Thread: Response to Ovaltine

Load Metric

Response to Ovaltine

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

Read this: When I am an asshole, I don't do it for the sake of being an asshole; I do it to help further drive home a point I'm making.

Perhaps you take delight in being a person wholly incapable of showing even the slightest amount of respect when someone deserving of it passes; that's on you. It's not for me to tell you what to take delight in or not take delight in. Still, I don't know that, even in 'this shithole' I would be wearing being an insufferable prick, at all times regardless of context, as a badge of honor.
    No one gives a shit about your boomer aesthetics. You have 200'ish posts and have been here for 3 years. You're brand is nonexistent and youve contributed virtually nothing here and youre lecturing people who have been part of this community since the mid 2000's? This isnt going to go how you hoped.

And sticking up for an alcoholic grifter parasite with early onset dementia endears you to no one. Its boring.

You're not interesting or clever. Your schtick is being a voice of reason in a place a few people post in because they find voices of reason banal, and the rest post in because they are ultra right wing wanna be domestic terrorists.

Youre neither the first nor last to clutch pearls at the behavior here. Youre neither the first nor last to desperately try to engender yourself to career scumbags and larcenous vermin, without whom Druff's audience would be his therapist.

Its boring.

Youre boring.

You dont have to care if youre boring, but stop telling interesting people to tone themselves down because you dont get the joke.
    (I don't want to derail the Doyle Brunson thread any further)

I don't hope for anything to go one way or another way, you massive fucking retard.

Do you really think my, 'Brand,' means anything to me? I've got more than 15,000 posts as well as any number of articles at various gambling sites, and you think I give a shit about this place?

Do you know what I am going to do in the extremely unlikely event that the community comes at me here and makes me not want to participate?

Obviously, I'll kill myself. How could I ever live without you assholes I barely know?

No, I'd stop posting here. In what world do you think I give a fuck how I relate to this community and whether I post here or not? The only people here who I give even the slightest fuck about are those I know from elsewhere.

I stick up for Mickey Crimm because Mickey Crimm has always treated me well, so that's what matters to me. Who the fuck are you in gambling? Mickey Crimm is also one of the best pure machine AP's walking the Earth, so that's also kind of important.

I really don't give a shit what endears me, or does its opposite, to whom. I say what I want to say when I want to say it and everyone who doesn't like it can go fuck themselves. I'm here to communicate; not make friends. I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck about how the community here receives me.

I don't need to engender myself to Crimm, you fucking moron. Why would I need to engender myself to Crimm here? We have each other's E-Mail addresses and phone numbers and communicate semi-regularly. I jumped in and defended Crimm because I consider him a friend of mine.

The disrespect to Doyle I would have otherwise ignored, but since I was participating in the thread anyway, might as well mention.

From what I can tell, I'd rather have one Mickey Crimm having my back than the entire collective of everyone else here.

Comments

Pablo: Don't kill yourself. Need help? call 988
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Load Metric
    I didn’t read any of that but I’m not gonna lie; I’m pissed I didn’t come up with Ovaltine.

Comments

Mission146:

dwai: same

Jayjami: Me too

Dan Druff: it was so obvious for 15+ years

nunbeater: oy

Load Metric
    yeah i made it like 3 words into that and went back to watching my spy puts wither but ovaltine is legit and lol wows stock just plummeted for not coming up with it.

Comments

Mission146:

dwai: actually funny
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: hof

Banned
    Load Metric
    ‘career scumbags and larcenous vermin’

I have no dog in this fight, but that was sublime…not to mention a remarkably accurate one line encapsulation of
    this community

Comments

sonatine: not even joking i was like 'martys gonna love that'

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    ‘career scumbags and larcenous vermin’

I have no dog in this fight, but that was sublime…not to mention a remarkably accurate one line encapsulation of
    this community
    For what it's worth, I don't disagree with that characterization. If nothing else, it's remarkable that Sonatine thought I would take offense to that. It was very well put, credit where it's due.

Load Metric
    Or, as I put it:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...=1#post1081125

We're all equally worthless pieces of fucking trash who, 'Earn,' our living in a way that contributes absolutely nothing to society and does exactly nothing to further this country. One and all, we are unnecessary pariahs who have no professional value whatsoever because our occupations have no social utility. We may or may not have value in other ways, but what we do for a living makes any such value largely irrelevant.

Load Metric
    That's some epic fucking tilt where you can feel the hurt.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    You live and operate in a world very different from my own.

Load Metric
    Brother I commend your vulnerability.

Feelings have been a bit part of PFA since 2021 and I think it's great you felt comfortable enough to communicate your pain.

Hoping you and Ovaltine can make amends.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Brother I commend your vulnerability.

Feelings have been a bit part of PFA since 2021 and I think it's great you felt comfortable enough to communicate your pain.

Hoping you and Ovaltine can make amends.
    You're really weird.

I have no problem with Ovaltine whatsoever and don't feel any pain about anything. I don't know Ovaltine and am not upset with him, so on my end, there are no amends to make.

You guys are really good at taking shit seriously that has no business being taken seriously.

ADDED: Do you think I was seriously calling him a retard and a moron? I'm not familiar with his posts. I'm fairly new here. For all I know, his intellect blows mine out of the fucking water.

Load Metric

I don't need to engender myself to Crimm, you fucking moron. Why would I need to engender myself to Crimm here? We have each other's E-Mail addresses and phone numbers and communicate semi-regularly. I jumped in and defended Crimm because I consider him a friend of mine.

Load Metric

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information