Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mental Disorder Known As Liberalism & Election Night 2016

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I’m convinced that Covid was unleashed by the Chinese in full cooperation with the deep state liberal cabal to get Trump out of the White House and install a meat puppet like Biden to push the world further into a globalist Orwellian big brother police state.

I don’t think anyone can say with a straight face that the Chinese haven’t been driving hard for the end zone when it concerns being the worlds dominant superpower…and you can bet the ranch that they wanted to get him the fuck out of the oval office even if it meant unleashing a ‘deadly pandemic’
    They surely wanted Trump out, because he was/is a Russian asset. But unleashing a virus on your own people to accomplish that goal? That only makes sense to a delusional conspiracy theorist.

weird how all these ‘conspiracy theories’ end up just being spoiler alerts huh

like how after 60 years we are just now confirming that the CIA killed Kennedy

Or the Covid virus being engineered in a lab

Or that Twitter and Facebook were receiving directives from the FBI to bury the Hunter Biden laptop revelations

the list goes on about ‘conspiracy theories’ that mysteriously end up being facts

funny how that works huh ?

Load Metric
    I’m convinced that Covid was unleashed by the Chinese in full cooperation with the deep state liberal cabal to get Trump out of the White House and install a meat puppet like Biden to push the world further into a globalist Orwellian big brother police state.

I don’t think anyone can say with a straight face that the Chinese haven’t been driving hard for the end zone when it concerns being the worlds dominant superpower…and you can bet the ranch that they wanted to get him the fuck out of the oval office even if it meant unleashing a ‘deadly pandemic’
    They surely wanted Trump out, because he was/is a Russian asset. But unleashing a virus on your own people to accomplish that goal? That only makes sense to a delusional conspiracy theorist.
    nice fed post, my god you're retarded

Name:  FlPl_5UaMAAmCuO.jpeg
Views: 97
Size:  202.8 KB

if you think a totalitarian, authoritarian communist government wouldn't do this then you're a fucking shill

Name:  Screenshot_20221219_073326.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  361.4 KB

you probably believe we're protecting the great vaccinated BIPOC trannies in Ukraine as well.

Name:  20230212_020730.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  125.8 KB

hang yourself

Comments

tyde: ROFL classic dwai

Banned
    Load Metric
    dwai you always crack me the fuck up lol whenever I see one of your posts, its a snap click. please don’t ever stop busting liberal skulls. never change you are hilarious.

If I was still drinking, you would be the first one on my list to get wasted and party with in Vegas. 100% probability we either get our asses kicked, or end up spending the weekend in the tank at the Clark County Jail

or both

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    dwai you always crack me the fuck up lol whenever I see one of your posts, its a snap click. please don’t ever stop busting liberal skulls. never change you are hilarious.

If I was still drinking, you would be the first one on my list to get wasted and party with in Vegas. 100% probability we either get our asses kicked, or end up spending the weekend in the tank at the Clark County Jail

or both
    Name:  Screenshot_20230429_200018.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  120.0 KB

so glad you're back

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

if you think a totalitarian, authoritarian communist government wouldn't do this then you're a fucking shill

hang yourself
    Of course the Commies will do whatever it takes to control its people. Jewdonk’s premise is that was in conjunction with the “deep state” to unseat Trump. Lol. All Trump had to say was: “I’m gonna listen to the doctors”, and he was a shoo-in for a second term. No one would have blamed him when they fucked up the response.

Load Metric

hang yourself
    Of course the Commies will do whatever it takes to control its people. Jewdonk’s premise is that was in conjunction with the “deep state” to unseat Trump. Lol. All Trump had to say was: “I’m gonna listen to the doctors”, and he was a shoo-in for a second term. No one would have blamed him when they fucked up the response.
    The left's plan was to criticize Trump no matter what he did. If he zigs, criticize. If he zags, criticize.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

hang yourself
    imagine listening to doctors and experts

what a fucking nerd

Comments

tyde: lol you complete me

Thread Information