Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Benefactor Nicky Pipes Makes Generous Offer to Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers lately I’ve been dreaming of hitting the road like Tyde and just “turning up somewhere”

Brothers have you ever driven down to the Florida Keys without a worry in the world?

The last time I was able to do that was about 5 years ago, I’ve been back many times since but I had worries those times, I guess you could say.

I went to Key West with a blonde broad and we stayed in some small side street hotel. It had a pool but it was not up to her taste so we broke into a way nicer hotel and used their pool. I didn’t have any money back then but I had more than enough to buy the extra shot at fat Tuesday’s for both of us.

On the drive back we stopped at some random hole in the wall and the blonde ordered a fancy coffee drink and hated it. I told her look sweetheart you gotta know what to order where. Got it?
    No offense, seriously. But you are kind of annoying. Real annoying This brother routine is getting real old. Just saying but we all kind of hate you now. Yeah, you kind of suck huge testicles now. Take a few weeks off and reinvent yourself. Fuck man just stop posting, we hate you.
    Brother Nick, I actually like you better since you started talking about vagabond lifestyle and some of the downsides of success, but some of the things you say still make me cringe. Like referring to a female companion as "the blonde." That is just needlessly demeaning. It kind of ruined an otherwise enjoyable little story. That's beneath you. You are better than that. Understand?

Comments

NickyPipes: Sorry pal but you got sugar in the tank

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post

No offense, seriously. But you are kind of annoying. Real annoying This brother routine is getting real old. Just saying but we all kind of hate you now. Yeah, you kind of suck huge testicles now. Take a few weeks off and reinvent yourself. Fuck man just stop posting, we hate you.
    Brother Nick, I actually like you better since you started talking about vagabond lifestyle and some of the downsides of success, but some of the things you say still make me cringe. Like referring to a female companion as "the blonde." That is just needlessly demeaning. It kind of ruined an otherwise enjoyable little story. That's beneath you. You are better than that. Understand?
    Brothers it is sad to say but Bilbodoggins has the soul of a woman.

Comments

PuTTY: your shtick is horrible. please try again under a dupe

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers lately I’ve been dreaming of hitting the road like Tyde and just “turning up somewhere”

Brothers have you ever driven down to the Florida Keys without a worry in the world?

The last time I was able to do that was about 5 years ago, I’ve been back many times since but I had worries those times, I guess you could say.

I went to Key West with a blonde broad and we stayed in some small side street hotel. It had a pool but it was not up to her taste so we broke into a way nicer hotel and used their pool. I didn’t have any money back then but I had more than enough to buy the extra shot at fat Tuesday’s for both of us.

On the drive back we stopped at some random hole in the wall and the blonde ordered a fancy coffee drink and hated it. I told her look sweetheart you gotta know what to order where. Got it?
    Brother we have all noticed your outbursts lately. It seems like life has got you down pal. I am sorry to see that and hope things get better for you.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230607_214636.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  221.2 KB

who will win?

Load Metric
    I am not trying to win anything. I am minding my own business and just trying to do my own thing. Tyde is literally flaming everyone, especially me. I am just trying to mind my own business here. Look at Hutmaster, Tyde put a reckless video up and was forced to take it down. This Tyde, you cruisers say what you want but he is popping smirnoff shots in his car, I am praying for him but he is on downward spiral. But I have him in my prayers.

Comments

tyde: So far off the mark its jaw dropping how genuinely retarded you are…obsess more

Load Metric
    I am not trying to win anything. I am minding my own business and just trying to do my own thing. Tyde is literally flaming everyone, especially me. I am just trying to mind my own business here. Look at Hutmaster, Tyde put a reckless video up and was forced to take it down. This Tyde, you cruisers say what you want but he is popping smirnoff shots in his car, I am praying for him but he is on downward spiral. But I have him in my prayers.

ROFL

Load Metric

Thread Information