Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything In This Thread and I Will Respond With a Video Reply

Banned
    Load Metric
    I’m really working hard here trying to stay positive and not snap and lose my shit.

trust me, you do not want me going to the dark side right now because it’ll be a fucking bloodbath

I’m not going to get sucked into this baiting

last warning hut you fat lying piece of shit. You’re a snake and a backstabbing greedy Jew. Your pizza is disgusting, your wife is a nasty bloated pig, and you’re a boring narcoleptic sexual deviant who happens to suck at poker.

You’re no saint Dave. i already did you a huge favor by putting the brakes on, and edited a post trashing you yesterday, so go find Kenneth your token black friend to blow you in your car behind your filthy restaurant before I have it condemned by the department of health

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I’m really working hard here trying to stay positive and not snap and lose my shit.

trust me, you do not want me going to the dark side right now because it’ll be a fucking bloodbath

last warning hut you fat lying piece of shit. You’re a snake and a backstabbing greedy Jew. Your pizza is disgusting, your wife is a nasty bloated pig, and you’re a boring narcoleptic sexual deviant who happens to suck at poker.

You’re no saint Dave. i already did you a huge favor by putting the brakes on, and edited a post trashing you yesterday, so go find Kenneth your token black friend to blow you in your car behind your filthy restaurant before I have it condemned by the department of health
    Whoa there chief…..I don’t believe in my response I said a single negative thing about you. I even said there was no proof you caused the damage other than what the hotel owner “alleged”. But thanks for showing everyone your true colors and that you haven’t changed at all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

last warning hut you fat lying piece of shit. You’re a snake and a backstabbing greedy Jew. Your pizza is disgusting, your wife is a nasty bloated pig, and you’re a boring narcoleptic sexual deviant who happens to suck at
    History repeats. Within 12 hours Marty explodes.
    ”nasty bloated pig” does not escape the mouth of any sober individual
    not already declared insane

Jewdonk is frothing at the mouth at the mere mention of Hutmaster

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

Whoa there chief…..I don’t believe in my response I said a single negative thing about you. I even said there was no proof you caused the damage other than what the hotel owner “alleged”. But thanks for showing everyone your true colors and that you haven’t changed at all.
    I’m done defending lies about me. If I’m guilty of something no matter how embarrassing, I own up to it. Stop wasting my time and go find one of Kenneths leftover cum rags to wipe away that foamy white spittle that gathers in corner of your lips

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just wanted to chime in here to say to Marty—you can ask me anything about poker in this thread and I will give you a video reply.Name:  IMG_8818.jpeg
Views: 553
Size:  222.0 KBName:  IMG_8819.jpeg
Views: 547
Size:  248.6 KB

Comments

tyde: good job Bart. I started that YouTube account less than a week ago you vax junkie tranny loving dweeb

dwai: get a life bozo

nunbeater: lmaoooo triggered

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Just wanted to chime in here to say to Marty—you can ask me anything about poker in this thread and I will give you a video reply.Name:  IMG_8818.jpeg
    Beauty…

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don’t even teally mind hutmaster and was actually going to make a video addressing the whole lol smoking crack in a bathtub nonsense (gimme a break)

but les on the other hand has officially given this thread AIDS so I’m just gonna stop for now until he either passes out or chokes to death on his own vomit
    Last edited by tyde; 05-19-2023 at 08:09 PM.

Load Metric
    tyde=god

good to hear you are sober sir

Comments

tyde: pray for limitles

Pablo: Gooch sighting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    actually I don’t even mind hutmaster and was actually going to make a video addressing the whole lol smoking crack in a bathtub nonsense (gimme a break)

but les on the other hand has officially given this thread AIDS so I’m just gonna stop for now until he either passes out or chokes to death on his own vomit
    Doesn’t add up. Not one answer regarding your sobriety
    and a surprisingly vicious verbal attack, even from you.

Greedy Jew? Sexual deviants? You are that bad, so crazy that
    you can’t curtail your hate in a text message

Banned
    Load Metric
    Bart you’re an amateur

59,000+ views and counting.

That was literally a 10 second video I optimized that got almost 6 times as many views as your finest work

I can’t even imagine the torment of suffering through one if your ‘coaching’ videos for even 10 seconds without projectile vomiting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bart you’re an amateur

That was literally a 10 second video I optimized that got almost 6 times as many views as your finest work

I can’t even imagine the torment of suffering through one if your ‘coaching’ videos for even 10 seconds without projectile vomiting
    My god you are thick. There is no more YouTube channel for you
    Start over
    warm regards

Banned
    Load Metric
    well, les singlehandedly gave this thread AIDS

lock it up

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Bart you’re an amateur

Marty, I was just talking about today, buddy. That’s why it said 12 hrs since that was posted.

Listen, I want to call a truce with you. I understand your strong stance on freedom of speech and I 100% respect that. I am not a commie, not a censor and no matter what you think, not some sort of left wing lib. All I ask is that you acknowledge that the free speech discussion in todays world is nuanced. No matter what those batshit morons like Mickycrimm and Dwai have to say.

Marty, just pay attention to how AI is evolving. Back in that Tucker thread a few years ago I asked Druff if he thought that a true deep fake (AI generated video of a news event that didn’t happen) would be protected under free speech. He agreed with me in that it should not be. Take a look out for the Steve Bannon types creating fake videos of ballot stuffing, innocent white people being attacked, child gay grooming, etc as we approach the 2024 election.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hansen you don't want any of this smoke. Back down before it is too late.

Tyde is easily top 3 poker forum poster of all time and it isn't even close. I don't know who the other 2 are. I can only imagine.

Here is a question - Marty, is the sobriety only for booze and worse or does it count for weed/redbulls?

Comments

country978: I2nd that one. Weed is an essential

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bart you’re an amateur

Marty, I was just talking about today, buddy. That’s why it said 12 hrs since that was posted.

Listen, I want to call a truce with you. I understand your strong stance on freedom of speech and I 100% respect that. I am not a commie, not a censor and no matter what you think, not some sort of left wing lib. All I ask is that you acknowledge that the free speech discussion in todays world is nuanced. No matter what those batshit morons like Mickycrimm and Dwai have to say.

Marty, just pay attention to how AI is evolving. Back in that Tucker thread a few years ago I asked Druff if he thought that a true deep fake (AI generated video of a news event that didn’t happen) would be protected under free speech. He agreed with me in that it should not be. Take a look out for the Steve Bannon types creating fake videos of ballot stuffing, innocent white people being attacked, child gay grooming, etc as we approach the 2024 election.
    I would rate this 70% genuine
    and 30% bait

effort 100%

second read is coming up 90% genuine

for all those with their faculties in place

Do not promote yourself without heavy backing
    The “ask me anything” type thread requires information.
    You must know who you are replying to
    That doesn’t happen here
    Don’t participate

Comments

tyde: Les please seek help. I’m going to pray for you, and I rarely pray for anyone, even myself.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Bart you’re an amateur

Bart you’re a nice enough guy. I’ve been busting your balls for my own personal amusement to be honest, but the fact remains you did call for removing Tucker from the air, and you are enthusiastically pro vax, pro booster etc so on those two fronts, we are polar opposites…the rest of it has been a little bit of Hollywood just for the lulz

I’d welcome the opportunity to discuss either subject rationally because yes, by suggesting to remove anyone from a platform based on how you interpret their message is the literal definition of censorship which I find Orwellian

As far as Covid goes, (and AI) I’m better read and more informed than probably anyone you have crossed paths with. I inhale an absurd about of perspectives and information from both sides of the spectrum, and disseminate fact from fiction based on gut instinct and the validity of the source

PM me if you decide you want to set something up, and we can go mano y mano on either topic (or both) like adults. I never shy away from a debate on even the most sensitive, hot button issues

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Tyde is easily top 3 poker forum poster of all time and it isn't even close. I don't know who the other 2 are. I can only imagine.

Here is a question - Marty, is the sobriety only for booze and worse or does it count for weed/redbulls?
    I’m pausing the video replies for now until limitles stops shitting all over this thread, but I can give you a quick answer to that one

Its called ‘California sober’ which means no alcohol, but weed is ok. So yea obv I still smoke herb.

Its been great to temper anxiety, and helps stimulate my appetite. I barely smoke an 1/8th a week. Just a little micro toke a few times a day

You and I both understand the medicinal benefit of the chron

Comments

donkdowndonedied: Amen to that brother.

Sloppy Joe: The way to do it

country978: my man

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

I’m pausing the video replies for now until limitles stops shitting all over this thread, but I can give you a quick answer to that one

Its called ‘California sober’ which means no alcohol, but weed is ok. So yea obv I still smoke herb.

Its been great to temper anxiety, and helps stimulate my appetite. I barely smoke an 1/8th a week. Just a little micro toke a few times a day

You and I both understand the medicinal benefit of the chron
    Cool, how do you explain the anti semitic and mysoginistic texts you have provided

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    last hint, last message
    your phone etc.

Right, everything is good? Nothing here to see.
    Done

Load Metric
    Bart you are gay, did you really just try to youtube ratio my man tyde? on your gay ass poker coaching youtube account nonetheless?

Thread Information