Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Ask Me Anything In This Thread and I Will Respond With a Video Reply

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Regarding your 'financial windfall' Tyde, you will have to pay federal income tax on the withdraw now, in addition to state and federal early withdraw penalties before age 65. So in the end you will be left with about $3,500 off $7,000. You'll also miss out on the forward looking returns over the next few years. This is probably one of the worst financial decisions short and long term anyone can make. There is no upside unless you are absolutely desperate for cash, then you have to do whatever you need to. You brag to anyone live about this you will get nothing but eye rolls. This is equivalent of fist pumping leaving one of those same day pay day loan places with a prepaid debit card. If I had to do life over again, I would have started a business preying on the financially disenfranchised because its about the easiest buck out there.
    I don't think 65 is the age for withdrawal penalty here, there is an exception...i believe it is tax code says there is no withdrawal penalty at age 55 provided there is a complete separation from service (retirement)--and Tyde claims he is retired now...check with your tax man to be sure...otherwise i think you are correct in that the withdrawal is subject to ordinary income tax.
    Before 65 he is going to get clipped with a federal IRS bill and a hefty CA tax bill. There are no exceptions, unless there is some type of disability which has to be proven. It's a terrible decision.

And by the way, I am no saint, in my early 30s I made every financial mistake anyone could make, poker the biggest one. But you get older, learn the hard knocks and move on. Like I said, its Tyde's money but at age 65 he'd like have over $25,000 as the pension matured. Instead its going to be around $4,000 today if he is lucky. You could enlist 100 financial advisors and all 100 would say reverse the transaction, but like I said its his money and we all know Tyde is the smartest guy in the room, outside apparently Hoser now. And the big book of course.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother it seems to me like you are living it up out there in California

Brother the beach town you live in seems great from the videos. Nothing better than driving down a palm tree lined road in your village by the sea

$3k near the beach seems like a good deal to me.

Brothers so many on this forum do not understand the power and virility a man derives from daily exposure to the coastal sun

Comments

tyde: thank you for the kind words brother

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

I don't think 65 is the age for withdrawal penalty here, there is an exception...i believe it is tax code says there is no withdrawal penalty at age 55 provided there is a complete separation from service (retirement)--and Tyde claims he is retired now...check with your tax man to be sure...otherwise i think you are correct in that the withdrawal is subject to ordinary income tax.
    Before 65 he is going to get clipped with a federal IRS bill and a hefty CA tax bill. There are no exceptions, unless there is some type of disability which has to be proven. It's a terrible decision.

And by the way, I am no saint, in my early 30s I made every financial mistake anyone could make, poker the biggest one. But you get older, learn the hard knocks and move on. Like I said, its Tyde's money but at age 65 he'd like have over $25,000 as the pension matured. Instead its going to be around $4,000 today if he is lucky. You could enlist 100 financial advisors and all 100 would say reverse the transaction, but like I said its his money and we all know Tyde is the smartest guy in the room, outside apparently Hoser now. And the big book of course.
    Look pal what’s the deal? You’re an accountant or something?

You need to relax brother

Brother you really need to realize that some people are too busy collecting checks, having sex and sunning their balls to worry about the tax code

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Look pal what’s the deal? You’re an accountant or something?

You need to relax brother

Brother you really need to realize that some people are too busy collecting checks, having sex and sunning their balls to worry about the tax code
    That all sounds good until you get an IRS invoice. Then you are stuck. I lived it in 2012 and it was not pleasant. And before you cite all your shitbag accountants, you either complied with the tax code or you did not. I hired the best, for free due to a family connection and he was like you are stuck. So I paid.

Comments

NickyPipes: Nicky Pipes pays his taxes pal

Load Metric
    Tyde, What do you think of my wife as of three years ago?

Name:  my wife.JPG
Views: 476
Size:  51.9 KB
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Banned
    Load Metric

Brother the beach town you live in seems great from the videos. Nothing better than driving down a palm tree lined road in your village by the sea

Brothers so many on this forum do not understand the power and virility a man derives from daily exposure to the coastal sun

ya see people…

Brother Pipes gets it

pay close attention to every word he says

listen and learn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

ya see people…

Brother Pipes gets it

listen and learn
    Renting a house for $3,000 a month is absolutely insane. I get it, Tyde's credit history is probably destroyed so he could never get a loan for a house, but dropping 3 large on rent is absolutely insane. All to live by the beach, which is completely overrated by the way.

The correct thing for Tyde to do is live in say Albuquerque in New Mexico and rent an apartment for say $700 a month. A two bedroom place is actually not bad, good views out there, clean air, etc.. and save money to prepare for the inevitable lung cancer treatments sure to be coming after a lifetime of pumping down Reds.

Banned
    Load Metric

ya see people…

Brother Pipes gets it

listen and learn
    Renting a house for $3,000 a month is absolutely insane. I get it, Tyde's credit history is probably destroyed so he could never get a loan for a house, but dropping 3 large on rent is absolutely insane. All to live by the beach, which is completely overrated by the way.

The correct thing for Tyde to do is live in say Albuquerque in New Mexico and rent an apartment for say $700 a month. A two bedroom place is actually not bad, good views out there, clean air, etc.. and save money to prepare for the inevitable lung cancer treatments sure to be coming after a lifetime of pumping down Reds.
    Ok so just to recap…

My credit is destroyed

I’m leeching off unemployment benefits

and I’m one step away from relapsing into an alcohol induced coma

and apparently I have terminal lung cancer

got it

thanks for the tough love Bottomset. I’m glad you have my back looking out for my best interests so I can confront some cold hard facts and stop lying to myself that my life isn’t hopeless

thats what friends are for

Comments

splitthis: Mr. sunshine

Gold
    Load Metric

Ok so just to recap…

My credit is destroyed

got it

thanks for the tough love Bottomset. I’m glad you have my back looking out for my best interests so I can confront some cold hard facts and stop lying to myself that my life isn’t hopeless

Marty, just ignore this guy. He isn't a funny or creative troll. He is too formulaic in his trolling.

It is beyond clear he does this for negative attention.
    Most of us do this stuff for some lolz and some boredom.
    It is clear why he has never met anyone after being on these forums for well over 10 years and posting daily.

Just ignore him. Who gives a fuck if you rent your place for 3k a month. It is endless shit with him so ignore him completely. They're not all worth responding to and this one for sure isn't.

You are literally fulfilling the pathetic needs of bottomset by giving him much if any response.

Comments

tyde: after several years in this parts osting from countless dupe accounts…I’ve come to one conclusion about Bottomset….he’s kind of a dick

Load Metric
    Marty do you have any Mexican cartel stories?
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Marty do you have any Mexican cartel stories?
    Oh hell yes. Almost 3 years in Mexico you know I do

I’ll put that one on the list and get to it soon

Comments

BetCheckBet:
    Last edited by tyde; 05-23-2023 at 10:56 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Ok so just to recap…

My credit is destroyed

got it

Marty, just ignore this guy. He isn't a funny or creative troll. He is too formulaic in his trolling.

It is beyond clear he does this for negative attention.
    Most of us do this stuff for some lolz and some boredom.
    It is clear why he has never met anyone after being on these forums for well over 10 years and posting daily.

Just ignore him. Who gives a fuck if you rent your place for 3k a month. It is endless shit with him so ignore him completely. They're not all worth responding to and this one for sure isn't.

You are literally fulfilling the pathetic needs of bottomset by giving him much if any response.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Looking healthy Tyde!

donkdowndonedied: Solid clip telling them to their face what is up

Gold
    Load Metric

ya see people…

Brother Pipes gets it

listen and learn

Brother now that I think about it aren’t you the wise guy who said he was going to fly to Florida and break Nicky Pipes arm?

Anyways pal, what’s overrated about living by the beach? Brother did you ever think about why coastal real estate is so expensive? It’s because it is the premier place to be.

Brother I strongly advise you to get outside this weekend and sun your balls.

Comments

donkdowndonedied: He has no balls to sun son

Sloppy Joe: God

tyde: yes Nicky Pipes is indeed God…I believe that has been confirmed

Banned
    Load Metric

expand embedded version for full screen vertical format

Load Metric
    Tyde,

Welcome back.

Im curious on your thoughts on sports-betting.

Load Metric
    Hello Tyde.

I understand this might not be the best time to ask as you seem to be having automotive issues with that Renault Juke in Baker, CA (I actually like that car, btw).

But, when you have a chance, can you please answer this...

Why have almost all of the video replies in this thread gone like this...

Name:  tyde.png
Views: 276
Size:  129.7 KB

Carry on, bink a great score with the support of Brother Pipes!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Hello Tyde.

I understand this might not be the best time to ask as you seem to be having automotive issues with that Renault Juke in Baker, CA (I actually like that car, btw).

But, when you have a chance, can you please answer this...

Why have almost all of the video replies in this thread gone like this...

Name:  tyde.png
Views: 276
Size:  129.7 KB

Carry on, bink a great score with the support of Brother Pipes!
    Uber eats has strict policies on their drivers actively recording during trips except for security purposes. It’s likely these videos had to be deleted for this reason.

Comments

tigerpiper: legitimate corporate policy rep
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tyde, where did you sleep last night and where are you sleeping tonight? Have you showered and had a proper meal? What's bankroll like? I'm confused about your car. Its at the Rio but you're not driving it home? What are you planning on doing with it? I've enjoyed hearing about your adventure so far and hope you'll be sharing more. Hope you're happy and feeling well and wish you good luck.

Thread Information