Thread: I’ll Just Leave This Here For Now

Bronze
    Load Metric

Comments

mickeycrimm: ball sniffer

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Hopefully JD has some tales of the high seas and has enough cash to retire in what looks like Carlsbad CA
    Pretty close. Ive been in north county San Diego for over two years now and love everything about it. This particular stretch of the southern California coastline is splendid. From Oceanside near Camp Pendleton all the way through Carlsbad. Encinitas, Cardiff, Del Mar. I honestly don’t want to be anywhere else. I know every square inch of California from the Oregon border all the way to Tijuana, and San Diego is easily the best kept secret in the country. Expensive yes, but worth every penny .

I live literally a 3 minute walk to the beach and spend as much time as humanly possible just chillin’ out and enjoying the cool coastal weather right on the Pacific.

I’m happy to report that I quit drinking 8 months ago and feel 30 years younger. I’m usually up at 5 am now and really dialed in focusing on staying active and taking care of my health. Sobriety is awesome I highly recommend it. Took me long enough….Thats another thread I’ll save for later

Comments

NickyPipes: Sounds like you’re living the good life brother. Glad to hear this

Sloppy Joe:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Texter: Glad to hear you’re doing well

Banned
    Load Metric
    Who is calling who a dumb fuck ?

Hey Bart, first of all, you suck at poker and have no business teaching anyone anything about anything. You should be charged with fraud for pretending to know dick about poker strategy. Please refund all funds you charged the dumb fucks stupid enough to pay for your shitty advice.

Second of all, I’m not the who poisoned my blood stream with an unproven vaccine’ and wore a fucking face diaper locked in my basement afraid to come out without a face shield and rubber gloves.

You turned your life upside down and lapped up all the fear mongering Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow were cramming down your throat like every other dumbass who lined up to get jabbed with a vaccine regiment and multiple boosters that apparently don’t even prevent you from getting Covid lol you fucking retard

By the way acorn dick…I’ve been tested 11 times for Covid…. results negative every time…never vaxxed, never boosted and only wore that ridiculous facemask reluctantly only when absolutely mandatory

At the peak of everything when the city streets were ghost towns, I was outdoors sunning my balls not giving a fuck. I trust my immune system not some big pharma toxin to prevent what was basically a bad flu season

Don’t blame me because your immune system sucks and you have bad genes and a small brain you fucking mong. Go get another booster and jerk off to the poster of Fauci next to your disinfected bed

Do you fuck your wife with your mask on ? lol I swear lately if I see anyone wearing their mask in public or admitting to still taking booster shots, I can’t bring myself to even speak to them out of pure contempt for being so fucking brain dead

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

dwai: ROFL YES

garrett: UNVAXED

Jayjami: Marty on fire again

NickyPipes: Bitch Tits Bart

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Way to decimate Bart Hanson Brother Simpson!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Who is calling who a dumb fuck ?

Hey Bart, first of all, you suck at poker and have no business teaching anyone anything about anything. You should be charged with fraud for pretending to know dick about poker strategy. Please refund all funds you charged the dumb fucks stupid enough to pay for your shitty advice.

Second of all, I’m not the who poisoned my blood stream with an unproven vaccine’ and wore a fucking face diaper locked in my basement afraid to come out without a face shield and rubber gloves.

You turned your life upside down and lapped up all the fear mongering Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow were cramming down your throat like every other dumbass who lined up to get jabbed with a vaccine regiment and multiple boosters that apparently don’t even prevent you from getting Covid lol you fucking retard

By the way acorn dick…I’ve been tested 11 times for Covid…. results negative every time…never vaxxed, never boosted and only wore that ridiculous facemask reluctantly only when absolutely mandatory

At the peak of everything when the city streets were ghost towns, I was outdoors sunning my balls not giving a fuck. I trust my immune system not some big pharma toxin to prevent what was basically a bad flu season

Don’t blame me because your immune system sucks and you have bad genes and a small brain you fucking mong. Go get another booster and jerk off to the poster of Fauci next to your disinfected bed

Do you fuck your wife with your mask on ? lol I swear lately if I see anyone wearing their mask in public or admitting to still taking booster shots, I can’t bring myself to even speak to them out of pure contempt for being so fucking brain dead

Name:  Screen_20230429_200018.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  118.4 KB

Load Metric
    classic move Druff. Well timed.

Comments

garrett:

Banned
    Load Metric
    since the village idiot Bart decided to chime in, let me explain what my real problem with Covid was

By no means am I discarding the legitimate threat of a pandemic. But Covid fell far short of being worthy of that title. Statistically speaking, if you were under 60 with no pre-existing life threatening ailment, your odds of dying from the virus were approximately 99.4% or some ridiculously low probability of dying from it

Then wham, the whole fucking country shuts down, crippling small business owners, reeking havoc on the supply chain, and grinding our thriving economy to a screeching halt

Then the blood sucking liberal policy making scumbags stepped in and appointed themselves as medical experts toting ‘the science’ and subsequently making one bad decision after another.

lockdowns that were proven to be pointless

closing schools, churches, restaurants, bars, and virtually every other form of brick and mortar commerce

but the ‘science’ assured us that liquor stores, weed dispensaries, Walmart, Costco, Home Depot were all ok as long as we wore a face diaper and stood behind little pieces of plexiglass and on those little painted shoes 6 feet apart (lol holy shit people are such idiots)

I can go all day long on this and will beat down Bart like raw hamburger meat into total submission after Im done spitting some truth bombs on this massive grab at governmental control and a very well executed false flag operation unleashed with the sole intent of forcing the masses into a cage. It has never been or never will be about ‘public health’

Kind of odd how all those big giant 24/7 Covid death count tickers we saw non stop on CNN mysteriously vanished when this demented senile fucktard Brandon took office

I’ve never understood why a case of the sniffles necessitated such an extensive and elaborate far reaching national advertising blitz to sell it.

Finally I’m very disturbed by the idea of cancelling any dissenting voice who didn’t immediately tow the line for pushing the mandatory vax narrative, and literally cancelling anyone who proposed natural immunity, ivermectin, or other forms of alternative treatment. Literally deleted and banned from social media.

Wasn’t the whole idea of medical research and ‘science’ to compare theory and ideas ? Not to muzzle anyone not falling in line with agenda driven unproven solutions

anyway fuck Anthony Fauci, fuck Pfizer and Moderna and J&J, fuck the CDC, fuck the World Health Organization, fuck Karryn Jean Pierre the mop top black lesbian mouthpiece for our cadaver joke of a president, fuck Jack Dorsey, fuck Mark Zuckerberg, fuck the FDA, fuck the NIH, fuck mainstream media, fuck anyone and everyone who elevated this scamdemic and gaslighted needless panic

Yes Covid was a real virus and people died, but next time just let it run its course. Survival of the fittest motherfuckers. Let nature thin the herd and weed out the runts of the littler. Kinda like when the Spartans tossed imperfect babies off cliffs. The idea that you truly contain a deadly virus with cloth face diapers and hand sanitizer is absurd

Bart Hanson is a gullible lemming. Maybe it would have been better if his mom tossed him off a cliff when he was a toddler too so he wouldn’t have to live his entire life as a fucking retard

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:
    Last edited by tyde; 05-15-2023 at 09:39 PM.

Load Metric
    Wait what?? Druff you let Marty back and didn’t even tell us??

Load Metric
    Now that we have perspective, I think the whole Covid thing was a social media creation. Yes, Covid did exist and it did target the most medically vulnerable, but its real spread was on social media. I did get the vaccine but outside an airport or grocery store I never wore a mask, and never felt pressured to do so. Everyone I knew got Covid, and nobody ever really got sick. I got it twice and it was really just a bad cold.

Both sides, vaxers and anti vaxers were quite preposterous in retrospect. It was really driven by social media and people staying home bored, with nothing to do. So they took to social media and spent day after day droning on about their side. BCR on this site, whom is very smart, was the worst offender claiming those who did not vax were on a suicide mission, that looks pretty dumb now. There were plenty on the anti vax side who claimed your would go blind or impotent if you got the vax, equally dumb. I stayed away from the argument because I really did not give a shit if someone was vaxed or wore a mask. Not my business.

With all that said, I know Tyde said he quit drinking. I hope he does not use this site to evangelize about the gift of sobriety. I know a grand total of 2 AA'ers over the years, and both are the most annoying pricks you could ever meet. They always talked about how great their life is now, the second chance sobriety gave them, higher power, how better they are emotionally, etc.. You want to hang yourself, you smile and nod in approval while you are saying in your head would you shut the fuck up, I don't care. And trust me, as someone that goes through periods of not drinking myself for the right personal reasons, I never really talk about it, because nobody gives a shit.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: agree with this for the most part

Load Metric
    I’m glad to see that sober Marty can still trash posters as good if not even better than bender Marty. And seriously good for you Marty on getting sober.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I’m glad to see that sober Marty can still trash posters as good if not even better than bender Marty. And seriously good for you Marty on getting sober.
    The man has always been a poet with the English language.

Someone should program a Jewdonk ChatGPT.

Load Metric
    TYDE IS GOD

BART HANSON IS A LIBERAL VACCINE JUNKIE

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Tyde said he quit drinking. I hope he does not use this site to evangelize about the gift of sobriety

Oh hell no. I was saving this for another thread, but now is as good a time as any

I didn’t need any support or sitting around in a circle with a bunch of other drunks to tell a sob story. I’m sure AA works fine for a lot of others and I wish them all the best. I just never felt the need to seek support through an organization that is so choreographed and regimented.

I dealt with my demons internally and by doing a serious and honest self evaluation and just confronted some of the ways I was lying to myself when I tried to justify the consequences for my alcohol related fuck ups.

I’m the last guy to ever lecture anyone on their lifestyle choices and if anyone tried to lecture me on my drinking I’d basically tell them to fuck off. We are on the same page here trust me. I’d never be that big of a douche to grandstand about it or start pointing fingers at others. Sorry not my job.

But I will say that I feel like a completely different person now, and after I made the decision to quit, my life did a complete 180 and the universe started clicking into place.

OK I gotta stop now because a lot of this is coming back to me, but I was saving this one for its own thread about my drama filled rehab extravaganza which is fucking hilarious

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Baron Von Strucker:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Tyde said he quit drinking. I hope he does not use this site to evangelize about the gift of sobriety

Oh hell no. I was saving this for another thread, but now is as good a time as any

I didn’t need any support or sitting around in a circle with a bunch of other drunks to tell a sob story. I’m sure AA works fine for a lot of others and I wish them all the best. I just never felt the need to seek support through an organization that is so choreographed and regimented.

I dealt with my demons internally and by doing a serious and honest self evaluation and just confronted some of the ways I was lying to myself when I tried to justify the consequences for my alcohol related fuck ups.

I’m the last guy to ever lecture anyone on their lifestyle choices and if anyone tried to lecture me on my drinking I’d basically tell them to fuck off. We are on the same page here trust me. I’d never be that big of a douche to grandstand about it or start pointing fingers at others. Sorry not my job.

But I will say that I feel like a completely different person now, and after I made the decision to quit, my life did a complete 180 and the universe started clicking into place.

OK I gotta stop now because a lot of this is coming back to me, but I was saving this one for its own thread about my drama filled rehab extravaganza which is fucking hilarious
    This is good to hear. I wanted to personally make sure you did not get Woke in your new found sobriety, it happens when people find their inner-self. AA is very cultish, I went to about 20 meetings over the years, and felt absolutely miserable attending and worse leaving.

Funny story, I was at an AA meeting like 10 years ago. There was a a guy there who obviously was a big party monster over the years. He said, defiantly, he never goes to an establishment that serves alcohol. I had to intervene and ask why and he went on some ramble about how he could never be tempted again to drink and cited some Big Book passage, and how Dennys serves good enough food and nothing gets in the way of his sobriety, blah blah blah. I just smirked and literally was asked to leave by other members. I calmly walked out, feeling almost vindicated by leaving. AA is a cult.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bitch Tits Bart Harson is not the type of individual I respect.

I agree with all of the true and valid criticism stated above

Bitch Tits is truly a pathetic scumbag!

Bitching Bart once said on Poker Fraud Alert Radio that he wanted the poker community to “target” and “blackball” some broad that had a different opinion than him on corona virus

Bart targets and harassed women.

Bart Hanson attempts to ruin the livelihoods of women who don’t agree with him,

The first time Dan Druff attacked Nicky Pipes freedom of speech was a post directed at Bart Hanson where I stated plain as day how I would handle Bart Hanson if we met in person.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Bart Hanson Brother Simpson is only a legend in his own mind!

tyde: great minds tend to think alike

Load Metric
    Bart Hanson doesn't have the dick or balls to respond to tyde

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    If Todd wants to get Bart on radio, I’d be more than happy to come on for as long as he wants. I can guarantee you that I’ll slam dunk on his face and pound his Covid fanboy ass into the dirt without breaking a sweat.

Just imagine a state of the art F18 fighter jet in a dogfight with a single engine Cessna….

thats about how long its going to take me to completely eviscerate him, and I won’t pull any punches. He gets the full arsenal totally unfiltered crammed right up his ass.

Load Metric
    Hey Marty welcome back buddy glad to hear all is going well and sober for 5 months is a big deal so congrats for that... that being said my wife and I can't get enough of your "Frescarita" it is so fucking good especially with a good dark smoky tequila. no peach floater here tho, for years we have been vodka drinkers for the most part and still enjoy it but tequila and fresca it the nuts most times we will mix 50/50 fresca soda as fresca is pretty sweet. so any way thanks for that and stay sober GL...

Comments

Texter: Paloma rep

tyde: thanks for the kind words and welcome back..very much appreciated good sir
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    If Todd wants to get Bart on radio, I’d be more than happy to come on for as long as he wants. I can guarantee you that I’ll slam dunk on his face and pound his Covid fanboy ass into the dirt without breaking a sweat.

Just imagine a state of the art F18 fighter jet in a dogfight with a single engine Cessna….

thats about how long its going to take me to completely eviscerate him, and I won’t pull any punches. He gets the full arsenal totally unfiltered crammed right up his ass.
    The only guy that can go toe to toe with you on these forums is Rob Singer. He's In a league of his own in the troll department for the last 20+years, he's relentless.. It would be quite a spectacle seeing you two forum icons dueling it out!

Comments

tyde:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some of you guys like to trash Bart for his COVID and Tucker views, but I can tell you from knowing him for years that he's a good guy.

We obviously don't agree on some political matters, but I don't judge people that way. Bart has always been a solid and well respected member of the poker community, and he has always treated me respectfully.

I realize that Bart knows he's stepping into the lion's den when he posts here, but I just wanted to state the above for the record.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regarding Tyde's return:

We had a conversation the other day, and both decided to put our past issues behind us. No need for two dudes over 50 to endlessly battle on the internet over bullshit. He's one of the more interesting characters we've had on these forums, and I know a lot of you wanted him back, so the deed has been done.

Sometimes just talking things out can be the best way to handle things.

Comments

ftpjesus:

LegalizeMeth: first he cracks down on the racist shit, now this....who is this guy?

Thread Information