Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefactor Nicky Pipes Makes Generous Offer to Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

Benefactor Nicky Pipes Makes Generous Offer to Dan Druff

Brothers as some of you may be aware, Dan Druff and Nicky Pipes were in negotiations regarding a staking arrangement for the $10k limit hold ‘‘em poker tournament before Dan Druff requested Nicky Pipes return to PFA. Some people are speculating this is why Nicky Pipes was unbanned.

Brothers I am pleased to announce Nicky Pipes is offering to stake Dan Druff in the $10k limit hold ‘em championship as well as the $10k main event

I am generously offering to put up 100% of both buy ins with a 50/50 profit share

With one stipulation…

Dan Druff must meet Nicky Pipes in Tydes village by the sea for a 3 day “training camp” before the events.

Druff will spend the 3 days living the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle and getting his mind and body in peak condition before the events.

Brothers we can not accept Dan Druffs current “condition”.. it’s not something we are willing to tolerate

Content will be filmed for the forum.

Nicky Pipes will pay for the most expensive available air b n b or hotel in town

Nicky Pipes can make any day work, with 2 days prior notice. No excuses about no time available. Pipes if flying cross country to make this happen

Brothers I am willing to escrow the funds if Druff agrees

Brothers if Druff completes the training camp Nicky Pipes will also host a $1k free roll for PFA FORUM users

Comments

Tellafriend: same schtick as last time

gauchojake: pipes is the man

Serial Fail: Talk less

tyde: red rep offset

Sloppy Joe: GOD

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Brother Shamus!!

JACKDANIELS: GENEROUS NICK

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Dilly Dilly!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Brother, this is a generous offer, but as mentioned on radio, there will be several WSOP events I cannot make this year.

The $10k limit holdem is one of them.

Brother, I also do not ever sell pieces of the Main. This is the one event where you can get lucky and turn $10k into millions, and I came reasonable close twice, including as recently as 2019. For this reason I want 100% of myself, and that has always been my policy.

I am not clear what "Tyde's village by the sea" means. Are you saying this would take place as Tyde's house? Or just in his city?

I am also not clear on my "condition". If it involves some recent minor changes to PFA regarding what is allowed, I am simply adjusting to both changing times and the fact that this site directly reflects upon my name. I am not anonymous, while almost everyone else here is, including Nicky Pipes.

Comments

Pablo:

tigerpiper: Brother, he's obviously referring to your untanned balls

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: +1

Sheesfaced:

tyde: HOF

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Prodigy

Load Metric
    This has already been done on a far grander scale with Larry Laffer and the Lobster Mac feast in Vegas

HOF

Drexel was hysterical.

Comments

sah_24: lobster mac lols

NickyPipes: Never heard of her pal

Tellafriend: omg that was good stuff

JACKDANIELS: LOBSTER MAC NEVER FORGET

Load Metric
    so are we thinking larrys homeless or just shoved on the tracks at this point cuz it waaaaaaas not going well

Comments

NickyPipes: He is a vagrant ?

Load Metric
    fingers crossed for tracks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    fingers crossed for tracks
    Larry was not renewed for another season

Comments

NickyPipes: Any podcast links about Larry?

tyde: lol I miss that guy…never heard the whole story eith Brandon…do tell

Load Metric
    bro..

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Brother, this is a generous offer, but as mentioned on radio, there will be several WSOP events I cannot make this year.

Brother, I also do not ever sell pieces of the Main. This is the one event where you can get lucky and turn $10k into millions, and I came reasonable close twice, including as recently as 2019. For this reason I want 100% of myself, and that has always been my policy.

I am not clear what "Tyde's village by the sea" means. Are you saying this would take place as Tyde's house? Or just in his city?

I am also not clear on my "condition". If it involves some recent minor changes to PFA regarding what is allowed, I am simply adjusting to both changing times and the fact that this site directly reflects upon my name. I am not anonymous, while almost everyone else here is, including Nicky Pipes.
    Look pal I haven’t heard this episode of “radio”

Brother yes we would stay in Tydes village by the sea. As stated above, Nicky Pipes will rent the nicest air b n B or hotel in town. We will both stay there. Nicky Pipes will pay for this don’t worry pal

Brother I have no clue what minor changes you are talking about. Not interested l

Brother I was talking about your abhorrent physical condition and lacking mental toughness.

Brother that is why you need a training camp and a crash course exposure to the Nicky Pipes lifestyle. Understand?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Brother Pipes

Here’s a short story I like to call…

The Miracle in Mexico

When I lived in Puerto Nuevo in Baja directly across the street from world famous ‘Lobster Village’, my back was up against the wall.

Like many other online grinders, after Black Friday I fled the United States to get back on PokerStars.

There were peaks and valleys along the road, but after almost six full months, my bankroll had dwindled down to the danger zone, and I was on the verge of packing it in.

Then on Sunday, January 18, 2015…the unthinkable happened…

Name:  0C7148E7-6D6B-44F1-A53A-26A6D7C54EDD.jpeg
Views: 466
Size:  123.0 KB

After just under 13 grueling hours, a new champion was crowned

But that was just the beginning…

After outlasting a massive field of players that you couldn’t fit in most NBA arenas, my confidence was soaring, and kept my foot on the gas

Name:  CEA18594-496A-4382-894D-D084D759CE25.jpeg
Views: 465
Size:  124.9 KB

With back to back victories in a matter of days, they still called it a fluke.

It was time to silence the critics, and put all doubt to rest once and for all

Name:  5D883289-B3A1-4BDD-A96F-906C9B937A4B.jpeg
Views: 491
Size:  123.1 KB

Turning a mere 75 bucks in buy ins into over $35,000 within the span of two weeks, the miracle hatrick in Mexico was complete.

The results speak for themselves. No need to boast, or elaborate any further.

Nicky Pipes…

You want a World Series of Poker sweat ?

I can do that

In fact, I’ll document the entire trip on YouTube

Say the word, and I’ll be in Vegas before the sun sets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Look pal I haven’t heard this episode of “radio”

Brother yes we would stay in Tydes village by the sea. As stated above, Nicky Pipes will rent the nicest air b n B or hotel in town. We will both stay there. Nicky Pipes will pay for this don’t worry pal

Brother I have no clue what minor changes you are talking about. Not interested l

Brother I was talking about your abhorrent physical condition and lacking mental toughness.

Brother that is why you need a training camp and a crash course exposure to the Nicky Pipes lifestyle. Understand?

Gold
    Load Metric
    List some $1k events that Tyde could potentially play.

Brothers I am busy conducting business so I could not properly review his message. I will review it later along with the events.

I am potentially interested pal, let’s see how Druff grades your poker skills

Banned
    Load Metric
    playing the 1K Millionaire Maker probably flight B or C, so I’m heading to Las Vegas anyway.

Should be there tomorrow night. Druff has my contact info or just message me

Plenty of events coming up and actually I feel the best I’ve felt in years.

Just called a bail bonds guy yesterday to make sure I didn’t have any outstanding warrants in Nevada, and it looks like the coast is clear

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Brother Pipes

Here’s a short story I like to call…

The Miracle in Mexico

When I lived in Puerto Nuevo in Baja directly across the street from world famous ‘Lobster Village’, my back was up against the wall.

Like many other online grinders, after Black Friday I fled the United States to get back on PokerStars.

There were peaks and valleys along the road, but after almost six full months, my bankroll had dwindled down to the danger zone, and I was on the verge of packing it in.

Then on Sunday, January 18, 2015…the unthinkable happened…

Name:  0C7148E7-6D6B-44F1-A53A-26A6D7C54EDD.jpeg
Views: 466
Size:  123.0 KB

After just under 13 grueling hours, a new champion was crowned

But that was just the beginning…

After outlasting a massive field of players that you couldn’t fit in most NBA arenas, my confidence was soaring, and kept my foot on the gas

Name:  CEA18594-496A-4382-894D-D084D759CE25.jpeg
Views: 465
Size:  124.9 KB

With back to back victories in a matter of days, they still called it a fluke.

It was time to silence the critics, and put all doubt to rest once and for all

Name:  5D883289-B3A1-4BDD-A96F-906C9B937A4B.jpeg
Views: 491
Size:  123.1 KB

Turning a mere 75 bucks in buy ins into over $35,000 within the span of two weeks, the miracle hatrick in Mexico was complete.

The results speak for themselves. No need to boast, or elaborate any further.

Nicky Pipes…

You want a World Series of Poker sweat ?

I can do that

In fact, I’ll document the entire trip on YouTube

Say the word, and I’ll be in Vegas before the sun sets
    So what happened to your bankroll after that?

Load Metric
    playing the 1K Millionaire Maker probably flight B or C, so I’m heading to Las Vegas anyway.

Just called a bail bonds guy yesterday to make sure I didn’t have any outstanding warrants in Nevada, and it looks like the coast is clear
    Good luck! There’s a few of us PFA degens playing the $1500 limit event Thursday. I’ve got a suite over the weekend at the Vdara if the gang wants to get together. No cocaine though, we don’t want Marty to steal it!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Good luck! There’s a few of us PFA degens playing the $1500 limit event Thursday. I’ve got a suite over the weekend at the Vdara if the gang wants to get together. No cocaine though, we don’t want Marty to steal it!

that story is hilarious but not true obv

message me your # I think I’m just going to head to Vegas today. Probably roll into town late afternoon/early evening

damn it’s been a long time

Banned
    Load Metric
    So what happened to your bankroll after that?
    Bought my Jeep

Rented a beach front house in Ensenada

Spent an obscene amount of money on electronics and Jeep accessories

Paid off debts

Life expenses in general

kinda weird how fsst you can whiff through 35K

would highly recommend and do it all again in a second

spending money is fun

Name:  902BE92A-616F-4CCD-BFB0-6A199F0A620C.jpeg
Views: 684
Size:  109.3 KB

Oh I forgot chartering super pongas at least 5 times for tuna fishing trips with my buddy Dave.

That was not cheap either

Name:  30CC86FE-6E43-4DF5-8871-AE8F42931A8F.jpeg
Views: 674
Size:  163.3 KB

Name:  FE31FC38-8B22-469C-9B90-C3364F9E9D1F.jpeg
Views: 669
Size:  143.4 KB

Comments

Rayo88:

Jayjami: Nice

Forum Wars: Here is some late green

Load Metric

that story is hilarious but not true obv

message me your # I think I’m just going to head to Vegas today. Probably roll into town late afternoon/early evening

damn it’s been a long time

Im still in Tahoe. Probably heading to Vegas tomorrow. I’m staying at the Horseshoe til the weekend. I stay at Vdara only to use up my parents timeshare days before they expire. Don’t like paying the weekend rates at the Horseshoe if I can avoid it.

Load Metric
    Brother your generosity is unprecedented but I believe even you will need more than three days to have an impact.

This is a man riddled with gout who thinks of meals in terms of a series (2nd dinner, 3rd lunch etc) so a diet of red meat will spell disaster.

The mental side is even more fraught and terms must first be agreed upon with Brother Jaffe to return Druff's balls, currently housed in a small jar on his shelf. Only then can the work begin.

Achievable? No doubt, but these things take time. Godspeed brother.

Comments

NickyPipes: Very good points brother. Druff is disagreeable and unappreciative

tigerpiper: Elevensies? Druff is not a hobbit
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information