You are doing great friend, an inspiration to say the least. I cannot be more proud of you. I have all online payment options but not bitcoin. Block is preferred, less fees.

Comments

1marley1: lol. Sick dupe Druff

Sloppy Joe: Begging broke faggot

Sheesfaced: Tomato on the side for you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Is this a serious post ?

Please tell me this isn’t real
    Imagine being so dumb you think a single thing about Nicky Pipes is srys

Thread Information