Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefactor Nicky Pipes Makes Generous Offer to Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    List some $1k events that Tyde could potentially play.

Brothers I am busy conducting business so I could not properly review his message. I will review it later along with the events.

I am potentially interested pal, letÂ’s see how Druff grades your poker skills
    Well lets see theres the Seniors event which he qualifies for now.

Mystery Millions Bounty
    1k NLHE DeepStack
    Mini Main

Plus theres some sub 1k Buy Ins including next weeks Gladiators $300 and some others

Load Metric
    Pipes - Tyde is 100% worth a bullet at $1500.

In fact id go halfs with you on a Tyde stake and donate 10% of winnings to the forum

Comments

Rayo88:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Pipes - Tyde is 100% worth a bullet in the MAIN EVENT

In fact id go halfs with you on a Tyde stake and donate 10% of winnings to the forum

FYP

Banned
    Load Metric
    Officially on the road

LFG

Name:  1F42AE21-DF98-4D2B-BD07-882F48F3F20F.png
Views: 323
Size:  1.57 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Pipes - Tyde is 100% worth a bullet in the MAIN EVENT

FYP

Id be a willing shareholder in a tyde main event stake

Comments

NickyPipes: Same prefer main event over smaller tournaments

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers I would be more interested in a main event stake than a $1k or $1.5k

Brothers I was hoping to help Dan Druff physically, mentally, and financially. We all understand he needs all the help he can get.

At the same time brothers I was hoping to take a “big gamble”. Here’s the thing though pal, Nicky Pipes isn’t a poker player anymore, haven’t played a MTT or cash game in years. So I wanted to invest in a big name pro like Dan Druff.

Nicky Pipes would be glad to commit at least 25% Main Event Buy in Stake for the well deserving Tyde

However, Nicky Pipes would like to request Dan Druff also have “skin in the game.” He must buy a share to thank Tyde for providing quality content for his web forum. It’s the least he can do brothers!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers a few quick questions about staking:

Say I buy Tyde into a $1k and have 100% of his action with 50/50 profit split and he has a decent cash of $10k

What happens with the taxes? I send Tyde my information and he gives it to the cash our cage and they provide him a tax form?

Brothers I have never once bought action from anyone and only one time sold action to the famous Tony Korfman just because he was my friend and said he wanted a sweat. I stone bubbled! AK vs QQ the guy flopped quads and went onto win. Tony made me feel a lot better at the time I was really upset going deep would have made a big difference for me financially in that one!

You ever heard of Big Tony Korfman? He was a big time role model and father figure to me. I read his book a million times and still have it. One time a broad said why do you keep this beat up old book around Nicky? I said listen sweetheart that’s a first copy Tony Korfman you don’t just “toss” something like that “out”

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Brother your generosity is unprecedented but I believe even you will need more than three days to have an impact.

This is a man riddled with gout who thinks of meals in terms of a series (2nd dinner, 3rd lunch etc) so a diet of red meat will spell disaster.

The mental side is even more fraught and terms must first be agreed upon with Brother Jaffe to return Druff's balls, currently housed in a small jar on his shelf. Only then can the work begin.

Achievable? No doubt, but these things take time. Godspeed brother.
    Brother these are excellent points that provide a lot of value to the forum. Thank you for bringing them up,

Brother it’s hard for me to dedicate more than 3 days time to a “character” like Dan Druff that has proven unable to commit himself to even the most basic physical fitness routines.

Brother I am simply looking to be a beacon of shining life in Druffs life.

Brothers we have all seen Dan Druff very public collapse.

Brothers it’s difficult for me to imagine the shame of being bullied by Jabbering Jaffee. It’s a pathetic state I can not relate to but I have tried to display empathy and “stand up” for Druff.

Brother I have seen Druff “kissing up” to the poker community. I think he is fearful about a public spectacle and confrontation at the WSOP.

Rest assured if I hear of anybody “bullying” Druff at the WSOP, I will be on the next plane out to handle the situation ala Conner Mcgregor at the Barclays

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Brother, this is a generous offer, but as mentioned on radio, there will be several WSOP events I cannot make this year.

The $10k limit holdem is one of them.

Brother, I also do not ever sell pieces of the Main. This is the one event where you can get lucky and turn $10k into millions, and I came reasonable close twice, including as recently as 2019. For this reason I want 100% of myself, and that has always been my policy.

I am not clear what "Tyde's village by the sea" means. Are you saying this would take place as Tyde's house? Or just in his city?

I am also not clear on my "condition". If it involves some recent minor changes to PFA regarding what is allowed, I am simply adjusting to both changing times and the fact that this site directly reflects upon my name. I am not anonymous, while almost everyone else here is, including Nicky Pipes.
    Look pal I haven’t heard this episode of “radio”

Brother yes we would stay in Tydes village by the sea. As stated above, Nicky Pipes will rent the nicest air b n B or hotel in town. We will both stay there. Nicky Pipes will pay for this don’t worry pal

Brother I have no clue what minor changes you are talking about. Not interested l

Brother I was talking about your abhorrent physical condition and lacking mental toughness.

Brother that is why you need a training camp and a crash course exposure to the Nicky Pipes lifestyle. Understand?
    Brother, my physical condition is roughly the same as it was when I started this site in early 2012.

I have gained some weight and aged 11 years, but I can still do the same hikes I did back then, and have not developed any major physical health condition since then.

Brother I did have a very tough bout of very heavy anxiety and depression in 2018, which caused some permanent damage. However, there is no undoing that, even from spending several days with Nicky Pipes in a beachfront setting.

Brother if you would like to meet in person at some point, I would be willing, and it would not require any poker staking.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also I need to ask Brother Pipes not to get sidetracked by Sloppy's soy trolling. In fact, Sloppy himself indicated at the time that battling with the Twitter mob in early May would not have been the correct move.

I don't care what Will Jaffe thinks of me. He's a clout chasing PokerGo sellout who has become the ultimate white knight, even to the point of trying (unsuccessfully) to cancel SrslySirius for working under Doug Polk to create "mean" videos.

Nicky Pipes also got a bit confused when observing me on Twitter. He believed I was kissing up to a poker female in order to make some kind of social statement. In reality the "female" was that controversial Eden Rocks guy who has been running the Twitter Spaces lately, and I was making a joke about DeSantis' problematic Spaces debut. Brother Pipes just didn't have his finger on the pulse of that one. He must have gotten up a little too early that day.

Brothers, I think that a stake of Tyde at the WSOP is a better place to focus this money and energy. If this does take place and I am in Vegas at the time, I will even agree to meet with Tyde and take a picture with him, something none of you would have ever expected to happen again.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother how do you know it will not have a positive impact if you have not tried?

Brother have you ever swan in the ocean before sun rise butt naked?

Brother if you haven’t, how would you know if there are positive or negative or neutral effects?

Brothers perhaps the only thing that can cure you is the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle

Brother did you ever think staying up all night posting on forums and playing card games may not be the ideal lifestyle?

Brother when is the last time you went to bed at a reasonable hour and woke up before dawn to physically exert yourself and establish dominance over the day?

Brother I am offering a meet up: location: a village by the sea

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol. Legend

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Brother your generosity is unprecedented but I believe even you will need more than three days to have an impact.

This is a man riddled with gout who thinks of meals in terms of a series (2nd dinner, 3rd lunch etc) so a diet of red meat will spell disaster.

The mental side is even more fraught and terms must first be agreed upon with Brother Jaffe to return Druff's balls, currently housed in a small jar on his shelf. Only then can the work begin.

Achievable? No doubt, but these things take time. Godspeed brother.
    Brother these are excellent points that provide a lot of value to the forum. Thank you for bringing them up,

Brother it’s hard for me to dedicate more than 3 days time to a “character” like Dan Druff that has proven unable to commit himself to even the most basic physical fitness routines.

Brothers it’s difficult for me to imagine the shame of being bullied by Jabbering Jaffee. It’s a pathetic state I can not relate to but I have tried to display empathy and “stand up” for Druff.

Brother I have seen Druff “kissing up” to the poker community. I think he is fearful about a public spectacle and confrontation at the WSOP.

Rest assured if I hear of anybody “bullying” Druff at the WSOP, I will be on the next plane out to handle the situation ala Conner Mcgregor at the Barclays
    Druff has repeated explained that poker and social norms are not what they were when he started this band. For a founder of NWP to tell you that has gravitas. Listen to his words. I have

“don't shit where you eat” is Druff’s practical guide to living.

You are a few years late with this schtick, Pipes. Not a criticism just an observation. I miss those days but it is what it is.

Comments

NickyPipes: I know pal that’s why I’ve stood up for him more than anyone

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also I need to ask Brother Pipes not to get sidetracked by Sloppy's soy trolling. In fact, Sloppy himself indicated at the time that battling with the Twitter mob in early May would not have been the correct move.

I don't care what Will Jaffe thinks of me. He's a clout chasing PokerGo sellout who has become the ultimate white knight, even to the point of trying (unsuccessfully) to cancel SrslySirius for working under Doug Polk to create "mean" videos.

Nicky Pipes also got a bit confused when observing me on Twitter. He believed I was kissing up to a poker female in order to make some kind of social statement. In reality the "female" was that controversial Eden Rocks guy who has been running the Twitter Spaces lately, and I was making a joke about DeSantis' problematic Spaces debut. Brother Pipes just didn't have his finger on the pulse of that one. He must have gotten up a little too early that day.

Brothers, I think that a stake of Tyde at the WSOP is a better place to focus this money and energy. If this does take place and I am in Vegas at the time, I will even agree to meet with Tyde and take a picture with him, something none of you would have ever expected to happen again.
    Brother, google Colby Covington “Never Heard of Her”

Brother perhaps you are the one who does not have their finger on the pulse

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Brothers if this Tyde stake really happens, I will also be happy to provide Tyde with some tips for whichever WSOP event he plays. While I am just a Robotron Nerd Limit Player, I also have a lot of experience playing various forms of NL events there. I've played the 3-figure buyin donkaments, the $1k-$1500 events, the $1500 6-max, the rebuy events, the bounty events, the monster stack, the seniors (don't overlook this as a possible Tyde stake), and the Main Event.

Brothers, I am not a top NL tournament player, but I understand the styles present at each of these events, and I could advise Tyde of what I have observed. Then he could play how he felt was best, given that information.

For example, at my first seniors event last year, I did not understand the style well, so I chunked off my first 2 bullets. I was much more familiar with everything on my 3rd bullet, and I ran deep.

If any of you are coming to this year's WSOP, I will also be glad to advise you of what I observed at whichever event you're playing, provided I have played it before.

Banned
    Load Metric
    My car broke down outside of a truck stop exit in Baker…about 90 miles west of Las Vegas

Obv memorial day everything is closed and there are no mechanics for 60 miles LOL

The tow to the strip is gonna run like 600 bucks

just stopped taking gas after a long uphill grade (no check engine light) it was running fine no weird sounds. When i pulled off with my hazards on and puttered into the next exit i turned it off and now the whole panel/ignition everything is just dead

Checking the wiring to the alternator (which i just replaced) and a few relay switches I can reach. I have a feeling some stupid 10 cent part fried

If can get it started again gonna try to push through

Second time Ive had a car break down on this stretch of freeway

Godspeed me

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Druff has repeated explained that poker and social norms are not what they were when he started this band. For a founder of NWP to tell you that has gravitas. Listen to his words. I have

You are a few years late with this schtick, Pipes. Not a criticism just an observation. I miss those days but it is what it is.
    Look pal, what’s the deal with this?

When has Nicky Pipes ever attacked Dan Druff over his decision to remove inappropriate content from his forum?

Unlike many of the degenerates who frequent this forum, Nicky Pipes rallied the community behind Dan Druff.

Pal I’ve done my research and seen how many on this forum have betrayed Druff and attacked him when things went wrong. Did Nicky Pipes? Many on this forum betray Druff and stir up further controvery

Not a man alive is more loyal than Nicky Pipes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow I didn't know this was real. I thought he was joking about being on the road to Vegas.

Provided you get there, what events, if any, do you plan to play?

I would suggest finding if a garage there is possibly open right now, and seeing if someone there can get it going cheap, and then drive very slowly and moderately the rest of the way. Then take it somewhere in Vegas to get it fixed further, unless the guy in Baker can fix it completely. Since Baker is a popular stop for truckers, there may be a mechanic available right now.

A $600 tow would be brutal, and then you're still without a working car.

I have had three road issues going to Vegas.

One involved a piece of debris in the road I hit late at night, which had been dropped from a truck on the road. This caused something on the bottom of the car to break off and drag. It was just before an exit in Baker, so I got off went to get something to eat to let the car cool down, and then went back out and looked at it. It appeared it was a plastic cover dragging, so I just ripped the thing off, drove the rest of the way, and had it replaced in Vegas.

One involved a complete tire failure on the freeway, late at night. Fortunately I hadn't quite gotten out of southern CA yet, and happened to not be too far from Ontario Airport. I was able to get the car to the airport, parked, and rented a car for the trip, and then got the car back during the day and had a tire place in Ontario put a new one on when I came back. This was a Friday night so staying in Ontario for the night wouldn't have helped.

One involved a mechanical issue but the car still drove. I pulled off, researched what it seemed to be, and concluded it wasn't going to destroy the car to continue. I drove moderately the rest of the way to Vegas and had it fixed there.

Good luck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Look pal, what’s the deal with this?

When has Nicky Pipes ever attacked Dan Druff over his decision to remove inappropriate content from his forum?

Unlike many of the degenerates who frequent this forum, Nicky Pipes rallied the community behind Dan Druff.

Pal I’ve done my research and seen how many on this forum have betrayed Druff and attacked him when things went wrong. Did Nicky Pipes? Many on this forum betray Druff and stir up further controvery

Not a man alive is more loyal than Nicky Pipes
    Your people are most responsible for today’s woke politics and intolerance. We were having a high old time until the millenials reached the age of consent.

Occasionally you are going to have to bear the cross of your generation.

Sorry for any sleight, pal.

Comments

NickyPipes: We are brothers pal, just having a good time

Load Metric
    Godspeed Tyde

Don’t you know it’s something as dumb as a bad ground.

You likely have better skills than most here.

One time

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    My car broke down outside of a truck stop exit in Baker…about 90 miles west of Las Vegas

Obv memorial day everything is closed and there are no mechanics for 60 miles LOL

The tow to the strip is gonna run like 600 bucks

just stopped taking gas after a long uphill grade (no check engine light) it was running fine no weird sounds. When i pulled off with my hazards on and puttered into the next exit i turned it off and now the whole panel/ignition everything is just dead

Checking the wiring to the alternator (which i just replaced) and a few relay switches I can reach. I have a feeling some stupid 10 cent part fried

If can get it started again gonna try to push through

Second time Ive had a car break down on this stretch of freeway

Godspeed me
    How much is an Uber?

Comments

Sanlmar: I’m just screwing around too pal. Much love

Thread Information